dirty

Straight Minor
 

 

dirt·y
[dur-tee
adjective
1. of an alcoholic drink with the addition of olive brine.
2. vile; mean; sorid.
3. undesirable or unpleasant.




epfgpzr.gif

It was two in the morning when Ken rushed into the police station, gasping for breath. He found the nearest officer in the nearly empty building and walked up to him.

“Where is he?” He asked, wearily tapping his fingers on the counter.

The officer looked up at him indifferently. “Are you his guardian?”

“More like babysitter,” Ken murmured in distaste. He was pointed towards the jail cell on the other side of the room and stood in front of it. “I totally knew you were a gangster.”

Hyuk looked up at the chef from behind bars. “Just shut up and bail me out.”

“What the hell happened?!” Ken exclaimed, making overdramatic gestures with his hands. “How the hell did you end up in jail?! And why do I have to bail you out right now?! I was watching the last episode of Clann—“

The busboy’s attention perked. “You were watching Clannad?”

“NO!” Ken shouted a bit too loudly and scared himself. “I—Uh, what did you do?!”

Hyuk stood up from his seat and pouted. “I didn’t do anything.”

“Then why are you detained in the middle of the night?!”

“I was framed!” He cried out of frustration. “Hyung, don’t you believe me? I didn’t do anything! Just please get me out of here...”

The older man sighed heavily and walked back to the guarding officer. “Why is he in here again?”

The officer seemed to be chewing languidly on a burrito. “He allegedly committed ual harassment.”

Ken looked at Hyuk with the most horrific face in life. “ALLEGEDLY!” Hyuk shouted, banging his head on the metal bars. “BUT I DIDN’T DO IT!”

“We’re interrogating the victim right now,” the officer said. “We’re also checking the CCTV, so he’ll come out in a bit.”

“SHE’S A LIAR! I DIDN’T DO !”

Ken returned to Hyuk’s side and held a finger to his lips. “Shut up. Just wait and you’ll be fine.”

“But—“

“I said shut up, kid. I believe you.”

Defeated, Hyuk let out a strangled whimper and sat back down. A little over ten minutes later, another officer came by and let the kid out.

“You’re good to go, son. We’ve checked the CCTV, and you’re painfully innocent.”

“Told you,” he grumbled as he stepped out of the tiny cell. “Where is she?”

“Minah-ssi? She’s coming out of the interrogation room.”

They glanced at the door on the other side of the office and witnessed a short girl with long, dark chocolate hair striding out. She noticed Hyuk and stepped up to him with a sly smile on her face.

“Aw, I wish I could’ve seen you behind bars a little longer, Hyukkie.” She said, giggling a bit as she did so.

“ off, Bang.” Hyuk glared darkly at her. “Officer, why aren’t you arresting her? She committed a frame-up! That’s illegal, isn’t it?!”

The officer merely shrugged. “She admitted to lying as soon as we started interrogation. Plus, she’s underage, so we can’t do much about it.”

“Some legal system.” Ken suddenly muttered, catching the girl’s attention.

“I’m so sorry, Hyukkie.” She pushed the busboy out of the way and stood in front of Ken. “But who’s this handsome man?”

“None of your ing business,” Hyuk grabbed the blank chef’s wrist and pulled him away. “Hyung, drive me home please.”

Ken blinked back at the girl, who waved flirtatiously at him. “Err, okay.”

They got into his car and began their drive in silence. Hyuk stared out the window and sulked until Ken poked him in the ribs.

“So who is she?” He joked, “You guys must know each other well that she frames you for ual harassment.”

Hyuk let out a scoff. “Her name’s Bang Minah and she’s a freaking psycho. We’re classmates and we used to be co-workers at the chicken restaurant I worked at before. I might’ve... Accidentally caused her to have a concussion and be bedridden at the hospital for a couple months.”

Accidentally?”

“I was walking home from the bus stop and we happened to run into each other there,” the kid sighed. “I was trying to apologize for what happened but then she suddenly screamed ‘’ and the popo happened to be nearby. Her head must’ve been really damaged; she said something about taking revenge on me.”

“... Wow.” Ken blinked dumbly. “That’s... What are you going to do then?”

He shrugged. “She knows where I live too. I don’t feel safe anywhere.”

“Want me to drive you to Hongbin’s, then?”

“Ugh, isn’t Ravi-hyung there too? I don’t want to be a third wheel.”

“I’m assuming you don’t want to be at the queen’s place either.”

“Oh god, no.”

“Then you want to sleep over at my place? I don’t think my mom would mind.”

Hyuk gave him a side glance. “... Can we watch anime?”

“No.”

He put on his usual pout. “Why not?”

“I don’t watch anime.”

“Yes you do.”

“No I don’t.”

“Fine, can I watch anime?”

“Only if I can watch it with you.”

The rest of Hyuk’s week went by calmly with no signs of Minah’s revenge. But the busboy was still extremely wary of his surroundings. She could appear at any time and devour him whole. In Hyuk's mind, she was like a snake just waiting for the right time to consume the tiny mouse.

That was his excuse for stealthily barrel-rolling through the front doors of the 24 Hours pub one day and hiding behind the wall known as Leo.

"Okay, I've thought I've seen everything," Hongbin started as Hyuk crawled over to the bar counter. "What are you doing?"

"I'm being cautious," the kid murmured. He jumped over the counter and hid himself in a cabinet. "She could be anywhere."

"Who's she?"

"She’s the reincarnation of the devil."

Hongbin scoffed. "I think you're being a little paranoid."

"I've known her long enough to know she's chronically insane."

"Okay, but who is she really?" 

Hyuk carefully climbed out of the cabinet. "I told you, she's—“

"Bang Minah," the busboy nearly had a heart attack when he heard her pitchy voice. She was standing there, behind the counter and a hand outstretched towards Hongbin. She also had on this eerie grin that gave Hyuk the shivers. "It's nice to meet you, Hongbin-ssi. I'm one of Hyukkie's friends." 

"Hyung, don't believe her. She's not a friend." Hyuk warned, but the brunet ignored him.

"Charmed," Hongbin put on one of his signature lady-killer smiles. "It's not every day I meet one of Hyuk's beautiful lady friends." 

Minah giggled, but to Hyuk it sounded more like a terrifying cackle. "Please, I'm flattered. How is our Hyukkie doing these days?" 

"Well, I am concerned about him going through puber—“

"This is ing ridiculous." Hyuk shoved Hongbin aside and glared at the girl. "What are you doing here, Bang? Minors aren't allowed on the premises."

“Then wouldn’t you be disallowed too?” She said, grinning.

“I’m four months older than you,” he hissed. “I’m legal.”

The girl reached over and pinched his juvenile cheeks. “You’re still a kid to me. You’re so adorable.”

He slapped the hands away. “What are you doing here?”

Minah laced her fingers together atop of the counter. “I just wanted to see a certain somebody. Don’t tell anyone, but...” She leaned in close and went down to a whisper. “I have a crush on someone working here.”

Hyuk’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion. “A crush...? Pfft, Like I care.” He honestly didn’t. If Minah had a crush on Hongbin or Leo or something, she’d only have her heart broken because they were pretty much taken. Her misery would be his delight.

“Oh!” She waved at someone behind the busboy. “Ken-oppa!”

“... Wait, what?!” Hyuk stared widely as Minah skipped to the kitchen and even wider when he witnessed her flirting with a flustered Ken. “Wait, no. This can’t be happening.”

For some reason, more than the fact that Minah was invading his workplace or the fact that she was harassing him, Hyuk was upset at the way Ken smiled at her. He didn’t know why but the way her dark hair complimented his bright smile made him upset. They looked like a good couple, and he hated it.

She did not just call him oppa.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


wr8wu3B.gif

HYUKEN. AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!
notice how Ken was the first person Hyuk called to bail him out
I decided to use Minah (of Girl's Day) because she does have a connection to VIXX (she featured in a song I believe) and she does strike me as a sort of giggling, deceiving kind of character (like Hongbin).
Plus I already mentioned her in chapter one /shot/
Anyway, put your seatbelts on because we're going on a wild ride of feels!
also. POSSIBLE VIXX COMEBACK IN MAY?????? UP AGAINST EXO AND INFINITE??? YAAAY TTATT