oo1

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Autumn when they first met. The sky was clear, the leaves that filled the trees were vibrant colors that attracted much attention for its beauty, and the birds were signing in the trees. 

She sat alone, that one girl, on a secluded bench in the park. She had a sketch book in her hand, her hands busy with what she was drawing. The leaves twisted and her paper.

"Why can't I get it right?"

She erased and re-drew. Erased and re-drew. 

Luhan watched her from far away, the camera in his hand snapped away pictures of her beautiful face. The view was picturesque. He loved looking at her.

It'd been a year, a whole year of these same occurrences. He'd watch her from far away  and then when she stood up to leave, he'd turn and walk away. 

He snapped the pictures and looked at them. Different angles, different lighting. All of them were unique in themselves. 

From far away he saw her picking up her books and he turned his body around, deliberately trying to avoid any contact with her. His cheeks burned red and he bit his lip. 

When she was gone he shifted his body towards the bench she'd been situated on and walked over. He sighed and the camera once again to gaze at the pictures of the girl that he couldn't keep his eyes off. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a black object laid down on the bench. His fingers slightly caressed the book before he picked it up and opened it to a bookm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter