One Step Closer

The Elites and Socialites [CANCELED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear I meant to update sooner but I found no want to write. Next ... I guess the boy auction and more drama from there?

 

Daily Gossip...

Lee Taemin isn't a . I heard it from a direct source that said it to him. I just don't know the lucky girl that claimed "innocent" Taemin's v card.

We'd all like to know who that lucky girl was. But let's face it we all played into the game of believing Lee Taemin was this innocent baby. For all we know he could be a frequent strip club visitor. Something tells me though that someone like Lee Taemin wouldn't give up his v to any common girl. This was with someone special and perhaps Naeun is lucky in more than one way. Lee Taemin is not a yet with the best attitude and personality. I still see no black dot in this man and we're all jealous of Naeun one way or another.

Krystal and Sulli were seen crying. I'm guessing that there was an argument between them. Sulli's cheek also seemed to be red.

Maybe our homecoming queen Sulli said something to Queen Bee Krystal that the latter did not like. All friendships have rough patches and Sulli has taken the rougher side if Krystal laid a hand on her. The two best friends are bound to have fought before. I predict that it's no big deal and they'll be back together after some time. Seems both of them are hurting if you saw both crying dear reader. We'll be expecting to see more of Suzy with Krystal than Sulli at the moment.

Naeun is jealous of Taemin's friendship with Sulli. She encountered him when he seemed to be comforting Sulli. I don't know detail. I only saw from far away but Naeun looked upset and pretty much forced a kiss on Taemin. I followed her and she stopped Sulli to tell her to stay away from Taemin because she didn't trust her. I don't know whose side I would take but it seems the two school sweethearts are in a war over Lee Taemin. Now that I think about it, I'm team Sulli!

Are you a direct source? You know Princess Naeun is jealous or has she verbally been saying it? Fear not a little bird heard her asking Amber to bid on Taemin for her due to her fear of Sulli bidding on her friend. I wonder if Amber will bid on Taemin or lose out to Krystal two years in a row. Other than that it is no surprise that Taemin (now will be known as Prince Taemin if Naeun is the princess) would comfort his friend. If Sulli was hit, why not comfort the one with physical damage? He was also spotted comforting Krystal. I do feel Naeun might have a prejudice towards disliking Sulli if she was fine with Taemin comforting Krystal. But she forced a kiss? Oh that's not going all too well for her if her insecurities end up pushing Taemin away. Should we still be jealous of Naeun? Team Sulli, it has a nice ring to it but are they truly fighting? Due to the past I think Sulli will raise the white flag in want of no hate. It's why we love her and her peace oriented personality. Do tell us readers are you team Sulli or team Naeun? Who do you wish our Prince Taemin should be dating?


Minho was really hard on Hyunwoo today. I think the news about him having kissed Sulli affected him a lot. I heard a lot of yelling during practice and most was directed to Hyunwoo from Minho. He only calmed down when Krystal called his name and showed up. Practice was cut short because the queen decided to have a make out session with her king. Talk about too much PDA for one day, ewww I don't want to know what came out of that heated—very public—encounter.

I would not be surprised if Hyunwoo got some very unnecessary yelling from Minho. The King has been known of beating up a boy for teasing Sulli when younger. He might have a brotherly duty he feels he should act on and not liking Hyunwoo face with Sulli could be one reason for this outcome. Or it could be another reason as to why. Of course one call from his queen and he calms down. I don't know I rather like seeing them lovey dovey than fighting. I say more PDA as long as it doesn't cross the line of kissing. We can't say we didn't all like that cute display of their love yesterday morning. Besides, the king and queen are made for each other.


I saw Kris trying to talk Amber. Do you think he's trying to come to a sort of understanding with her? He practically disappeared when the fallout happen that I wouldn't doubt it if Kris was at fault. Still I kind of want them together. They seem sweet. I'm being persuaded away from that whenever I see Amber with Key. They look cute together as well but I know if Krystal were single she would be all over Key. Is this a love square waiting to happen?

Love square? It would be a love octagon if we think about everyone involved. Kris and Amber seem more of the past don't you think? If you say Kris was trying to talk to Amber it doesn't look to well for him. You many think Amber and Key are a good match but not everyone would agree. True Krystal seems to have taken keen interest on Kim Kibum but I think her undying love for Minho won't allow her to even make more than a possessive friendly move on Key. Meanwhile he personal has chosen to be friends with Amber. Possibility there is, maybe or maybe just friendship for the two? I'm personally also rooting for them and to forgetting Kris.


Aside from those great tips, Sehun was seen looking lovingly at a picture. Is our stoic friend to playboy Kai in love? Is it Suzy? We hope not. Little miss Suzy may be head over heels in love with the unresponsive and passive Kai but she still finds time to seduce Myungsoo into a classroom. What happened behind those closed doors you little ? Is that too harsh? I personally think is fitting for someone who can kiss her way to a good grade or good standing. Bae Suzy you have a past that I would be afraid of having exposed. Treed water lightly or someone will see you. And news for Princess Naeun, Queen S (our dearest Sulli) has verbally admitted to the fact that she will bid on Kai this year. One news that Kai support 100% with a wink and blowing of a kiss. Taemin is safe. At least from Sulli's grasps. Keep sending tips, things are heating up and skeletons are exposing.

Tootles

 

 


The library was abnormally loud for a place to study. The librarian had to quiet the giggles and whispers that were clearly not whispered. Kibum tried his best to ignore everything and study for his math test. Part of him was distracted by the noise and the other part was distracted by the fact that when last night they read through the emails Amber had fallen asleep. He probably stared at her sleeping face for longer than he should have. Then there was the part of the gossip today that made him laugh. Min made it clear that she wanted Amber and him to be together. He wasn't against it but at the moment it didn't seem right. Every person has obstacles and both of them happen to have many more than they should. 

But the number one thing on his mind was the call he received from Henry while Amber was asleep. If Kibum was looking to be reprimanded he got it. Henry didn't hold back on the fact that he had put too much trust in him when he barely knew him. According to Henry, Kibum's pursuing of Amber to bid on Taemin showed hidden meaning. What hidden meaning? That he was just using Amber to get to Krystal. It was like a piece of the puzzled had magically been added and made so much more sense. Kibum had to defend himself and felt like an idiot when there really was no evidence that Naeun should be jealous of Sulli besides the fact that they were friends. He was now in a position of not knowing how to tell Amber that she didn't need to keep her promise when in actuality part of him just wanted Amber to ignore his and Naeun's request.

A sudden loud slam of books in front of him made him jump. Kibum expected to see a smiling Krystal flipping her hair in all her beauty but got Suzy. What was more surprising was that she sat in front of him as if it should be the most natural thing in the world. She had this smile that made him feel chills more than whenever Krystal would smile her fake smile. Kibum cocked his head to the side waiting for her to speak while her eyes measured him up and down like a piece of clothing on display.

"I can see where she finds her attachment to you. You're good looking."

"Oddly coming from you it doesn’t sound much like a compliment to me."

"I have a proposition for you."

Kibum laughed obnoxiously and threw his head back before stopping to look seriously at Suzy. "What makes you think I would listen to this proposition?"

Suzy smirked and leaned forward. "I can see it you know. Just like how I saw it with Kris. You're interested in Krystal and I have a way for her to be fully yours."

Kibum rolled his eyes but leaned forward as well to play along with Suzy. "How is it that she can be mine when she's in love with Minho? I see flaws in this proposition."

"So you admit that you're interested?"

"I'm not admitting or denying it."

"Look, Minho is a thing of the pass and that is why I'll need you to pursued Amber to bid on Kai. She'll listen to you. I can tell she likes you."

If that was supposed to make him cringe it didn't. Suzy stared at him while he tried to hold back a smile to what she said. "How can you tell someone likes someone else?"

"She looks at you the same way she used to look at Kris. With admiration that soon will turn to deep feelings. Just trust me on this."

Kibum only shrugged and moved his hand as if to make Suzy keep talking. Suzy gave him a weird look while he moved his hand again. She didn't talk again that he groaned while leaning back into his chair. His studying for his math test was long forgotten. "Well why do you want Amber to bet on Kai?"

"That way I can bet on Taemin and Sulli has to bet on Minho. I know that Krystal and Sulli aren't really talking at the moment due to whatever happened but I am set to prove to Krystal that Choi Sulli is not a good friend and a . She's in love with Minho. What kind of best friend loves the boyfriend? Trust me if Minho and Sulli are forced to a mandatory date we'll get something juicy happening."

Kibum nodded. Of course Suzy would want to prove how someone wasn't worthy of being a friend. But he knew better. He knew how she was the one that drugged Minho and apparently she had been trying to frame Sulli but it backfired on her. Sulli had shown she cared more for Krystal than have taken advantage of Minho and his weak self. Suzy had a hidden agenda and he couldn't help but wonder how much of a hand had she played in the fallout of Amber with Krystal. By the looks of it she had a large hand if she saw Amber as someone in the way of being Krystal's number one.

"What if I don't want to impose such a request on Amber? What will you do to me?"

"I can't touch a hair on your head. Krystal would kill me if I did. I don't get it. You have the hottest girl in school wanting you in her life and you choice the tomboy outcast to spend your time with? You do realize she slept with Kai and only has this act of being the victim? She kissed Minho. Why do you think their friendship fell through? Apparently sleeping with the boy I've liked for years wasn't enough. Krystal found her and Minho kissing. Amber was seducing Minho to sleep with her. And she really does like you. She's killing me with her stare."

Kibum looked behind him to see Amber gripping her books tightly to her chest. She was taking slow shallow breaths as she kept her gaze locked on Suzy. He turned around to gather his books before standing up. Suzy made a noise to stop him from leaving but he smiled at her.

"Odd don't you think? You say Amber likes me yet what you told me about her doesn't faze me. I think I may like her more and about your request it will be a no. Have fun with Minho as his bodyguard."

Suzy didn't get to reply when he hurried to Amber's side. She kept looking at Suzy and glanced his way when he nudged her. She only sighed and shook her head before heading up the stairs to take the usual table by the window she likes to stare out of. It was silent for the first few minutes. He could tell Amber didn't know how to express what she wanted to say. If she did before all comprehension was gone now. She only faced outside the window keeping her thoughts to herself. It didn't matter much to him. He was in his own thoughts and small guilt. He had been persuaded to do Naeun's bidding by her innocent face. There was no denying that she did deserve the title as the school sweetheart. He also knew that what Henry mentioned about Naeun having her own skeletons in her closet was probably true.

"What did you two talk about?"

"She wanted me to do her a favor."

"What was it?" Amber finally stopped looking out the window and faced him. She had a stoic face on to not show any emotion. It was working.

"Does it matter? I'm not doing her any favors. In fact I can say her appearance at my desk ruined my studying. Though, fancy seeing you in the school library. I never see you coming here."

Kibum stood up and sat beside Amber. She moved back but was still otherwise unable to get away. She looked at him but shoved him when she realized he was only teasing her. He figured she was there to do research with the amount of books she had been carrying that now lay in front of them on the table. He laughed but Amber only weakly smiled while looking down at her hands. She played nervously with her fingers.

"I saw Naeun again today."

"You don't have to do it."

Amber snapped up to look at him with hope in her eyes. "Really, I mean are you a sure?"

"Yes. She doesn't have anything on Sulli and Taemin but being insecure. Also the more I think about it the less I want to be stuck on a date with Krystal. I'm sorry but that sounds horrible to me. I rather spend it with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter