Only For You

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

Today was finally the day that I was flying to Seoul after almost 5 years for the mini concert, at first my manager told me it was supposed to be my mini fan meeting, however, the company decided to do the collaboration concert with other rookies and seniors in the entertainment business. I just agreed with everything they were discussing for the concert, as my mind and heart started to thump louder because I did not know when or where I might or might not see him. When I arrived at Incheon, I saw the banners and fans that were waiting for me to arrive, I waved at them and smiled before the guard escorted me to the car. My manager told me that we were not going to the hotel first, as I would need to go to the stadium to rehearse before tomorrow. Yoochun and Junsu were not able to come with me, as they mentioned to me that they had other schedules.

By the time I was lost in my thoughts, we had arrived at the stadium. While entering the stadium, I could hear some singers were rehearsing, but as I did not read the guest lists, I did not know who would be attending the concert yet. Before I could look around, my manager asked me to go directly to the backstage, and I only saw a glimpse of two men singing and dancing on the stage, but I was not able to see their faces due to the spotlight shine quite bright on the men. But the song that they were singing was quite familiar, but I shrugged it off and decided to warm my own voice backstage.

Nobody POV

“Yunho and Changmin, you will be the first performer on the opening tomorrow, please make sure that you guys are prepared for it well. And…” the manager was looking at Yunho, “Are you sure about your decision for your plan tomorrow…? I mean, I know that your fans have given a green light on your uality preferences, and our company has no issue on it as well. But, to do that plan, might destroy your…” Yunho immediately interrupted the conversation, “I will do the plan as what I have said to you, the company and also the fans. If after that, they decided to not support me, I will leave the industry.” Changmin nodded his head in agreement, “Hyung-nim, I am supporting Yunho Hyung on the plan as well. And I will backoff from the entertainment industry too, if that could help to calm the fans down.” The manager let out a deep sigh before putting a smile and placed his both hands on both of their shoulders, “I am supporting both of you until the end, so enjoy and have fun on the performance tomorrow. And for you, Yunho, I wish that the other party will be happy with your plan. And now, I need you guys to go to that stage and practice the song, as we only have an hour, before the next singer,” he looked at his list, “Kim YunJae will be arriving at the stadium within that hour and he needs to rehearse immediately.” Yunho's breath hitched slightly as he could feel excitement mixed with nervousness as the day that they finally could meet getting closer, but he knew that he had to hold back until tomorrow’s event. Both of them nodded their heads and got up to the stage and rehearsed the song.

Yunho POV

One hour later, when I was talking to Changmin on what to fix and what to do next during the song's rehearsal, I noticed from the corner of my eyes, the familiar figure that I have longed and missed, finally here. As I want to keep it as a surprise plan, I immediately changed my position with Changmin and also the backup dancer, and started to rehearse for the last time. After we finished our practice, we left the stage from the left side, as I was informed by my manager that Kim Yunjae will be entering from the right side of the stage to rehearse. Both me and Changmin quickly left the stadium to go back to our apartment to rest and prepare for tomorrow’s event. To be honest, I still could not believe that my fans could accept what I had confessed to them earlier last month.

(A/N: What happened on that day)

I wrote a letter and posted it on the fanclub to all my fans about the confession that I was about to tell them and of course, this was after my conversation with my manager, Changmin and also the entertainment director.

“Dear Fans,

This is Jung Yunho from Tohoshinki, or else known as U-Know. I would like to write this letter to confess to you something about me that I would not want it to be hidden. I was in a car accident previously, right before my trainee life, which I believed all of you have known about that fact. And only my close friend, family and the employees know about my memory loss that happened due to the accident. However, recently, I get back all my memories including that someone special that holds my heart. Truth to be told, when I regained back those memories, I was feeling suffocated knowing that someone was not by my side due to some personal reasons and hurting by himself. Yes, it is a he, not a she, you read it correctly. I know it will not be an easy decision for all of you to understand this, however, I am not ashamed of my relationship with him, as a guy to another guy. All I need is your understanding one day, and also your blessing, as I do not wish to make him wait for too long anymore.

However, if you decide that you do not wish to see me in the entertainment industry anymore due to my uality preference, I can understand that too. I will withdraw myself from this industry after the last concert that we need to attend to as a group. And please do not hate Changmin or my entertainment company and also please do not hurt the guy that I love too.

Thank you.

Yunho”

When I sent this to the fanclub, I was thinking that the fans might get upset and decided to throw lots of hates, but then Changmin and my manager were looking at the response and they felt overwhelm as most of the fans immediately replied with supports and positivity and they will always be there for me no matter what happened. I was in tears when I heard that, but I immediately told the fans to keep it a secret for now, and wait for the surprise plan that I had prepared for the concert next month.

(A/N: Flashback ended)

Even though Changmin told me to not be nervous, I could not sleep at all, as I was pacing on my living room back and forth. Whereas the 3 meerkats just stared at me silently, yes, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu were all here in my apartment tonight, as we needed to rehearse the plan that I had prepared since months back. “Yah, Yunho, you did not change at all, even after so many years. You knew that we flew here without Jae knowing. And it’s been so long since we met, and all you did until now was pacing back and forth.” Yoochun was nagging at my behaviour while Junsu hit Yoochun's shoulder and told him to be more considerate to me, while Changmin's eyes were half opened as he almost went to the la la land. I shook Changmin's shoulder and asked him to go to the bedroom and sleep first. He nodded his head and immediately went to the room, and left me, Yoochun and Junsu. We catched up about what was happening 5 years ago and talked about Jae’s condition after he moved to Japan and also his mental health. And last but not least, we talked about the plan for tomorrow, as I wanted both Yoochun and Junsu to prepare the bouquet, and also record all the moments for tomorrow’s surprises. Both of them agreed to it and then we all went back to our own room to rest.

~The Concert Day~

It was a busy day from early morning until now, there was a final rehearsal for all the singers, there were SHINee, us (Tohoshinki) and last but not least, my Jae. I took a deep breath, as the performances are starting up. I could feel my heart beat faster as the time to be able to have him by my side is getting closer. Changmin placed his hand on my shoulder to give me extra reassurance that everything will work well. I just hummed in agreement as I smiled at him. Yoochun and Junsu will be entering the stadium like how the fans are, but they will be placed near the side of the stage, so that they could easily record everything, and also to standby for the bouquet. We could hear the fans screaming when we heard the MC started the show, and as cue, SHINee entered the stage to do the first show. Once they have completed their performances, our manager asked us to standby on the backstage as after the short video of our opening, it would be our turn. Our costumes today are more towards tuxedo style, and it is the right outfit for my plan too.

Only For You

 

I put on my best outfit

Put on my new cologne

On this relaxing day

I’ll head out in a good mood

I’ll be there not too long

 

In the running car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter