oo9

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan wrapped the covers over Sohee's body, lifting her arms from under the covers to rest them on top of her body. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Rest well, hm?" 

He smiled and walked out of her room. 

When he stepped out into the hall and shut her door behind him, making sure to hear the lock beeping inside, he noticed a figure by the end of the hall. He walked over to the person ever so slowly and waited.

"It's all your fault."

Jongin stepped out of the shadows that cloaked his body in darkness to greet Luhan who stood awkwardly and utterly confronted by something he didn't even know about. 

"What's all my fault?"

"Sohee leaving me. It's all your fault."

"How?"

Jongin looked like he would scratch out Luhans eyes any moment but made no such action. 

"What do you mean, 'How'?"

"I mean it in the exact form it was meant to be interpreted. How did I make Sohee leave you?"

Luhan bit his lip and raised his somewhat lowered head to clearly adress Jongin. He noticed that Jongin's eyes were puffed upm like he'd been crying.

"She said she didn't want me anymore and I have the right to suspect it was because you two hooked up, or, at least, admitted your feelings for each other."

Luhan looked at Jongin, startled by the mans conviction on why Sohee had left him. They'd never admitted their feelings for each other, though.

"We are niether 'hooked up', as you call it, nor have we admitted any such thing for each other, if it even exists. How could you blindly assume that?"

"She isn't talking to me so what am I supposed to assume!" Jongin clenched his fists and bit his lip to keep from blowing off.

"I don't know."

"Oh, you don't know?" 

"Yes. I. Don't. Know." Luhan stepped back a bit and lifted his bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter