o11

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tonight was fun, Luhan."

They were holding hands, which was pretty normal for them, and talking excitedly. The sky was dark, not too many stars were out, but the few that were, glittered in the sky like expensive jewels. Luhan had paid for dinner, not allowing Sohee to pay even a penny of the food. It'd been a delicious evening. The food was fancy and was presented beautifully on the plate. To say that they were happy was an understatement.

"It was indeed."

Luhan jerked his hand forward playfully causing Sohee to stumble a bit in her tracks. Luhan laughed whole-heartedly while Sohee just glared at him and pulled back her hand. 

The boy smiled playfully.

"I could have fallen flat on my face a scratched it or something." Sohee expressed. "I could have had to go to the hospital all because you wanted to be funny and pull me forward." She crossed her arms on her chest and sped her pace. 

Luhan grinned and cased after her. Sohee ignoring him all the way even though she was smiling a bit.

____

"Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, Luhan. Thank you for tonight." Sohee grinned and leaned towards the boy to wrap her arms around his neck. 

Luhans eyes twinkled and he felt his heart leap in his chest. Sohee pulled away a bit bit Luhan wrapped his arms around her hips greedily. 

He didn't want this moment to end. 

Sohee stared at him, startled by his actions, and left her fingers wrapped around his neck. She gulped and could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

She didn't want this moment to end. 

Slightly, very, very slightly, Luhan leaned his head in. He stared at her red quivering lips and wondered how they would feel against his. Would they be warm and soft? Would they taste like the strawberry shortcake she'd eaten earlier? 

Sohee looked in the boys eyes and she, too, leaned in just a slight bit. A tiny movement that Luhan felt. It sparked excitement in him. Sohee wondered if this was right, but all she really cared about at the moment was how his pink, soft looking, lips would feel against hers. Would they be warm and soft? Would they taste like the chocolate mousse cake he'd eaten earlier?  

Sohee chewed on her lip nervously and shifted her eyes around L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter