New Queen?

The Elites and Socialites [CANCELED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Queen

The queen has lost her power. Well that is not exactly the complete truth. Queen K is still ruling with an iron fist and power that no one knows where it comes from. She seems to make break ups look almost ... pleasing. But not having someone to reign with has taken quite a bit of her power over the school away. While Minho is undoubtedly still the king of the school (now just very much eligible and still as swoon worthy as ever) he is no longer at Queen K's side. It also seems that her once ever present knight in shining armor Kai is long gone. I would have thought he would have been the first to take full advantage of the freed queen. It seems not as he is quite happy gallivanting around with many of his suitors hoping to be this knight’s princess.

The only thing remaining and going abuzz in the school is the want and need even for a ruling it couple and new queen. Who will take the spot? Will it be the ever shadow Suzy who will never give up on Kai and may be breaking down his walls? Or will the prince and princess of the school be crowned the new king and queen? Taemin and Naeun are quite the beautiful couple to look at. Their sweetness fills us all with warmth. Or maybe it's the fever induced from how mighty fake sweet little Naeun is looking lately. Tread lightly Naeun, eyes are watching and the past is catching up to you.

But what is this? Two unexpected couples could be the new it couples?! It may seem so. Not only were we graced with seeing the start of one, the casualness that these two have around each other is a goal we all want with our significant other. Kim Kibum and Amber Liu are none other than the most envied couple. Their sweetness that does not cross to gag worthy and just plain comfortable aura they hold around each other is enough to make everyone wish they were in their place. It seems they rather keep to themselves and that intrigues everyone even more. Give us more of your ever so hot public display of affection. We so wish for it every day.

Our last unexpected couple has emerged from the ever popular boy auction. Who said you couldn't find happiness by buying the boy first? Our ever sweetheart of all sweethearts Sulli seems to be spending quite a lot of time with quiet, broody mister Oh Sehun. Not only is he Kai's friend but also the silent, stoic, Greek god of the school. These two are a pleasing sight to the eyes. Have you ever seen Sehun smile before? He did just yesterday while talking to Sulli and looking at her lovingly.

I am excited to see this all pan out. Who will have more power now that the queen had been thrown so ungracefully from her thrown? Just avoid the court jester Kris little Jung and you might not hit rock bottom to peasant.

 

Ta-Ta for now

 

 

 

 

Kai could only smirk at reading the latest gossip. At first he hated it. Now he just found it amusing. Even more so with how the author disliked Suzy as much as he did and how the school would go abuzz for all of it. One thing was wrong though, he wasn't giving in to Suzy. He just decided to not talk to her instead of being mean to her. He also was trying to talk to Krystal but the latter was ignoring him. It only caused to irk him. Stretching and walking down the bleachers from the gym, Kai heard noise that he did not make.

It was odd because he was currently skipping class. Following the mysterious noise, he peeked to the side of the bleachers and saw none other than Krystal smoking. The smirk made its way back unto his lips. Not only was straight A student and future valedictorian Krystal skipping class, she was smoking as well. She never smoked. She had mentioned that she would only smoke if she would be extremely distressed. Another thing wrong with gossip, Krystal was not taking the break up lightly. Or was it something else?

He didn't bother in keeping too quiet from Krystal noticing him. The moment he stepped down from having peaked over the side of the bleacher Krystal jumped. She automatically hid the cigarette behind her back but he only clicked his tongue at her. He had seen her and she could not hide it from him. From her sigh and rounding of her shoulders he knew that it was safe to approach her further and talk.

"You scared me Kai."

"Well it's not like I wasn't slightly creeped out from hearing noise in an otherwise empty gym. Skipping class and smoking I see."

Krystal sneered and put the cigarette out. "I can't take this stress from having Jessica back, having to be perfect, and pretending to be okay."

Kai shrugged until he was besides her and sat down. He was not going to try to flirt with her. Flirting would only lead to a hook up and not a lasting relationship. He also didn't want to kiss someone who had just been smoking. It wasn't something he fancied. "No one told you to be perfect. Forget your parents. All they do is nag at you and not see the affect it has had on you. You went from a nice girl to wanting to be perfect and not compared to your sister. You started out fine until you became an attention ."

Krystal slapped him behind the head. He only let out a chuckle. He also knew what buttons to push but he always kept everything straight forward with her. "You are horrible at consoling someone."

"Oh I'm sorry, were you expecting someone to console you and baby you? I'm sorry. If you want that I suggest you go find Taemin. Or you could woman up and finally talk to Sulli about how you've been a hypocritical to her. I am amazed at how she doesn't resent you. Either way I'm not part of your pity party. You should know that. Oh wait, you've been avoiding me."

Kai watched Krystal scowl. She walked around and even made some sort of threat to walk away. He just kept watching in silence until she signed and sat down beside him. He could only chuckle even more when she kept that scowl on her face. She faced him with a glare but that didn't last long. Soon she was leaning her head on his shoulder. He could almost feel how physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted she was.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't know who to choose anymore. Do I have this broken heart because I long for Minho or was I used to him?"

"You know I can't answer those questions. As for Minho, you've only dated him. I wouldn't be surprised if you only feel a duty to be with him due to that. I'm not trying to put my two cents in for you to give me a chance but if having him gone isn't making you realize his worth, maybe your feelings did end up wavering. Whatever you do is what you have to do. But the fact that you slept with Kris is a bit shocking."

"I did not sleep with Kris!!" Krystal shot up from his shoulder and pushed him away. "It wasn't even what you would considering losing your ity."

"If you two were and doing more than just kissing, it is a form of . Sorry to break that to you darling. But you were drunk and that night I was drunk and kissing Amber. She wasn't at fault. She never was. She was a victim like you but having told you we were together wouldn't have been any better."

Kai paused to look at Krystal. She was looking forward and listening to his every word. He wasn't going to make a move. She was confused. He didn't want to be a rebound. He loved the girl in front of him. Her flaws and everything. Truthfully he already knew of what had happened. Suzy had tried to disenchant him. Yet he accepted her the way she was. She had a past, he had a past. Neither of them were pure or innocent. He saw how he would treasure her. More than Minho and his own wavering heart. Krystal jut needed to realize that. It was now his perfect chance. It was supposed to be his perfect chance. Something just told him maybe he was at the losing end again. Maybe Krystal thought his feelings would always be unwavering. Were they though?

"Look, I'm gonna leave you alone now. I could harass you and call you two-faced but what good would that do? We're all messed up. Taemin is in love with Sulli. Sulli is in love with Taemin but keeps tricking herself that she cares for him only as a friend and sleeping partner. Minho is lost without you but now he can see if he really does care for Sulli or was it the thought of never having her. Suzy is still her stupid self. Kris won't ever disappear from our lives with the scar he left. Amber is finally happy again and I suggest you leave that alone. Go make up with your best friend again. You need her. She needs you. No seriously go talk to her. And when you finally have your head back on your shoulders you find me. You find me and tell me you are back with letting everything slide off you like butter. You are strong Krystal. You always have been. That is what attracts me to you. I'll never stop liking you. So you find me if you can finally return my feelings. It's not a game. I truly love you Krystal."

At the end of his words Krystal snapped her head to look at him. He smiled while cupping her face and giving her a simple kiss on her lips. When he pulled back her eyes were wide. He only smiled, stood up, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and walked away. He didn't turn back. He walked in silence smiling to himself from finally not being his stupid playboy self in front of Krystal. He let his heart be known. When his hand reached for the bar to open the door, Krystal called out to him.

"Kai, thank you."

He only waved back and whispered to himself. "You'll always be worth waiting for."

 

 

***

 

He couldn't stop staring at her. He knew it was bugging her but she didn't say anything to stop him from just staring at her as she studied for her upcoming test. He should have been studying too. He needed to study for the coming math test in a week but he didn't find the want to. He just wanted to continue staring at the girl beside him in the quiet library. She started to smile as he had gently pushed some of the hair that had fallen forward back. It obviously fell back but he didn't care.

"You should be studying instead of just watching me."

"But you're a much prettier view than my textbook. Besides math puts me to sleep." Kibum leaned forward and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter