Let's finally meet each other in person

Angles VS Devils

"So what do you guys want to do?" Hyosung asked as Zelo thought to himself for a moment, "Oh oh oh! Pick me! I want to tell my idea!" he said, getting all up in Hosung's beautiful face. "Okay. What's your idea?" she asked while placing her index finger on his forehead and pushing him away. "Can we go meet some angels? I read my mom's secret book. It said if an angel and devil hangs out together for a long time, they can talk and get physical but after a few years, they'd have to get distant again and redo their attatchment." Hyosung glared at him for a few seconds but a mischous smile rose on her lips, "Why do you want to meet angels suddenly?" she asked as he shrugged, "I really want to go and meet the angel I met when my mom dropped me off at the wrong school yesterday." he answered, not letting anyone answer. "What's so special about this angel girl?" Hyosung asked as he smiled cheekily, "Well, she's pretty, nice and she smells like strawberriestumblr_m45yv702gs1qjznpco1_500.gif." "So? Anyone can smell or buy strawberry scented products." Yongguk said as he mugged Zelo and cursed at him, getting up on his facetumblr_mdi2idqOK71qh92qm.gif. Hyosung nod her head in agreement, "Yeah. You can really use some too if you want to meet that angel girl of yoursHyosung-hyosung-34410904-436-480.jpg." Hyosung said, angering Zelo a bit. "Noona, lets just go meet her at her school." he said, dragging her away leaving Yongguk and Youngjae. "That's so mean. They didn't even bother asking us if we wanted to go with them." Youngjae said as they both stood therebap+1004angel+teaser+picture+2.jpg200_s.gif.

"Okay. We're here. Meet her at the office." Hyosung said as she thought about ditching him. "Noona, you can't leave me!" Zelo complained. "Oh, it's you again!" Ji Eun said as she put the papers away in the office, "Well okay. I was thinking about this... I know you'll say no but can you be my date?" he asked as she laughed, "I don't know. I'll think about it." Ji Eun bowed to them with a smile still remaining on her face and walked away/ "Yes! She said she'll think about it!"