oo5

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee sat beside Luhan who was sitting against the tree like always on a usual college day. Except the sniffling noises she was making made it anything but normal. 

Like her mood, the sky was black. Dark as night and malicious looking but that stopped niether of them from seeing the beauty of it. Though she was sad, she was glad she could share the view of this hidden place with Luhan. 

"It's going to rain soon." He murmured.

She nodded and wiped the tears that fell. But she couldn't stop more from falling out. She couldn't control the tremors that shook her body so. 

"Luhan, do you think it'll be okay?" She turned to him, her face red and streaked with tears. Her hair was a mess and Luhan couldn't do anything but stare at her, his back pressed against the hard trunk of the tree. He wanted to comfort her but, how? 

"I suppose."

She sobbed harder into her arms.

"It's always: 'I suppose. I suppose', Luhan. When will you ever answer me instead of half-assing it?" 

Luhan lowered his eyes and Sohee cringed at his crest-fallen face. 

"I'm sorry..." She whispered, "I'm just... so angry." 

"Hm." 

"I gave him everything, Luhan, everything!" His heart crashed at that moment sending his body into angry shivers that he hoped she couldn't see as he clenched his fists. 

"And he left me. Like all the others."

He wanted to choke out some comforting words but his heart hurt too much and he thought he'd burst into tears if he did.

"One day, one day it'll al be okay, yes?" 

"It won't Luhan!" she shrieked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter