oo3

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan wrapped the scarf around his neck as he stepped out of his apartment. closing the door behind him and heading to his car. He'd stayed up all night and hadn't got a single wink of sleep due to the fact that his nightmares were returning. Whenever he'd close his eyes he'd see that face and had to wake up. 

His eyes were rimmed with black and his eye bags doubled in size. It'd been a week of the same occurrences and he couldn't handle it anymore. 

He walked over to the familiar tree that he spent most of his time at and sat down, his back sliding against the hard wood. 

He looked up at the sky and watched the leafless trees, limp and asleep, sway side to side in their lifeless forms. Bare of anything and stripped of their cover for winter, the trees slept.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Luhan caught sight of an object laid across the bench that Ms. Pretty always sat at. The person strewn on the bench wore all black clothing and shivered with the wind. The closer he got, the more familiar the person seemed.

Her hair swayed in the cold wind and she lay in a fetus position, her hands holding her knees to her chest. 

"Sohee...?" 

She stirred slightly and Luhan panicked. He walked over to her as fast as he could and threw himself beside her. The sky turned dark suddenly and the wind came up faster. Realizing that this probably wasn't a good sign, he leaned over to look into her face.

Her face was pale, her lips blue. The tip of her nose was red and her body trembled slightly. 

He unwrapped his scarf from around his neck and draped it over her body. He lifted her up and noticed how light she was. 

____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter