oo2

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The leaves were falling in a disarray of colors and light, the approaching winter shaking life out of the surrounding trees and shedding them for the cold. Their deep slumber creeping up on them softly, like a lullaby. 

Once again, Luhan was against the trunk of a tree, sitting down and looking up at the falling leaves that swirled with the wind. His legs were jutted out, his head leaned against the hard wood. He lifted up his camera and took a picture of the sky filled with color. 

He slightly shook his hair to get rid of the debris that landed on his head. 

"Excuse me."

A voice he'd never yet heard entered his ears, causing them to turn red as his heart beat sped up. He swiped his thumb against his fringe to get a better view of the person and nearly crawled backwards on all fours when he saw who it was.

Ms. Pretty, as he called her, stood not two feet away from him.

"I-I was wondering if, maybe, you saw a bible here the other day?" she stuttered cutely, "It's black and has my name written on the front cover..."

He stayed silent, staring into her eyes attentively. His mouth wanted to open, he wanted to speak, but he seemed frozen. 

Silence enveloped them both as he sat there, gaping up at her. 

She fiddled with her hands and bit her lip. She knew she would get no reaction from the quiet boy and began to retreat. 

"I liked the quote..."

Her eyes widened and she turned her body around t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter