Spring break already?

Angles VS Devils

"Students, I know this had been a short time of school but it's the only way I can make you devils happy!" the principal said with energy. "What the ? It's spring break already? Why did it come so fast then? Oh well, this school is awesome." Hyosung yelled as she ran to her room. "Well, I'm going to do the same thing I do every spring break." Youngjae said while trying to walk his room but was stopped by Zelo. "What's that that you do every spring break?" he asked as Youngjae smiled, "Oh. I sleep all day long without doing anything." Zelo then turned his attention to the older guy, "So Yongguk, what are you going to do?" Yongguk thought for a bit, "Well, I'm going in my room to watch movies about war *Zelo quietly walking into Yongguk's school dorm room* I really want to see how it would be like in the war." Yongguk finished talking and turned to Zelo but he was already gone. "Where did that kid go? I swear he was just with me." he began to walk to room and tried to open the door but Zelo had already locked it with a chair under the knob. "Yeah! Go go go!" Zelo yelled as Yongguk's eyes opened up, "Zelo, open this door right now!" he yelled. His wish came true and Yongguk fell on the floor. "Okay okay... I already started watching it, haha." Zelo said as if trying not to laugh. "I know, I heard." Yongguk said while standing up himself.
 

A few minutes later...

tumblr_lyft9ap6Pg1r5n0vuo1_500.gif

"Dear greatful students. I need to say something that you will all or at least I think you will all like... but lets cut to the chase. Um, that's right I was going to say that spring break starts tomorrow so enjoy." the principal's voce was heard on the speakers. Daehyun beamed out of his chair, "Really? Then that means I can eat all I want then lose weight again!" his loud voice distracted the teacher while everyone was still testing and his name was written on the board. "No wait, I'm sorry... ah never mind." Daehyung said causing everyone to laugh at his silliness. "So Himchan, what are you going to do during spring break?"Ji Eun asked as Himchan smirled, "Wll, I'm going to do what angels do. I'm going to study."