oo8

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was getting warmer the closer summer got. There was no more snow seen in the country and the people sang with delight as the warmer season kicked in. Everyone wanted to stay in this season. Nobody wanted this season to disappear because it was so very wonderful. 

But not everything stays. You can't just freeze time. 

Sohee was still very much avoiding Jongin. And she was still acting like nothing happened with Luhan. Of course, Luhan had no clue that she knew about his love confession.

"Hey, Lu."

Luhan turned his body around and gasped at how close Sohee was to his body. She giggled and backed up, covering and crinkling her eyes. 

"Did I scare you?"

Luhan sighed; "Mhm, you gave me quite the fright."

"I know, you should have seen your face." She taunted. 

Luhan smiled softly and chuckled. 

"How about you see your face." He smirked and Sohee's smile fell from her face. 

"What do you mean?" Luhan inched forward and threw his arms around her, each hand fisted her sides softly as he attacked her in tickles. She guffawed and squirmed around.

"Luhan! St-stop it!" 

She shrieked as he continued in his advances and tried to run out of his grasp.

"I-I'm going to p-pee!" 

A cough resounded through the empty hallway and they both froze. Thinking they were caught by a teacher, they turned around. Luhan let Sohee go and She gasped.

"W-What are you doing here?" 

Jongin stood at the end of the corridor. He was gnawing on his lip and looked furious. 

"Is this why you've been avoiding me?" There was fury in his voice. 

"What do you mean?" Luhan looked between Jongin and Sohee, slightly confused. 

"I'm meaning to say that because of you, Luhan, Sohee has been avoiding me. My girlfriend."

"You told me you broke up..."

 Sohee sputtered and tried to clear everything up but her mind was in jumbles. She didn't want to be confronted now.

Not now.

"I- look Lulu- Jongin and- what?"

"Did you too finally hook up? Behind my back?" Jongin grunted and glared at the two.

"Hook up?" Luhan looked at Sohee, confused and somewhat angry. He didn't understand a word that was coming out of Jongin. He understood even less what came out of Sohee's mouth. 

Sohee was to the point of crying and panicked. She ran towards Jongin and gripped his arm. 

"Let's go talk." She choked out and dragged him from the scene. Luhan stood confused and utterly left in the dark. 

He frowned and walked all the way to class, which he entered late to, and sat down at the seat farthest from the class. He had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter