A Fun time

Angles VS Devils

"Ji Eun can we go see Zelo again but this time we go to the Devils school?"Himchan begged as Ji Eun looked up at Himchan."Hmm and why do you want to go see Him so badly?"Ji Eun questioned him."Umm well you see when i got out of the car i met someone who has a beautiful smile,a nice personality,and has a good hair cut..What I'm those people who like to judge them by their hair."He said as Ji Eun just looked at him."Come on let's just go i just want to see that person!"He said as he pushed her into the car.As they were driving to the other school Zelo couldn't wait to see Ji Eun and Himchan couldn't wait to see Hyosung.When they got to their school she and he were to happy they thought it was just a dream.They walked in and went to Zelo's room."Where's Hyosung's room?"Himchan asked."Why do you want to know so badly?"Zelo asked."He's in love Zelo and they just met."Ji Eun said as Himchan knocked on the door."Who is it?"Hyosung asked."Oh it's me Himchan can you please open up before i get caught in here."He yelled threw the other side of the door.*Door opens*."Come on in."Hyosung said as she went to bring out some games.As Hyosung brought out some things they acted like they were on a tv show.hqdefault.jpg'Oh Himchan what is your favorite  thing about me?"Hyosung asked."My favorite thing is your smile is really pretty and is the brightest in the whole wide world.'He said as he smiled.'What's your favorite thing about me Hyosung?"Himchan asked."My favorite thing is you are really cute and talented."Hyosung answeredl."Noona can Ji Eun and i come in here too?"Zelo asked Hyosung and Himchan.tumblr_m8d7b8hK6W1qffql1.gif"Yeah do you guys want to sing for us?"They both asked."Yeah of course we'll sing!"Zelo and Ji Eun yelled out to them.large.jpg"Yeah that was so good i just liked it so much i wish i can buy the ablum!"Himchan yelled out to them."Thank you."Zelo and Ji Eun said as they both jumped off of the bed."Hey can we invite some of your other friends?"Himchan and Ji Eun asked."Yeah i'll call them over.'Zelo said as they rushed threw the door."Yeah this is the best !'they all yelled out.

Soon night started rising and they all went home.

 

 

 

Sorry i couldn't put any Himeun in here