Meeting the class mates

Angles VS Devils

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? You look like an angel." Hyosung said as Jongup backed up, hitting the school wall. "U-u-ummm, I-I can't s-s-spe-eak!" He tried so hard to say more but it was just too hard. That's when it got to Hyosung. Only the angel/devil that comes up to the opposite supernatural being cannot move or speak. They are not powerful enough to do so because of the powerful energies thatfight against each other "Who is this guy?" Youngjae asked as Jongup was finally a bit free, "Wait... this is a devil's school... I thought it was an angels schooltumblr_mbrlshz6bT1rz5ioyo1_500.gif. Who are you guys?" Hyosung's killer smile appeared, "Oh, we're sorry. I'm Jeon Hyosung and he's Yoo Youngjaetumblr_ma9rbgWCIj1rriz0fo1_500.gifC1IfRFr.gif." Youngjae tilted his head to look at Jongup, "Who are you?" Jongup had a dumb smile, "I'm Moon Jongup, an angel! Oh .... I forgot that they were devils and not angels." Jongup began to scream and he ran home.

"And who might you be?" the teacher asked as Zelo smirked, "Hello. I'm Zelo. I'm a devil." He took a moment to scan everyone's faces and they looked at each other in horror, "You are in an angel school?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!"  He scanned the room and saw that everyone was running away from him. It gave him quite a scare and he began to run home. "Mom, you brought me to the wrong school idiot tumblr_m9drmxz8Rx1rvv4qro1_250.gif." His voice was hoarse. "Sorry, we got the wrong letter. I'll bring you the correct letter tomorrow." Zelo ignored her and played with his fingersbap-no-mercy-derp-17.png&h=250&w=590&zc=.