Her choice is.........

Angles VS Devils

"Hey can you help me find some one ?"Ji Eun said as she entered the Devils cabins.No body answered her until she crashed into Youngjae."Oh it's you."He said as she maded a confused face."Uh have we ever met because i don't remeber seeing you but any way can you help me fined Zelo?"Ji eun said as she smiled at him trying to please him with her smile.secret4-3661.jpg"I'll give you hints that's all i'll give you."He said as she agreed with his plan."Your first clue is to find Bang Yong Guk just run around yelling out his name sure you'll get yelled at but who cares."Youngjae said as he was gone like a flashjieun-gets-it-secret.gif"I wonder where he can be oh well.Yong Guk where are you at hurry up if i can find you i can get my next clue!"Ji Eun yelled out to the halls."SHUT UP!"Zelo yelled out."Oh that sounded a lot like Zelo."She said as she ran into the room."Okay i've made up my mind yes i'll go out with you but it has to be a secret only you can't be telling everyone that we are dating."She said while almost yanking his arm off."Okay now get off of my arm."He said as he pushed her off. o0500037511901868630.gif"Glad you came now get out before someone sees you!"He said while pushing her out."Okay okay i'm getting out.....(foot steps) wait let me back in !"She said as if she was going to break the door down.But arcoss the room was another room Ji eun thought it was Youngjae's but instead it was Hyosungs.(knocks really hard on her door)."MAY I HELP YOU!"She yelled out and opened the door20140111_kfashionista_secret_hyosung.jpg."Oh hey can i come in i'm trying to hide from someone okay thanks."She said while shoving her to the side.("Geez i thought i was the devil".Hyosung said as she went in to her room.)"You can leave went ever you want to!"She yelled out.

 

As a few hours passed she left and back she went to the Angel's school.