oo6

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee walked up to Luhan, who had his back to her, and wrapped her arms around his torso. He gave out a surprised gasp, for she had come out of nowhere, and turned around to chastice the person for touching him when he realized who it was. 

"Ah, Sohee." He murmured.

"Yep."

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

Sohee looked up at the sky and grinned; "Hm, I was, but I asked the teacher to let me out early since I was finished ahead of the others."

Luhan chuckled, "You seem quite happy." 

"Well," she whispered softly, "Another boy asked me out. And he's so nice, Luhan!" 

He tried hard to keep from rolling his eyes and gave her a tight smile. "Really?"

"Really. Aren't you happy for me, Lulu?"

"I suppose I am." 

Luhan sat down a the trunk of the tree he usually sat at and took out his camera.

"Hey, can I see the pictures you have in there?" 

"No."

"Why?" 

He turned the camera towards the sky and took a shot, he looked at it and smiled at how beautiful it came out. Sohee turned her head to the side, irritated because of Luhan, and pouted. While she was busy being angry, he turned the camera and took a snap-shot of her. 

"Hey, Luhan." She asked, "Do you think I should say yes to the boy?" 

She wanted him to say no.

"I suppose you should, if that's what you want."

And he said yes. 

She bit her lip and angrily stood up; "You're so stupid, Luhan!" 

She kicked his foot and stomped away, leaving him to grab at his throbbing foot.

"That woman has one hell of a kick." 

He sighed and leaned his head against the trunk, wondering why she reacted the way she had reacted. He hadn't done anything but encourage her. She had asked him to encourage her, no? 

He knew she'd eventually blow off the steam. 

____

It'd been a week of Sohee fully avoiding Luhan and Luhan trying to catch her attention with small things. She was as stubborn as a mule and would not let out that she missed him as much as he missed her, though she probably didn't know that he missed her at all. 

"Sohee, why are you mad?"

She completely avoided him and spoke no words. 

He doesn't want me, she thought. He doesn't, so stop acting like a baby.

She smiled as wide as she could, hoping that he wouldn't notice anything.

"Ah, Nothing is wrong, Lulu-ah." She purred softly. Luhan nearly breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. 

"Then, do you want to go get lunch?" 

"Ah, I can--"

From afar a boy's voice yelled out Sohee's name, calling her attention to him. 

"Ah, I have to go, Lulu. I'm having lunch with Jongin, my boyfriend." She turned and smiled apologetically before running of into the arms of another man. 

It'd be an understatement to say that Luhan's heart didn't break into just a million pieces. 

But he held it in and walked to the tree he could find his solace in. 

But instead of walking and leaning against the hard wood like he usually would, he walked over to the bench Sohee had spent so much on while she drew the scenery. 

Was she laughing with the guy like she laughed with him? Was she eating well? What was she eating? Did she have food on her teeth? Was she making a fool of herself and acting dorky? 

He sat down  on the bench and patted the wood before stretching his whole body on it.

He thought of her as he fell asleep. A deep slumber falling upon him and cloaking his sensing. And even in his sleep, he couldn't keep from crying. 

____

Sohee smiled as she shoved more food into . Even though she was with Jongin, her heart still called out for Luhan. She had become so accustomed to eating with him that this felt strange to her. Before Luhan, no one really paid attention to her because she blended herself to her surroundings. 

Her black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter