Bullies

Angles VS Devils

After that day Zelo,Ji Eun,Himchan and Hyosung all went home."Huuh now what are we going to do?"Zelo said behind Hyosung's door."Zelo it's only like 2:51A.M. in the morning and we just got back from the Angel's park."Hyosung complained as she yelled out from the other side of the door."Okay bye then well see you in the morning because we are starting school tomorow.""What we are ?"Hyosung questioned Zelo."Zelo do you know what that means?"Hyosung said as she started tio sweat nonstop."We're srewed now i should rush to bed."Zelo said as he did.*foot steps down the hallway down to Zelo's room.

The Next Day

*6:00 A.M.* *Zelo waking up* "Huh my clock didn't go off oh crap I'm so srewed."Zelo said as he ran to the class room." am i late wait if i was late then why isn't Hyosung late?"He aksed him self as he looked around to see if he could sneek into his seat.tumblr_m7s3xsMJc81qffql1.gif"Noona why weren't you late?"He asked Hyosung."Because i know how and when to start my clock."She said as she looked at him.During the morning anoucements Zelo and Bang Yong Guk went into the room to anouce somethingo0500037511901868630.gif"Okay students let me tell you about my love story.It starts off with me as a creepy little man who falls in love with a young woman and I wont say her name and so I will call her Snow White.She is cute,small,and is really talented."Zelo said as when he walked into the room every girl in the room ran up to him."Zelo are we Snow White to you?"images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjT-N2YnOc3aBWA2AuAQ6The other girls said as Hyosung,Yong Guk, Youngjae,and Zelo started to laugh thier asses off."Are you girls ing kidding me I wouldn't like you girls even an inch or a millimeter."Zelo said as he hurted their feelings."That's why i didn't want to say her name because she is special and I don't like saying things that are special to me."Zelo we aren't special to you?"One of his classmates yelled out to him as she was doing ageyo."Hey Zelo who am i tumblr_m864ymYteY1qafe7to2_r3_250.giftumblr_mp1etyxYCa1svzzi0o2_250.giftumblr_m864ymYteY1qafe7to4_r1_250.gif"Calm down what is with people laughing so loud?"The other female students yelled out to Yong Guk and Youngjae."What a bully oh who gives a ?"They all yelled out as they all went to the baseball field."Now what do you guys want to do?"Hyosung asked eveyone.

After a few hours

"Het i'm going to go buy some bottles of water okay."Hyosung said as six girls just came up to her."What do you want you giant poddle?"Hyosung said as the leader and the five other girls pushed her down onto the ground."What i want is for you to change Zelo into liking me if it happens i will do nothing but if you don't do it i'll post your pictures to the school."The leader said as the others picked her up and pushed her to the wall."Wheres Hyosung it's been like five minutes already like how long dose it take i'll give her like 10 more minutes and if she isn't back by then i'll go see what she's up to."Yong Guk said as he waited."And what if i don't want to change Zelo's mind into liking you oh wait you're going to post my photo shoots so what's that going to do you dope?Oh thats going to make me cry yeah right."Hyosung said as she acted like she were to be crying.000d01wb"Ok i know it hasn't have been like 10 minutes but like i'm worried about Hyosung i going to  go check on her come on Youngjae."Yong Guk said as Zelo followed both hyungs."Hey don't make me mad or i'll.'The leader saod as she was cut off."Or your what huh your what huh tell it to our face tell it to all of our faces do you other five want to say it to our face no then leave."Yong Guk said as all five leafted besides the leader."Ok since they all leafted then now it's your turn to leave our friend alone two reasons one because she's our friend and two is because she also has our water bottles."Youngjae siad as she let go of Hyosung's clothing and leaf the area."Thank you guys and you who ever said because i also have the water just kidding."Hyosung said as she laughed at them all.tumblr_mdofo1xoQa1qhp7k4o1_500.gift_f19b9e3cacda4506a1a0d063b6d55fec.jpg"Yeah okay i'm going to ditch class so bye i'm going to take a nap peace."Hyosung said as she ran into her room."SAME HERE!"Youngjae said as he ran away."Well i'm going to go to the lab to go and find out is i meet a beautiful and smart devil's girl."Yong Guk said as he ran to the lab.As they all ran away leaving Zelo alone in the halls.

zelo.png" all alone now i can break something!"Zelo said as he broke the vase.