The correct school

Angles VS Devils

"So do you think the kids at school will laugh at me?" Zelo asked his mother. She smiled, "Well... yes because one, you were at the wrong school and two, you fell in love with an angel." Zelo then shouted, "But I thought you were going to keep it a secret." His mother leaned over him to open the door and she kicked him out of her car and drove away. Zelo sighed and continued to lie on the groundtumblr_n052320XIL1rs7wkmo1_500.gif.

Bang Yongguk approached Zelo who was still on the groundtumblr_m5vc38kIeX1rs97fco1_500.gif. "Hey, are you okay kid?" Yongguk asked as Zelo looked at him, "Um... yeah I'm fine but do you happen to know where the office is?" Yongguk helped Zelo up and showed him where the office was. "What the ? We already have a new student?" the principal asked angrilly. Zelo scratched his hea, "Uh, no. I was at the wrong school yesterday." The principal smiled out of anger, "Okay... just go to room B129... or don't. I don't ing care.

"Mom, do you think they'll take me in?" Jongup asked with a sad expression written on his face. "It will be okay. Now, don't worry about that and lets check you in instead." she answered as they walked into the office that was all white and nicely done. "Wow, this place is better than our house mom!" Jongup yelled with a grin on his face. "Okay. His room is B104. Just take the elevator to your room." the lady behind the desk answered. Her expression was as if she were checking Jongup out. They exit the office, "Mom, that lady creeps me out." His mother smiled at him and ruffled his straight soft hair, "It's okay. If you aren't feeling well then ask them if you can call home." She then waved to him and went into the car. She was off to the club.

*Panting* "Finally. I'm just gonna go and sit down at a empty desk." Zelo then kicked the door and walked in, scaring the teacher. As he entered in the teacher continued to teach the students about being rude. He sat near Youngjae and started to bug him but they didn't care because they were devils and devils "loved" each other. He continued to bug other students, "Hey! Hey, what are we learning?" he asked as Hyosung sighedhyosung4.jpg. "We're learning how to be even more rude. You are showing us right now because you are being distracting. Thanks for showing us." Zelo rolled his eyes and went to Bang Yongguk, "Hey. Want to be friends?" Zelo asked as Yongguk smirked and simply nod his head.Bang-Yong-Guk-Zelo-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90

"So what are we doing again?" Zelo asked as Yongguk smirked, "We're taking some selfies." he answered.