Piss Off

Angles VS Devils

As both Zelo and Ji Eun walked to the park, they both decided to go to the beach. " Do you like rollarcoaster? " Zelo asked as Ji Eun said, " No. " to him. " Why don't you like rollarcoasters Ji Eun? " he asked , " Because, it scares me and I might fall out of my seat. " she said as he laughed at her 19292524.gif . She smacked him, " I thought you were supposed to be an angel, not a monster. " Zelo said as she smirked, " I am. " she replied. Once they left the beach, they went to a concert. As a fan spot them, they wanted them to sing on stageBVY-o_tCUAAR3jV.jpg:large.  As they started singing, they started to like each other even more. Ji Eun then spotted someone in the crowd, and the person was Kim Himchan. Himchan wanted to snitch so bad, but he didn't because he knows that she likes him too. Ji Eun called Himchan up to the stage, but he refused to go but fans pushed him up to the stagelarge.jpg. " Why do you want me up here? " Himchan asked as Ji Eun smiled, " Because, I want you to sing the back up chorus. " she said. " I thought there were no back up chorus. " Himchan asked as he sighed, " Yes there is. " Zelo said . " Who asked you?! " Himchan rudely asked as Zelo looked down, " I was just asking . " he said and continued to look down. Himchan started to feel bad for Zelo, " It's okay. " he said as Himchan smiled, making Zelo look up at Himchan . " I have to go home. " Zelo said as Ji Eun and Himchan waved bye. " NICE TO MEET YOU ! " Himchan yelled out to Zelo. Zelo jumped into the car and drove off. As they got back to their rooms, Ji Eun and Zelo got onto their phones and started to sweet talk. Himchan started to interrupt Ji Eun and Zelo's conversation, yelling out " HEY HEY! " causing Ji Eun to throw a pillow at Himchan's face. Zelo then got a call from his momt_29862f8e4056453ab8491212f4cef31e.jpg. " Whyyyy ?! " he yelled . " Get up, it's like 2AM in the morning ! " His mom yelled as he ignored her and hung up on her . But, she called again.  " , DID YOU JUST HANG UP ON ME?! " SLAM ! Zelo hung up on her again. The mom finally gave up on calling because she knows he'll hang up on her again because she knows he's been staying up all night. Then the next day, Song Ji Eun came to Zelo's room and suddenly his mom decided to come over to visit him. When Ji Eun got in, his mother was already waiting at his door. When she knocked, she saw Ji Eun and flew right into rage. " Ugh ! What the is an angel doing in here? " she rudely asked , " Mooommmm, you're embarrassing me ! " Zelo said as the mom slammed the door and pushed Ji Eun away. " What the is your problem? " Ji Eun asked , " My problem is that you can't date him , that's unilegal. " , " So what if it's not legal . It's a free country. " she yelled as his mom glared. " So What if it's a free country?! Piss off. " she yelled as Ji Eun left while saying, " Goodbye old hag, goodbye Zelo, "