oo7

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was spring. The sky was blue, the leaves green and the air just a bit warmer. The birds were singing, and the earth was once again alive with the liveliness of its inhabitants. Birds were returning, nests were being built, and the song of the season rang everywhere. 

It'd been a while since Luhan admitted his love to a not-so-sleeping Sohee. He didn't know she knew and she didn't want him to know that she knew, either. Their relationship remained the same because Sohee was afraid of change.

What if she misunderstood? What if he really didn't mean that kind of love? She didn't want to risk anything. She'd wait. 

"Hey, Moon." She tapped Luhans shoulder and he looked up, his biology book shielding his eyes from the sun, into Sohee's warm eyes. She held out a bag and he laid down the book to grasp onto the object.

"Your favorites are in there. Egg Roll, Kimbap, Kimchi, you know, the usual."

"Thank you." He smiled dazzlingly in her direction and she felt her heart stop. She coughed and looked away.

"You're welcome."

Luhan opened the box and started eating. He complemented her on the good food and handed her the box when he was done, stating his praises with much gusto. 

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?" 

Sohee looked at him, startled by his sudden question.

"We..." She trailed off, "We kind of, you know, separated?" 

Luhan's eyes widened slightly, "Why?"

"We just didn't have much in common." And just like that, she shrugged away the topic. 

Luhan asked no more and continued studying his biology book. Sohee took out her drawing pad and quickly fisted the first hundred paged and flung them backwards, so that Luhan couldn't see the previous drawings. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter