oo4

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring was on it's way, the air was warmer and the sky clearer. The birds were returning and the snow was melting. It'd been two years since they'd met, and they were happy.

Luhan tightened the scarf around his neck while waiting for Sohee to join him in the spots they ended up occupying during lunch. It was a month of these same occurrences, ever since the car incident. She'd join him for lunch beneath the tree and they'd eat a warm lunch together in comfortable silence. 

"Luhan," she tapped his shoulder. He busied himself into taking the buds out of his ears and looked up at her.

She held out her hand that held a blue box, a heavenly smell seeping out from it. 

"I made you food." She fiddled with her hands, a habit Luhan had noticed her doing whenever she was nervous, excited, worried, and awkward. 

She tightened the scarf around her neck when Luhan grasped onto the box to look at its contents. 

"Thank you."

"No problem." 

She grunted and slid against the trunk of the tree, sitting down beside Luhan and opening her own lunch box. She murmured a thanks for the food and Luhan repeated after her. 

They ate in silence and when he was done he handed the lunch box for her to pack away. 

"It was delicious."

"Hm." 

They sat against the tree, looking up while silence enveloped them. 

Her head leaned against his shoulder and her eyes drooped closed. He turned his head to look at her sleeping face and unwrapped his scarf, opening it up and wrapping it around her arms. 

____

Luhan pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, staring intently at the book he was reading. Biology might not have been his favorite subject, but if he wanted to pass the exam, then he'd need study hard.

Why he was taking Biology was a mystery to him. It had nothing to do with his major.

He was so busy concentrating on the book that he hadn't noticed a lone person slip into the seat in front of him.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter