Journal - Part 1

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

My three months passed just like that, due to the promotion activity that I needed to go and do with Changmin together for our debut. And finally, the day of my vacation is here, even though it’s only for a few weeks, but it’s more than enough before I get busy again. I grabbed the journal and pictures that I retrieved previously from the storage room and sat on the couch in my living room apartment. I took a deep breath and released it slowly, I could feel my hand tremble slightly due to the nervousness of what other information that I will find out by tonight itself. “Screw this, I need to do it now.”

 

(A/N: From here onwards, it will be about his journals)

15th April 2010

My parents asked me to go back home earlier today, because they had something to talk to me about. They said it was important and urgent. I rushed back home, and noticed that there was a thin boy sitting on the bench in the garden. He did not look old, but his skin color was pale, his cheekbones can be seen clearly on his face. Who was that guy? Right before I wanted to approach him, my parents called me into the house. I asked them who that kid was? My parents then told me, he will be your brother from today onwards. Brother? I was shocked when I heard this, and I told them a big no. What would others say when suddenly there was a 17 years old brother popped out of the blue in our family? Both of my parents gave out a deep sigh and my father put his hand on my shoulder and told me that the kid did not have any parents anymore, but both of my parents would like to adopt him into our family, as they were a really close friend with his family. They told me I knew him before as he always came to our home every weekend and I always took care of him. I could see my parents' faces were devastated and my mom’s eyes were red, I believed due to crying. I told them, I need time to accept all these, but I can’t promise if I can see him as my brother.

20th August 2010

It has been 4 months since he stayed in this house, and also, it turned out that he was actually the same age as me. He was registered under the same classes with me, as my parents wanted me to be his friend, at least, that was what they were hoping. But I did tell him that when we were in school, pretend that we don’t know each other, as I do not accept him yet. I could see tears forming on his eyes, but I ignored that. In the classes, I noticed that he was always alone, girls were not attracted to him, due to his delicate features and also his face. Guys were always teasing him, some even attempted to bully him, but there were two people who were always there to stop the guys to attempt further. I did not want to even further involve in any of these, as I had lots of things to do, from the basketball club, all the way to the exams that I need to study to ensure that I am always on the top of the entire school. Apart from that, I had a girlfriend too, the beauty in the school that every guy wants to have a date with. But, why did I feel annoyed? Upset? When I saw that he never fought back with the people who tried to bully him?

24th November 2010

Both of my parents have a sudden business trip to another country and will only come back after New Year. It meant that I will be alone in this home with him. My parents asked me to take care of him, as I told him to keep the appearance that both of us were getting along in front of them. Putting up a smile, me and him hugged my parents and escorted them until they were out of the home. I told him, we do not need to put on any appearance or be close to each other, as our parents were not here. I could see his smile dropped to none, his voice was not coming out, as he just nodded his head slightly and went to his room. I could feel my heart felt pain, to be honest, the past 8 months of him staying in this house together with me, I pretended that I did not know who he was, as I did not want him to become my brother. Neither did I know what was I broke up with that girl, cause she kept forcing me to do all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter