flag

Straight Minor
 

 

flag
[flag
] adjective
1. a term used between bartenders when a customer has had too much to drink.

[flagverb
2. to decoy.
3. to signal or warn, as if with a flag.




epfgpzr.gif

The dark haired girl walked into the bar for the nth time that weekend, and Hyuk only seemed to get more pissed off. As of recent, the busboy was always angry, always stomping, and always shouting out of frustration. It almost often seemed to happen when Minah was around, flirting with Ken.

Rather than consoling the kid or asking him about it, the other employees watched his fuming spells with great amusement.

“Why is he so mad, anyway?” N finally asked one day as he and Ravi were busy being lazy butts at table one.

“Don’t you think it has something to do with that Minah girl?” She had come in so often these days that the other employees were already familiar with her and regarded her presence as normal, even if she was a minor. “They looked like they had some history.”

N contemplated for a moment. He snapped his fingers once the idea came into his head. “I think he’s jealous!”

“Of what, the fact that the rest of us guys actually have chest hair?” Ravi whined when he was whacked on the head. “Hey, I need that!”

“He’s jealous of Ken-Ken, you dumb!” N glanced at the teenager, who was conversing stiffly with an equally stiff Leo. “He’s jealous of the fact that Minah-ssi likes Ken, and not him.”

Ravi narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “So what you’re saying is; you think Hyuk has a crush on her?” The other nodded vigorously, so sure of his conclusion. “... Well, I guess it is probable.”

“Right?” N switched from a face of determination to one of pure bliss when their singer approached their table. “What’s up, baby?”

Leo in a sniffle. “S-Sanghyuk yelled at me...”

“Who’s Sanghyuk?”

“Our busboy,” Ravi groaned. “Come on, we went over this.”

“Oh. Its okay baby, don’t cry!” N scooted over to let him sit and coddled him affectionately. “Maybe we should do something to calm him down? Should we set them up together?”

Ravi frowned a bit. “I don’t think that’s a good idea—“

“HYUK. ANGRY!” The kid shouted from the other side of the bar, followed by a deafening glass smash.

“... I have to clean that.” The janitor palmed his face wearily. “... I don’t care what you do; just stop him from requiring me to do my job.”

“I can’t believe you just said that in front of your boss.”

Several days of rigorous planning and scheming later, N invited the employees over to his apartment for a New Year's Eve and housewarming party. The boss, along with Ravi and the others, planned to drive Hyuk mad with jealously until he couldn't help but spill his overwhelming feelings for Minah.

The busboy arrived at N’s doorstep sometime around ten.

"Come in to my palace, peasant!" N hollered proudly, pushing Hyuk into the fairly decorated living room.

“What palace?” Ravi squinted around the place as Leo sat next to him on the floor, on a juice box. "This is just like Hongbin's place, except with fewer molds."

“They’re just unintelligible stains that smell really bad,” Hongbin defended himself and nodded at the kid who just walked in. “We were just about to start the party. Where’s Ken?”

“He said he had to do some errands for his mom or something,” Hyuk replied as he sat down too. “Are we going to drink?”

“Aw, our little waiter is so cute, so excited to get drunk!” N pinched his cheeks and then skipped out of the room. “I’ll be right back!”

"Uh," their janitor eyed Hyuk oddly. "You've been of age for almost two months already and you work at a bar. You could've just tried some then."

"I know, but I didn't want to embarrass myself since I don't know how well I can handle alcohol. I also fear for my drunken side."

"Hey, stay sober long enough to see Wonshik drunk," Hongbin chortled. "It's hilarious." Ravi started to complain but he was interrupted by N barging into the room with several 12-packs.

"Ta-dah! I bought the usual for you kids and," he lifted a smaller, 6-pack of beer. "The extremely-lightweight kind for Taek and me!"

"I'm not drinking," Leo said immediately, stubbornly on his juice. 

"Come on, Taekwoon!" N pouted with big, blinking eyes. "Do it for me!"

"No."

"Then do it for Hyukkie?"

He held his hands out for a can. "Okay."

“Alright,” Hongbin held up his own beer even though he already started drinking. “Let’s celebrate the new year and Ken’s engagement!”

Hyuk choked on his own spit. “W-Wait, Ken-hyung’s engaged?”

“Not really, but he and Minah should get together soon!”

“They’re such a cute couple!” N squealed mischievously. “I can’t wait to see what their children would look like—“

 “BANZAI!” Hyuk shouted, immediately drinking afterwards. The liquid burned his throat but he didn’t care. “HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

N let out a hoot. “Happy new year!” The employees cheered and followed suit with their own drinks. Not a second later, Leo’s forehead hit the table with a resounding thud. The boss shook him a bit. “Ah, he’s fainted.”

An hour later, their bartender opened the front door.

Ken winced at the loud music and shouting coming out of the apartment. “You guys started without me?”

“Not really,” Hongbin stepped aside to let him in. “I think we’re just getting started. Did you bring a camera like I told you to?”

“Yeah,” the chef held up said device. “But I don’t see why—“

Hongbin pointed at something behind him. “You might want to record that.”

Ken turned around and there was N, standing on top of a chair dancing wildly to a girl group song, while .

The blond screamed and turned back around. “What the hell— are you all drunk already!?” He glanced into the living room and spotted an unconscious Leo lying on the ground, red marker all over his face.

A very flushed Ravi came up to Hongbin and wrapped his arms around the latter’s neck. “Hongbeeen,” he cried drunkenly. “Who’sh that guy with the big nose?”

“I’m still very much sober.” Hongbin said blankly, awkwardly patting the overemotional Ravi’s head to calm him down. “—even though I drank more than all of them combined. But that’s beside the point. I need your help with something.”

“I GOT A BOY ON MY CHIN!” N yelled, furiously head-banging until he lost balance and fell into a pile of on the floor.

“N wanted to get Hyuk-ah to call Minah and confess his feelings or whatever,” the brunet pulled Ravi over his shoulder so that he wasn’t breathing so much on his neck. “But he knew that he’d be too -faced to be able to, so he asked me to do it. But as you can see, Wonshik is also smashed and I need to take care of him. Get Hyuk to call Minah and record it. Fighting!” He saluted and began to drag their janitor to the bedroom.

Ken stood there for a bit, slightly flustered. He wandered around to find the busboy until he heard, "N-HYUNG YOU'RE A ING IDIOT!" That was Hyuk's voice, shouting from the washroom. "WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GUMMY BEARS?!"

The chef opened the washroom door and spotted Hyuk sitting on the ground punching the hell out of several towels. "... Are you okay there?"

Hyuk looked up with an unfocused glare. Slowly, he stood up and raised a pair of fists at him. "C'mon, let's go."

"Excuse me?"

"YOU'RE KEN FROM STREETFIGHTER, RIGHT?! I'M RYUK, LET'S FIGHT!" He shot a weak punch and missed terribly. "DAMMIT, WHERE'D YOU GO?!"

"Just calm down kid—"

"NO! I'M ING PISSED AND I NEED SOMEONE TO PUNCH!"

Ken grabbed the younger and enveloped him in a tight hug. "... I said calm down," he sighed while patting his back. "Why are you so angry?"

His warmth was soothing to Hyuk; so he slowly started to relax. "... Minah," the kid muttered into his chest. "She has a freaking crush on you and it pisses me off. Why does it have to be you?"

"Kid, listen... I’m not interested in Minah. She’s kind of pushy.”

"... You're lyin'."

"I'm not lying!" Ken scoffed when he heard him let out a sigh of relief. 

"Oh, good... You’re not interested, that's great." Hyuk started to laugh drunkenly, still gripping onto Ken's shirt.

"Yeah, now you won't have to be jealous of me. You can tell her you like her, and then you guys will be the cutest couple in the world."

Hyuk laughed even harder. "What 'chu talking about... I hate Minah. I hate her guts and every other part of 'er." He snorted, "I wasn't jealous of you, I was jealous of her. I didn't want her to take you away."

Ken stiffened at his words. He couldn't breathe; the way Hyuk was hugging him so hard. But he liked it; he liked the feeling of being looked up upon, of being wanted. He liked how Hyuk constantly saw him as a role model, and he liked the fact that the busboy would always be a precious dongsaeng to him.

However, his favorite part was the words Hyuk babbled before he fell asleep.

"You're my hyung.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I DID IT.
I PUT THESE TWO IN THE HYUNG-DONGSAENG ZONE
/shot/ /bricked/ /beaten to death/
sorry you guys, you're gonna have to live off of their bromance instead of steamy scenes ;D