A Surprise

Angles VS Devils

*Phone ringing* . "Hello who's this oh ?Ji Eun oh okay you want Hyosung instead of me okay."Zelo said as he walk to her door."Noona noona noona noona can you answer or are you still sleeping?"He asked Hyosung."Yes i'm still sleeping leave me alone unless it's important."She said as Zelo just walked into her room.tumblr_m09mtaqHaT1rov3nxo1_500.gif"Noona Ji Eun wants you to go to the park with her."He said as she threw a pillow out the door."What why dose she want me why dosen't she want to speak to you?"She said as he dragged her out of bed."NOONA HURRY UP SHE WANTS YOU THERE LIKE RIGHT NOW!"He said while digging threw he cabnits."HEY GET OF THERE!"She said while pulling him out."Well yeah get ready i'll drop you off."He said as Youngjae came in."Oh sorry did i just watch."Youngjae said as Hyosung looked at him and frowned."Zelo you can't even drive i'll go alone pluse i'm pretty sure she wants to be alone.So what did your mom do to make her mad?"She said as Zelo puzzled."Ogh i don't know."Zelo said as Youngjae lost patient and left the room.

                                                                                         A Few Minutes Later

 

"Okay so why do you need me here?"She said as Ji Eun just looked at her.tumblr_mc5aolKywK1r7w2obo1_500.gif"Oh um i just need to talk to someone so i jus called Zelo to bring you here."Ji Eun said as Hyosung pointed to the car."What are you pointing at Hyosung?"Ji Eun questioned."Oh yeah if you want to speak to Zelo he's in the car."Hyosung said as she pulled Zelo out."I'll just leave you two alone."Hyosung said as she found a Korean Barbie Q truck."Why dosen't your mom like me?"Ji Eun asked Zelo.tumblr_lld4c0nsBf1qjdjl1o1_500.gif"It's because you're an angel and devils and angels can't get married or go out that's why."He told her.Zelo-zelo-31745619-500-345.gif"It's okay and why didn't you tell me that she was coming?"Ji eun said as they both stoll Hyosung's BBQ."HEY!HEY!GIVE THAT BACK TO ME t_99ec23c3a48b44f68807ae08403039b4.jpgwait you can have those i those."She said to get them back."Oh well."They both said as they both smiled at each other.tumblr_m7zpa8tLid1ruqo7c.giftumblr_m1dwk9nJVN1rqs3mao8_250.gif"es."Hyosung whispered."Hey we can hear you!"They both yelled out."Oh wait Zelo i have a suprise Himchan you can come out!"Ji Eun called out to him."Wow who are you?"He said with a smiletumblr_m9ofx2mVqU1qcnvg0o1_500.gif"Who me?"Hyosung said confused."Yeah you."Himchan said as he pulled her over."Oh i'm Hyosung."She said as she blushed."Well come on Zelo we have to go back home bye Himchan it was nice meeting you"Hyosung said to Himchan and Zelo.