Five Friends

The Elites and Socialites [CANCELED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So last update I got some defensive comments on Krystal's character. Let me explain that even before that chapter was published this was in the works. It didn't affect the development of the story. Also, I did say I got this idea from Gossip Girl and if you aren't familiar with it: it is not all fun and fancy free. It has real characters and Krystal is almost, kind of, modeled after Blair Wardrof who is a high class in that show but she's also an endearing character because you can't help but love her. You see where she is coming from and she really isn't that bad, it's a defense mechanism she has and considering what her life throws at her, it's a good one. Not on the show much but books, she also suffers from bulimia. So please don't think I'm painting character like this because I dislike her. Heck she's not my fave f(x) member but I don't even personally know her. (In all honesty I only really like Amber; I'm indifferent about the rest.) So to clarify, all of the characters and their personalities come from my head. Only their features and other small characteristics are borrowed from the real life idols (characteristics that they show in shows not real life). In no way are they like this. Okay ... I'm done with explaining myself and this story and how it's PURE fiction.

 

"Wow, he is so handsome."

"Shhh, do you want to die at the hands of Krystal?"

"I'm just staring."

"Even staring is a sin."

Krystal could hear the giggles from Suzy as she watched the two freshmen girls that were looking at Minho scurry away. She couldn't blame them though. It was the only reason she was willing to stay out in the sun, fully blazing down on her porcelain skin after school instead of shopping. She was there to watch the love of her life: Choi Minho. He was the soccer captain and she was his queen whether he saw it that way or not. Sure they had their ups and downs like any couple but so far for the past month things were looking good for them. Though she never really got angry at other girls ogling her man. It just made her proud to know that she had claims over him and he was off limits. Still she could do without the sun making her sweat by sitting there.

"Freshmen are cute, aren't they?"

"This heat is killer. Ugh, the things I do to see Minho. He doesn't appreciate me enough."

"He doesn't know what he has. Like every boy out there. They don't know what they have until it's gone." Suzy fanned herself and took a sip of water while Krystal lowered her sunglasses.

"That doesn't mean I'll be going anywhere."

"Of course, I was just saying."

"Whatever, where's Sulli?"

Krystal looked around for her best friend. She loves her but at the same time she hates her. She and Sulli grew up together and did everything together. Krystal was even there when Sulli's parents got a divorce. But she was always compared to Sulli by her parents and ever since she was in Paris for the break a few years back, she grew weary of the way Minho would look at Sulli. Maybe it was the fact that Sulli finally got the curves in all the right places but she was a tad bit intimidated. Of course that meant she wouldn't trade Sulli for the world. Without her she would die. Literally, Sulli was her rock and they did everything together and told each other practically everything. There were no secrets kept and if they were she rather think there weren't any.

The only other person Krystal could never survive without was Taemin. Everything she didn't tell Sulli she told to Taemin. He was nonjudgmental and she needed someone like that. He made her feel appreciated and for the longest time her personal goal was to get Taemin and Sulli together. Her best friends together that would be her dream come true. Of course she wouldn't deny the fact that she did have feelings for Taemin once and that he was her first kiss though she lied to Minho and told him he was her first. But she wasn't going to ruin the romantic moment of kissing her childhood dream boy for the first time by saying their other good friend had stolen her first kiss. That kiss did them nothing but create awkwardness for three weeks until they got over it and decided that they were better off never doing that again and being friends. It worked for the better because three days later Minho had asked her out.

Then there was Suzy who moved in when she and Sulli were in sixth grade. They all got along but Krystal could tell Suzy never liked Sulli much because she wanted Sulli's spot. She wanted to be the number one person Krystal would turn to. In fact it was still like that that Krystal wasn't surprised at Suzy rolling her eyes and shrugging as if she didn't care where Sulli was. 

Luckily for Krystal the sound of footsteps on the bleachers meant someone was coming. She turned to face the oncoming people and smiled to see Sulli among one of them. She waved and got a wave back from Sulli who was walking beside Taemin. Behind them was Kai and Sehun. Kai being the one person she would have loved to not see.

At the sight of Kai, Suzy sat up straight and took out her mirror to check her teeth, hair, and makeup. It was obvious that she had a glorified crush on Kai and if Krystal had the power she would bestow him to Suzy but she didn't.

"Sulli, where have you been? I missed you!"

Krystal whined once Sulli was in front of her. She stood up on her Jimmy Choo's and hugged her tall friend. Sulli hugged her back and Krystal received the warmth she would always feel whenever hugging her friend. Minho and Taemin, especially Kai, would always joke around that her and Sulli loved each other so much they would probably date each other if they weren't so interested in boys. It could be partly true but Krystal never thought more on it than it just being a joke between friends. Krystal swayed with the embrace and looked to Taemin and smirked. She pulled back and slapped Taemin in the arm.

"Yah Tae, were you really staring at Sulli's just now?"

Taemin glared at her and would have hit back had Kai not slung his arm around Taemin's shoulder and spoke instead. "But she has such a nice . I can see why he would stare. Though I think yours is better Stal."

"You're a pig."

"I may well be a pig but you would still find that pig irresistibly y."

Kai winked before noticing Suzy and going to sit with her. Krystal wanted to hate him but it was true. Kai was your bad boy anyone should stay away from and y as hell. She couldn't even deny his appeal and charisma. She tried but would fail miserably and always find herself in situations where she and Kai were involved in a heavy make out session during events. There was only so much she could blame the alcohol on. The rest was purely her and every day she would hope it never happened again because she loves Minho. Kai was just her one temptation she didn't know how to resist. That and he always would complement her and treat her better than anyone else would. She could walk all over him and he would make excuses for her as to why she was allowed to do that.

The residential bad boy had a weak side and she happened to be his weak side. But she hated him so much as well. Like watching him flirts with Suzy and make out with a new girl in the hallway every day. If he wanted her attention he knew how to get it and make her boil with jealousy she should not be experiencing.

"Doesn't it seem like practice is going a little too rough today? I think Minho is bleeding."

Krystal stopped looking at Kai and lowered her sunglasses to look at Minho on the field after Sulli spoke. She had been right because there seemed to be a small cut above Minho's left brow. Krystal gasped and rummaged through her things before getting up and running across the bleachers and down the steps to the field. She completely ignored Taemin's comment on how he would never understand how she could run gracefully in high heels when it involved Minho.

She stopped at the bench and waved Minho over. It took a minute before Minho saw her and called for time. He jogged over to her in all his hot, sweaty glory as she held tightly to her first aid kit and tried not to pass out from the iness she saw in him. "What's up babe?"

Babe, she loved it when he would call her pet names. "Well in case you haven't noticed, you're bleeding."

Minho dabbed at his face and then looked at his hand. "Oh you're right. Good eye you have there."

"Actually I didn't notice. Sulli did."

"Sulli's here?"

Krystal pretended not to hear the joy in Minho's question and how he looked into the bleachers. It aches and angers her all in one. Instead she put on a big smile and turned Minho's face to look at her. He did and she showed him her kit before he understood. He stood still while she cleaned off his wound and placed two small clear stitches on his brow. After years of seeing Minho get injured she knew what kind of first aid she needed to carry around. When she finished she smiled after caressing his cheek.

"Now you're all healed and should probably get back to practice. I'll head back to stop Kai from making a move on innocent Suzy."

"Kai's there with you too?"

"Yep,"

She stepped back to head to the bleachers when she felt a pull from Minho. Soon he was kissing her and she melted into him like she always did. He held her face with one hand and held her around her waist with the other one. Whenever he surprised her with kisses her hands always ended up on his chest and stayed there from the lack of her brain functioning. She knew what brought this one but she wouldn't complain. Minho hated Kai. Well not hated because they were childhood friends but disliked him from all the attention he would always give her. If anything, Krystal liked having Kai around for that reason. Minho was always more over protective and affectionate.

Minho pulled back after what seemed like a minute. It was too short for her liking but long enough to let everyone know who she belonged to. She kept her eyes closed after he pulled back; savoring the moment and feeling his chuckle vibrate through her hands from his chest. When she opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter