Fiction

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

1 week passed just like that, I still can’t forget the expression that YunJae gave before the spotlight turned off. Why did my heart feel torn when I remembered that moment? I sighed as I ruffled my hair in frustration. Looking at the view from my apartment balcony, the view of the ocean always soothes me, but that memory still replays like a broken cassette, the person’s face is still unknown. “Ping!” the tone of a message coming in through his phone, he opened the message that was from his manager, “Yunho-ssi, you will need to submit one of the song that you composed by the end of the day, and once the song is approved, you will need to come to record the song at the studio next week.” I groaned in frustration as the song that I composed was not something that I like, it always felt something missing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before slowly exhaling it.

 

(A/N: Flashback on one of the memory)

“Yah, Yunho! What are you doing in the kitchen?? I already told you to leave all the cooking problems to me, why are you not listening?” said the person in frustration as he rolled his sleeve up and started to clean up the mess that I have made. “I saw you’re sleeping like a baby, and I know I overdid it yesterday, so I want to make a simple brunch for both of us.” I pouted as I hugged him from behind. The person's face flushed as he is still indeed feeling shy whenever they talked about it openly, “B… Babo. I’m a man too, you know, I can withstand it.” I pecked his small earlobe and whispered on his ear, “Are you sure? Then… Can I have another round with you?” He startled and pushed me away, “Are you trying to break me apart?? If we did it one more round, I’m pretty sure I will not be able to walk properly for a few days.” He continued to clean up the mess, but I can see that no matter how many years we have been together, I still have this effect on him. “I’m just joking, J…”

(A/N: Flashback on the memory end)

 

Startled, I opened my eyes and massaged my forehead as I could feel the sharp pain. “Who is him? Why can't I see his face clearly?” I wanted to know more about that person, but how do I know if that person is not just a dream, but a real person? My friends, families always told me that I don’t have a lover as I want to focus on my career first, to debut as a singer. But deep inside my heart, I know the missing piece is still unknown.

 

YunJae POV

I was being scolded by my best friends again, due to the incident in the show last week. They are the only one know what happened for these past years. “Jae, don’t you dare to lie to us that you have moved on. We know what happened to you, and we know you are still crying every night because of that guy.” Junsu sighed as he hated to see me break down whenever I locked himself in the room and whenever they were outside, I always put on a strong facade like wearing a mask to not let anyone see the real me. But they both know that my facade is slowly cracking, it’s just a matter of time before I started to go insane.

 

“Don’t worry, Junsu and Yoochun. After today’s show, I will have a 6 months break, well, not really a break, but to prepare for my next album.” I give them a reassuring smile, but they always know that my smiles never really reached all the way to my eyes. Junsu and Yoochun just come closer to me and give big hugs, “Oh well, just remember, we are always here with you. You have to be strong. If you want to, I’ll try to connect with my friend in Korea to find out about that guy's condition.” Yoochun said to me, I wanted him to do that, but I’m not sure if I would be ready mentally, what if… he… As I felt the tears start to form, I quickly closed my eyes and buried my face on Yoochun's neck. “I don’t know what I want. I want to see him, but his parents told me to go away as I was the cause of the accident. But what if …. Just what if he i… was no longer here?” Both of them just sighed as they knew the guy's condition was not good, the time when I moved to Japan.

 

After that, both of them leave as they have an event to attend to. I am on my way to the event as well, to perform for a few songs this time. Listening to the songs with my earphones on, I closed my eyes and leaned back on the chair in order to calm my mind before the performance. Not long after that, the car stopped and my manager nudged me gently to tell me that we had arrived at the event. Nodding my head, I opened the door and went straight to the waiting room that was prepared for me.

 

Holding down on the script and looking at the songs that I will sing in terms of the timing on when I will start and end. So I will be singing 1 song at the opening, middle and closing, I hope that I made the right choice of songs this time. Hearing the door knock, I turned my head to look at the person and nodded my head as I got up to walk towards the backstage to wait for the turn. “Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the moment that you have been waiting for. Give it up to Kim YunJae!” I can hear the loud applause from the audience, although I just debuted like 2 years ago, I still feel that this is just a dream that I’m a singer now. How I wish that both of us could be at the same stage and perform as a duet. Shaking my head to get out from my own thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter