o10

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee sipped her bubble tea happily as she walked with Luhan down the some-what crowded streets. She bit the straw and turned her head to Luhan, who was looking forward, and smiled. 

Luhan noticed Sohee smiling at him from the corner of his eye and grinned.

"What're you looking at, silly? Do I have something on my face?" He turned to face her with the grin still plastered on his face like a fool. 

"Oh, yes." She chuckled.

Luhan gasped softly, "What is it? What do I have on my face?" He narrowly missed bumping into a person going the other way and looked forward quickly. 

Sohee laughed whole-heartedly at Luhan's clumsiness and leaned closer to Luhan so that they wouldn't be separated by the crowd. 

"Well, you have a nose, a mouth, two eyes, and a pair of ears." She grinned mischievously and walked faster. 

Luhan noticed her play and rolled his eyes. He noticed her getting farther and farther away and decided it was time to run after her. 

"Come back here you little troll!" She laughed from afar and continued in her advances, him being close behind her. They tried not to bump into people while playing their little game in the some-what crowded Myeongdong. 

They arrived at the bus stop shortly afterwards and Sohee yelled; "I won! I won!" She jumped up and down excitedly while Luhan jogged and drew closer to her. 

"You're so loud." He shook his head and climbed on the bus that arrived right on time, Sohee climbing in after him and causing an excited ruckus that had all the elders looking and shaking their heads. 

Luhan nodded his head apologetically to them as he tried to calm Sohee down. 

"Mhm, you won."

"Does that mean I get something?"

"What do you want?" 

Sohee sat down on the seat, her legs crossed, and leaned her elbows on her knees, tapping her left hands pointer finger on her chin thoughtfully. 

"I want..."

Luhan waited. 

"I want... you to take me out to dinner!" She lifted her head up, pointer finger in the air like she'd just thought of something extraordinarily amazing, and exclaimed in an extremely loud voice that had Luhan bowing his head to the old people on the bus once more. 

"Alright, if that's what you want." 

"Mhm, I definitely want that." She nodded her head in a very fast motion and then suddenly bit her lip, what if Luhan had interpreted that in the wrong way? 

An even dumber thought came to her mind, What if Luhan thinks that I know that he lov--likes me? I'm not ready for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter