1

Demon inside

When I stepped out of the air port and saw Busan for the first time, I knew I was in the right place. Forever I didnt fit in, but now I did. Really, you can tell when your in the right place or not. Its the feel in the air and your muscles, but I felt it. I dunno, maybe I lived here in a past life...

"Josimhae!" Just as I stepped onto the side walk and I was already in trouble. A large stack of crates was towering over me, but the tower was falling rapidly at me. I closed my eyes, waiting, but they never hit. 

"Gwaenchanh-ayo?" A soft voice said, but I didnt look up. "Ibwa, gwaenchanh-a." 

"Hyung!" My eyes cracked open to see the mess around me, us. Fruit and wooden splinters spread cross the sidewalk and people were gaping. 

"Gwaenchanh-ayo." The person next to me was taller than me and he didnt seem to be hurt at all. The crates had broken on his back and he was worried about me. "Gwaenchanh-ayo?" 

"I don't..." 

"Ah, are you alright?" His English surprised me even more than his looks. He was tall, handsome, nice and spoke my language. Oh, I m going to like it here. 

"Hyung..." Behind me there were more. Five other sweet looking guys were watching me and....

"I'm Sapphire." Hesitantly I offered my hand, but he took it with a smile. 

"Daniel." Daniel looked over my shoulder at his assumed friends. "Geunyeon geu jung hanaibnida." 

"Jeongmal?" They all looked at me, but a scream but any conversation off. 

"And that would be for us." Daniel put a card in my hand. "Come by our hotel tonight. We'll show you around Busan before we go home." The six of them left all at once and I was back being bymyself. 


"We need to get to Busan." Taekwoon's hand was halfway to the wall, but he was frozen. "Now." 

"Why?" Sanghyuk stuck his head out the door to look at his hyung. "We cant just take off, we have practice..." 

"We need to get to Busan before tonight." Taekwoon repeated himself. Hakyeon came out of the kitchen to stand in front of Taekwoon. His arms were shaking and a thin bit of sweat was spreading across his forehead. "Hyung, if we wait it will be too late." His voice was so quiet and it shook so much. 

"Get to the car, now."