What a day

Angles VS Devils

Later on that day the devils came over to the Angel's school."So why did Ji Eun call all of us here?"Bang yong guk suddenly questioned all of them."I think it's to get himchan over Hyosung?"Zelo said as Youngjae looked at him."Oh if your questioning why it's because she just texted me it."Zelo said as they went over to His room.But when they knocked on the door Daehyun opened the door."Oh hello please come in."DaeHyun said as Youngjae said "I just met a boy angel and i'm already getting bugged.' in his head.When they walked in Himchan was straped down to the bed with his mouth tapped."HYOSUNG COME HELP ME!"Himchan tried to say but she couldn't figure out what he was trying to say to her.200_s.gif"Umm what is he trying to say?"She asked with a sudden thought."We don't know and we never will!"Youngjae said as they all took a moment to think things out.They took off the tape and took off the ropes and as they took them off he tried to run out the door but when he opened it Jong Up was there.tumblr_n0einvbLGB1s5ssoto1_500.gif"Oh hey Jongup can you let me through?"Himchan said as he tried to squeeze out."No way i ran into a man (Bang Yong Guk) and he told me not to let you out this room."Jong Up said as they dragged Himchan back onto the bed."Hey let me go i'm not as crazy over her."Himchan said trying to lie."Oh yeah then whats that?"Zelo said as he pionted to the wall."Zelo let us handle this why don't you go and stay in that area with Hyosung wont you?"Ji Eun told Zelo as he did what she asked.Well after a few hours of punishing Himchan he was so over Hyosung he wouldn't stop saying "I don't like you anymore hahahahahaha" tumblr_inline_muyx5ejmz21s563hh.gifhe said it so much that i think i might have to make another chapter of him getting punished.