Wish #13.

Make a Wish, Rich B*tch

183-genie-lamp-icon.png Chapter 13 

❝I wish to get some action tonight.❞

 

Luhan

[That Night; Beverly Hills Park; Outdoor Basketball Court]

"So...." Jay dribbled the ball, passing it to me. "Care to explain what happened between you and my sister?" I made a three-pointer shot on the ring.

 

"What makes you think something happened?" I hid a sly smile, threatening to appear on my face. I passed the ball to Jay as he began dribbling it, trying to get past me.

 

"Well for starters, Noona doesn't usually storm into the house like that, unless she’s really pissed or embarrassed. So if you did either or..." Jay feigned left, going right instead. Just as he did, I grabbed my chance to steal the ball from him, making a layup soon after.

 

"Let's just say that your sister and I… had a nice talk last night." I twirled the ball on the tip of my forefinger. It was true though, I would call the talk between Krystal and I… 'nice'. I mean, considering how she just disclosed more information I could use against her, the talk was very nice indeed. She was falling into my trap... The kiss on the head was just... an added touch of charm I possessed.

 

It reminded me that I still had power over the human race, regardless of whether they were my master or not.

 

"So, she told you more about her past?" Jay was slightly taken aback as I passed the twirling ball to him. He was trying to imitate my moves, but failed miserably. "H-how did you get her to do that?"

 

I shrugged, "I'm a genie, Jay. I have my ways." I walked over to him, fixing the form of his finger, and in no time, I got the ball to spin for him.

 

"So, you know about her bullying days and why she is who she is?" Jay dribbled past me, shooting the ball in the basket. There was more to her past than her mother complex?

 

"I still find it hard to believe she had to go through all that..." I kept my expression neutral, as if I knew what he was talking about. Jay nodded, concentrated on dribbling the ball.

 

"Yeah, it’s hard to imagine the impact those girls made on Noona, you know?" He was now passing the ball, interchanging his footwork. "I don't know how I got off lucky, considering I was in the same state as her. We were new immigrants and living with our uncle, it was hard for us to transition into the American life." Jay stopped hogging the ball, tossing it to me. "Noona had it harder though, having to go through everything during her pre-adolescent years..." He put a finger in the air as if a light bulb had appeared on his head. "You know, they do say those are the most important years in your development as a--"

 

As if on cue, Jay's cell phone rang; he fished it out of his pocket, excusing himself from our game to answer the call. He walked towards the nearest bench next to the court as I continued to practice by myself, thinking about what Jay had just told me. So Krystal was bullied when she was younger, huh? Putting two and two together, that explained many things about her pretentiousness at school. For example, her capability of controlling her grades in class. She probably didn’t want to be acknowledged for her academics because she was made fun of for her intelligence. And what about her acting? She does it to everyone just to get out of certain things. Did she develop that skill during the bullying stages as well? A way to trigger sympathy from her teachers to get her classmates in trouble? On top of all that, she had her looks, which I had to admit, helped most of the time... Scratch that... ALL THE TIME.

 

It amused me how her charms even matched up to a genie like myself.

 

I looked over at Jay who was laughing out loud, still on his phone. I assume he’s talking to one of his friends. Other than observing Krystal, I found myself studying her half-brother as well.

 

The Park siblings had made their mark in Beverly Hills High, and with Krystal in somewhat 'high reigns', Jay didn't follow too far behind. Krystal was the neutral girl on campus: personally bitter, but publicly sweet.  Jay was the 'nice' guy on campus: he greeted almost everybody by their name, and he was an overall teacher's pet. Krystal dressed to the ten's and beyond every day, making her character seem as if she was untouchable. Jay dressed like the 'boy next door', making him seem approachable. Krystal hid her potential, while Jay tried to hold up to his standards, under his sister's watchful eye.  Which reminds me... Why does Jay consistently abide to his sister's bidding? I mean, ever since I’ve known him, he’d kiss-up to his sister just so he could prove himself worthy to be a brother. Now that they’re on good terms...

 

Why was he still trying?

 

"Yah! Hyung!" I suddenly felt the ball was stolen from me. Jay happily dribbled the basketball across the court and shot a score. He beamed, passing the ball towards me. "Getcha head in the game!!"

 

I shook my head, laughing, "How long was I in dreamland?" I tend to tune out my surroundings, which was out of the ordinary for a genie, since we’re expected to have high concentration.

 

Then again, I had basically mastered the art of being in solitude. Even with 11 other brothers, I enjoyed my time alone. Okay, so maybe every once in a while I would venture off into the human world to have... a companion or two.

 

To have a lover for life though? That was another story...

 

"You've been dribbling the ball for the past 10 minutes," Jay tossed me a water bottle from what he called, my 'Mary Poppins' bag, and grabbed another one for himself. "Now something MORE must’ve happened between you and Krystal Noona last night ." I said nothing as I opened my water bottle, shrugging it off. My plan to get her to open up to me, to get her to talk to Lydia... It was all building up to the big picture that I wanted to see happen.

 

"Enough with what happened last night..." I formed a cloud in the palm of my hands which revealed my own basketball. "Let's focus on the future, as in our basketball game coming up soon." I stood up at half-court taking a shot at the basket; it went in. The kiss though?

 

Well, that was just to mess with her pretty little head.

Krystal

[Park Estate; Krystal's Bedroom]

That kiss was messing with my pretty little head.

 

"Ugh I just want to..." I stuck my hands out in front of me, as if Luhan was standing there; choking the invisible genie to his death. "Why the hell would he do something like that?! I have a freaking boyfriend!" I picked up Mickey and placed him on my bed as I crawled into the covers, going after him. "A boyfriend Mickey. A B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D." Mickey barked in reply, agreeing with me. He wasn't too fond of Luhan either, seeing that the genie boy had taken over his territory in the sofa by the window. Every night Mickey would sleep in my bed, but he would face the direction of the sofa, staring at Luhan with his beady black eyes in envy.

 

"He did it just for fun, right?" I opened my MacBook, powering it on. "I mean, he knows I have Jackson. He likes messing around with me and stuff. Yes, it was just for fun!" I hastily opened Google Chrome, going through my bookmarks to view my favorite online stores. Whenever I was stressed, online shopping always did the trick.

 

Either that, or watch Disney Princess movies, though I’d save the movies for the hardcore, mental breakdowns.

 

Mickey settled himself on my lap, my arms him as I browsed through the latest seasonal collections. "Honestly though, he was probably just calming me down ‘cause I cried in front of him." Mickey and I looked at each other with wide eyes, realizing what I had just said. "Oh my god... I cried in front of Luhan." As in, he broke my walls. He was slowly getting closer to the core of my true identity.

 

It's not that I'm a robot or anything, but I still had a few secrets up my sleeve that HE did not need to know.

 

"Does he think he can play games by kissing me on the forehead and ? Breaking down barriers to get to know me just for some stupid wishes?!" I was starting to suddenly boil in anger. Mickey barked in acknowledgement. I put aside my laptop, lifting Mickey to my face, talking with him eye to eye, "That bastard’s in a hurry to go home?? Then fine, I'll give him a reason to stay." Instead of Mickey barking in compliance, he looked at me with his confused puppy eyes, tilting his head, as if he was mentally questioning my sanity.

 

"What? Bad idea?" I asked my dog as I placed him back on the sheets. He sat there, just staring at me. I sighed; he probably didn't like the idea of Luhan staying here forever and wanted him out of the house, just as much as I did.

 

"Look I know you want him to disappear," My dog finally barked, agreeing with my statement. "But to be honest... I-I don't know what to wish for." Mickey's mouth dropped. I laughed as I scratched his chin, "Yah! You know how rare it is for a genie to appear in front of people, especially the likes of me?! Like, hello, I live the kind of lifestyle that people WISH for. What more could I ask??" My fingers started roaming around Mickey's itchy spots, and now he was rolling over in delight. "I already used one wish for a stupid magic carpet ride. I need to make sure that the next 2 wishes I make are worthy and when I’m sober. My eyes wandered over to the screen of my laptop. "Oh... my... god..." I stopped playing with Mickey and placed the laptop on my lap. My dog walked over to see what was on my screen. "I NEED those sunglasses."

 

"Then why don't you wish for them?" An annoying familiar voice resonated out of the blue, literally. Luhan was stepping out of a blue cloud; he had used his magic to get into my room.

 

"Why would I need to do that if I have the money to buy them myself, hmm?" I clicked the "add to my cart" button. "Besides, don't people need to keep spending for the sake of the economy’s growth?" I scrolled through the other items on sale. "It's called AMERICA."

 

Luhan laughed, "Glad to know that you understand how the economy works..." I looked up momentarily, watching him take off his sweaty tank, revealing his muscular arms, chiseled chest, and lean abs. I gulped, thinking about the kiss he had given me the night before...

 

If he went further down, would I have gotten a chance to see all that and more??

 

"HELLO!!" I threw one of my pillows across the room, hitting his back. He turned around with a blank look, acting all innocent and , him clutching to a plain white tee. "What did I tell you about changing while I'm in the room?!" I covered my eyes, as well as Mickey's with my hands. Mickey growled, hopefully in agreement.

 

"You act as if you haven't seen a guy half before..." he chuckled. I peeked through my fingertips; he was looking straight at me, his white shirt now wrapped around his neck, his body in full frontal view.

 

"Yeah... so... well... YOU'RE DIFFERENT!" I retorted, still sneaking a glimpse through my fingertips, just to look at his facial expression.

 

Just his facial expression.

 

"I think I made that pretty obvious when I told you that I was a genie." I watched as he slowly traipsed towards my bed. Wait a second... WHAT IS THIS ?! WHY IS HE WALKING TOWARDS MY BED?! SHIRTLESS?! AND DAMN IT, THAT LIGHT SHEEN OF SWEAT WASN'T HELPING HIS IMAGE EITHER! "Besides, I learned your past, did I not? So if anything, I'm pretty special to you, hmmm??"

 

My mouth fell agape, my hands dropped from my eyes, including Mickey's. Mickey looked around and saw Luhan half and at the edge of my bed, my dog's eyes widened in shock. He dug himself under the covers of my sheets. "Don't feel so special now that you know my past." I crossed my arms over my chest, pushing up my girls to show off a bit of cleavage under the racerback tank I was wearing.

 

I had assets too.

 

"Not all of it now, is it?" He asked, now sitting at the edge of my bed. My lip twitched as I tried to hide the fear rising under my skin. D-did he know about... those days??

 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Even though I was a great actress, this scene wasn't playing well for me, considering how Luhan's smirk didn't disappear.

 

"I know why you do what you do now, Krystal." He announciated each word, keeping his eyes on mine. I abruptly felt a force push me down and realized that I was under Luhan's magic. I couldn't move my arms or any part of my body as he floated closer to me.

 

"What the hell are you talking about??" I was becoming pissed. This force he was putting on me was SUPER heavy and I felt like I was about to suffocate if I made the wrong move. On top of that, he was nearing me, his lips hovering close to mine.

 

"Hmmmmm..." He turned his head my way. Luhan stopped floating and sat in front me. "Where shall I start??" He created a floating screen, holding a clicker in his hands. He presented the first slide that showed a clip of me taking a test, "You fake your grades now because in the past, you were made fun of for being too smart." He clicked onto the next slide that showed a clip of me crying to a teacher who changed my grade. "You only act because back then and up to now, it’s how you get everything you want." The next slide displayed another clip; I was interacting with my friends and boyfriend. "You are only with them because in the past, you were always alone in school." Another slide came along and suddenly, I was staring at my current self; the current self where tears streamed down my cheeks and the look of defeat plastered my face. "You, Krystal, are not even you."

 

He had now broken through my façade completely.

Luhan

"Why do you care about any of this, huh?!" Krystal tried to defend herself, looking stern. I had broken her walls twice now. As much as she wanted to play tough, I knew I had her in the palm of my hand.

 

"Let's just say... I'm trying to kindly push you towards the wishes that you want... Since, you know, you don't know what you actually want to wish for."

 

Krystal gaped in disbelief, I smiled.

 

I had been standing by the door ever since she was conversing with her dog, and eavesdropped her saying something of that sort. I knew my part as a Genie would be a breeze from here on. My plan was falling into motion.

 

"So what does my past have to do with any of my wishes?" She asked. I clucked my tongue, shaking my head. Oh, the human brain....

 

"I can bring you back to the past, you know??" I concocted another cloud showing a montage of hurtful memories that I had extracted from her mind. "I can take you back to where you can change your past. I can take you back to the moment you were bullied. I can take you back to the time you came to America..."

 

I approached her ear and whispered, "I can take you back to when your mother was alive."

 

I pulled back and watched as Krystal’s whipped appearance turned into a blank stare. She was definitely thinking about what I had just proposed, most likely the latter option. I was almost at my wit’s end, this has to succeed. "Think about it Krystal... If you could just save your mom, then she would still be here... Beside you... Right now... Today." I took a step further stretching my hands towards her face, wiping her tears with my thumbs; the comforting tactic always worked in times like these. "You wouldn't have to pretend to be anyone else but yourself."

 

She looked right into my eyes, her brown orbs showing that I had an opportunity to accomplish my mission. My words were definitely sinking into her right now. Just as I was about to declare my triumph, she suddenly smiled.

 

Why was she smiling??

 

"You don't get it, do you Luhan?" Krystal’s voice resounded with a wave of power. "The past is what molded me to who I am today. And you know what..." It was her turn to smile, "I like who I have become. What is there in the past for me to dwell on now??" She laughed lightly under her breath, "'Life never stops moving forward, it’s just your choice whether you want to move forward with it or not.'" She exposed her signature smile as she mimicked the words I had told her not too many hours ago.

 

"I've moved forward, Luhan. There’s no use trying to get me to go back." Instead of being taken off guard by her sudden surge of bravery, I nodded my head, admitting defeat. Humans have that hidden strength after all, huh? "All right then," I snapped my fingers, taking off the invisible force that held her down. "If you insist..."

 

Krystal let out a sigh of relief as she rubbed her numb arms together, trying to put feeling back into them. She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out like the child that she was. "Where did you get all this information about me??" I raised my eyebrows as she sighed, knowing very well.

 

"Jay." we said in unison.

 

"UGH, I'm going to kill that boy the next time I see him!!" Krystal hoisted Mickey from under the bedcovers and positioned him into a proper seating position. Her dog’s eyes wandered towards me, and just to have a little fun with the creature, I turned my eyes into the scary sapphire blue that annoyed him. Mickey squealed and hid under the covers again.

 

"Don't blame him, alright?" I defended Jay, seeing first hand as to how Krystal ignoring him affected his performance during our little basketball session tonight. Although I knew he was trying his best, he didn't have the heart in it. If his sister was the drive behind his motive to play basketball, what use would it be for him to even play if she wasn’t there to support him in the first place?

 

"Of course I'll blame him! He's blabbering my past as if he's the narrator to my life story or something!!" She began digging into her bedside table drawer, taking out a sleeping mask, "Who else am I supposed to blame?? Jackson?? He doesn't know any--" Krystal quickly shut , stopping herself from saying anything more.

 

I raised a brow, "Jackson knows nothing about your--"

 

"NO," she exclaimed, giving me a stern look. "And I intend to keep it that way, thank you very much." As she was about to lie down, Krystal suddenly sat right back up, moving the face mask off her eyes. "Y-You need to promise me you won't say anything, alright??"

 

"Why should I?" It was my turn to mimic her usual stance of crossing arms across chest.

 

"Because... Because...." She bit her lip, now shifting her glare to the biggest puppy eyes she could muster. "Just... Please, Luhan?" She got on her knees and came close to my face, catching me off guard. "Please.... for me?"

 

I could whiff the trace of perfume she had expertly donned, making her scent unforgettable. Her pouty lips, messy bun, and pleading eyes were making my insides churn in frenzy. The fact that she was wearing those so called 'yoga shorts' that showed off her long, toned legs, a tank top that showed the right amount of cleavage, and the Genie lamp that dangled around her neck, signifying that I belonged to her... Her charms as a human were just as strong as my own.

 

The scary thing was... It was working.

 

"What do I get in return?" I asked, trying to control my erratic, lusty breathing patterns. It’s been too long since I've done... the deed. It wasn't like I never did it with my other masters before, it’s just, well... It’s Krystal.

 

 

She was... Different.

 

"How about you say yes, and you'll find out afterwards, hmmm?" She arched an eyebrow, giving me a smirk. I know as a genie, I should be taking control of the situation right now, but Krystal was making it impossible, clearly overtaking any genie capabilities in me.

 

"Fine. I won't say anything to anyone," I gave in too easily. I sat up closer to her, making her sit an inch back, uncomfortably. "Now, what do I get in return, huh?"

 

"Close your eyes..." She ordered, I obediently followed. I heard ruffling noises from the bed, and a few hushed whispers. As I was about to open my eyes to complain on what was taking so long, I felt a tongue swipe across my lip. But the tongue... It felt too tiny to be that of a human’s...

 

I opened my eyes and found the blasted Maltese in front of my face, my lips. I jumped back in disgust, landing myself on the floor, cursing Krystal multiple times under my breath. I stood up, rubbing my as Krystal cried in laughter.

 

"That’s what you get for kissing me and playing with my pretty little head last night." She gave little kisses to Mickey who didn't seem too thrilled with the task he had to do with me. Krystal beamed at me with her innocent eye-smile, "Goodnight."

 

She put on her eye mask and fell back on her bed. I gaped at her incredulously, letting little huffs of confounded anger out of my system. Did that seriously just happen? Did I seriously just make out with a ing dog? I shook my head as I headed for the restroom to 'fix' myself for bed.

 

And to think I was going to get some action tonight...


183-genie-lamp-icon.pngOfficially Posted on

September 14, 2015
 


 

183-genie-lamp-icon.pngAuthor's Note 

AHAHAHA. GOTCHUUU. (FOR ALL YOU Y READERS LAWL.) 

but seriously though, did I getchu?? ehehe **build up of ual frustrations** MUHAHAHA (`∀´)Ψ

 

As always, thank y'all for the wonderful love & support! Please don't forget to Comment + Upvote

Saranghae!(*^3^)/~☆