The Mix Up

Angles VS Devils

" Junhong, you're going to miss school if you keep sleeping!" his mother called out. Zelo took a moment to complain, still comfortable in his bed, "Hue~ why do you make me attend school mom?" His mother continued to complain, "I want you to get a good grade before your father and I die! Duh~" Zelo sweared under his breath, "Fine. Be a to your one and only child." He forgot that his mother's ears were "sharp". ", what the did you just say to me? I will chop off your di---" Zelo cut her off before she could finish, "I didn't say anything mom!" After a few minutes of bickering, he got ready for school and his mother drove him to school. The problem was, his mother drove him to the wrong school. After realizing this, he hid behind the building until the bell rang. 

"Jonguppie, hurry up and finish your breakfast!" his mother yelled out in a nice, calm voice. "Okay mommy, I'm almost finished." he yelled back. As he finished his food, he went to go brush his teeth for like... a good five hours. "Hurry up Jongup. Don't forget your backpack like you did in first grade." Jongup sighed and approached the building. He noticed that it seemed different. Everyone seemed to be talking  about each other behind their backs. 

Zelo walked around, noticing that everyone had respect for one another. They would bow and smile at each other. They'd hug and shake hands as they talked innocently about school and work. His eyes widened at this fact, "Oh hell no! This ain't my school... awe go yourself mom!" He began to walk around more but two students named Himchan and Ji Eun came up to him. "Um, hi... can I help you?" she asked calmly. He didn't know what to do. He just stood still. After about a good 5 minutes of silence, he spoke, "H-hello(?)" He tried to speak but if a devil was near an angel, he/she can't speak or move. Thinking about this situation and how he acted awkwardly and stiffly she looked at Himchan and back, "We're just gonna go, okay?" they bowed to him and ran away. Everything went the same way for Jongup. Poor Moon Jongup. He could hear all the cursing-(cussing), he could see physical fights with each other and he could see people laugh at him. "He's so tiny!" he heard a group of guys call out. Jongup then hugged himself and stiffly walked around. He then bumped into a girl with a fringe and purple hair. Jongup read her name tag and bowed, "Hello, Jeon Hyosung." His head lifted when he heard a giggle escape , "Why are you so scared? We don't bite. What are you?" Her words seemed to pierce through Jongup and shut his mouth. He wasn't able to move or talk for some reason. He just couldn't take time to think because so much was running through his head.