Heaven

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this story is super long.. so, I'm not sure, if I could manage to make the story interesting. But, I hope it reach your expectation, you ! This story was inpired by Jaejoong oppa songs and credit for pictures are from the album itself. And for the lyrics and meaning of the song is from jyj3.net. Enjoy reading and comment after you finished read. :)

Jaejoong POV

It's been five years, since I saw him. I received a news that he is alive, but like the doctor said, he lost most of his memories. He remembered his families and friends, but not me, his ex-lover and childhood friend. Everything about me was being deleted in his memory, like I never existed in his life before. I choosed to move out to other country, in case I'm scared, that I could meet him anywhere, if I keep stayed in Seoul.

I've been living in Japan for 5 years and yeah, I found some friends here and they are my current housemate at here. I've been working as a singer in Japan with them as well, but I used another stage name and lots of make up being used to make my face look different. Only the directors and my two friends here known me as Kim Jaejoong, but others known me as Kim YunJae, it's a combination of my name with his name. I still could not forget about him at all. 

Speaking of devil, my housemates just went back from the company and shouted like crazy people. "Yah, eomma~~ Eodiga? Have you cooked for our dinner? We're sooooo hungrryy, omma..." I could heard their whines and just laughed at it. "I'm here in the kitchen and the dinner is almost done.. Be a nice kid and sit down on the dining room first." I could heared they hummed and rushed to dining room. All of you must be curious, who are them, right? Let me introduce you, they are Xia Junsu and Park Yoochun. They always called me eomma, since the first time we're in the same group. I did not object since I love to cook and nag as well. 

I quickly served them the dinner and joined them to eat, while asking about their daily activities. The company decided to formed us into one group called JYJ, it's an initial of our name. We've debuted four years ago and have managed to made albums as well as solo albums. But Yoochun focuses more on drama than sing as solo and Junsu, he is indeed a fabulous and talented singer. If me, I've released solo album and recently, I just released the repackaged album. 

Junsu was told to go for another tour, if I'm not hear it wrong, he will go to Europe again. For Yoochun, he's going to start another drama. As for me, I... have to go to Seoul to have collaboration concert with few groups, some of them are rookie and seniors. I did not check the guest lists yet, but my manager told me to just prepared my best for the promotion. 

The concert will be held in another few more days, I've decided to sing my new songs:

Make-Up Paradise Heaven

I decided to keep practicing my voice in the studio and packed enough clothes to wear during my stay at there. I did not need to worry about my stage clothes, since the designers have designed the appropriate clothes. and for my make up, I will bring my usual stylist to go there. I'm slightly worried to held the concert there, since there's a probability that I could meet him there. I heard the news that he started his career as a singer too, it's a duet group called .. mm.. what's it called again? I keep thinking, but I could not remember it clearly, I just hoped and prayed, they won't be one of the collaboration groups in the concert. 

~few days have passed~

Right now, I'm standing at Incheon airport. I'm finally back to Korea again and soon enough I'll be at Seoul. I stepped out from the airport and seen lots of fans come to see me. I smiled and waved at them, while the guards escorted me to the car. Before I closed the door, I could hear them chanted my name, "Yunjae oppa~! Yunjae oppa~~!!!" I smiled faintly and closed the door. Off I went to the stadium, where I have to practiced before tomorrow concert. 

I gazed outside the window to view the scene, which I've been longing to see for the last five years. I missed coming back to Seoul as well as him. But, because of the promise that I agreed with his parents, I could not bring myself back to here. Right now, I have a reason to be here, not as Jaejoong, but as Yunjae, a singer from JYJ. I was too lost in my thoughts and not realized that I have arrived at the stadium. I went in to the stadium with my manager, while looking around the stage that they have prepared. 

I could see from far away, there are two men practicing their song and dance on the stage, but I could not see clearly who are them. My manager told me to go to the backstage quickly and practiced after those guys are done. I just nodded my head and went to the backstage immediately. The song that they sung feel familiar on my ears, but I could not remember it immediately. I closed my eyes and decided to feel the catchy rhythm.

Few minutes after that, they done their practiced and went to the backstage but on the left side. I could not managed to see their face yet. My name was being called by the producer, I quickly went to the stage and practiced my songs. Time passed so fast and night has come. I have went back to the hotel and my manager told me to get some early rest tonight, since tomorrow I have to had enough energy to do the concert. As I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, I feel nervous and scared that I could not do my best. But decided to just shrug it off and go to sleep. 

Concert day

I was in the waiting room with my stylists and manager, it was quite hetic inside, but I managed to stay alive inside. My clothes for tonight concert is a black suit, with white shirt inside. My hair coloured was reddish brown and slight smoky eyes make up to adjust with my fair skin. My turned to sing will be here in another few more minutes, I could feel myself nervous and slightly trembling, but I keep telling myself that I could do it. 

Not long after that, the PD come in to tell me be ready behind the stage. I nodded and went to the backstage immediately. I sat on the chair and waited for them to move me up to the stage. The lights were on and it's the best spotlight that I ever had. All the fans were chanting my name and be slightly silent as the background music start to tune in. I started to close my eyes and sang my first song.

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hHEJAQzWp0

 

Hwajang gateun ge mworago gipido saenggakdo haji anhasseo
I’ve never thought deeply about what makeup is

Jeogeodo oneul bammankeumeun areumdawojigo sipeo
But at least for tonight, I want to be beautiful

Oneul bam naneunmallya dangsineul mannareo naganikka
Because tonight, I am going to meet you

Majimak majimageuro mannareo gal tenikka
Because I’m going to see you for the last time

Geudongan bonaesseotdeon pyeonji dabareun naege dollyeojuseyo
Give me back the letters that I sent you

Nugungawa danduriseo boneun geoseun hajimayo
Don’t look at them with someone else

Seulpeuge naepaenggyeojin nae gwageoreul gaseume pumgo boni
After embracing my sadly remaining past

Nune igeun i bamgeoril ttwieoseo doraga
I run through this familiar night street and go back

Heureuji mara nunmura gaseumsoge meomchwora
Tears, don’t fall, stay in my heart

Heureuji mara nunmura beoseuga gal ttaekkaji
Tears, don’t fall, just until the bus leaves

Baboyeonna baboyeonna baboyeonna naejasin
Was I a fool? Was I a fool? Was I a fool? Was I?

Nal saranghae jueosseumyeon saenggakhaesseotdaneun ge
Wishing that you would love me?

Baboyeonna baboyeonna baboin jujee a
Was I a fool? Was I a fool? Was I a fool? For someone like me?

Sarangbatgil sarangbatgil baragoisseotdaneun ge
Hoping to receive love, to receive love?

Hwajang gateun ge mworago gipido saenggakdo haji anhasseo
I’ve never thought deeply about what makeup is

Oneul bam na jugeodo joheunikka areumdawojigo sipeo
But even if I die tonight, I want to be beautiful

Ireol jul aratdamyeon na dangsineul beorijineun anhasseul tende
If I knew it would be like this, I wouldn’t have left you

Majimak majimageuro neoege gieokdoego sipeo
For the last time, I want to be remembered by you

Heureuji mara nunmura gaseumsoge meomchwora
Tears, don’t fall, stay in my heart

Heureuji mara nunmura beoseuga gal ttaekkaji
Tears, don’t fall, just until the bus leaves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter