Good Vib.. Ugh. Bad Vibes

Your happiness or his

Today was another day for Ah Jung. The bright sun peeking through her window woke her up and the sweet smell of freshly baked raisin bread and strong coffee. She lightly rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms and legs around so that she would really wake up, or else she would just sleep again if she just lazed around again. 

She was laying in her bed still, and thought about what happened yesterday and how happy she was last night. Ah Jung could definitely get used to that, sending her home every night, running errands with him, walking at night while the lights were pretty. She spazzed around some more and still couldn't believe how lucky she was, but then her happy thoughts were pushed away by her pessimestic mind "He could do that to anyone, I'm just ordinary" she thought out loud to herself. Then she remembered "Chunnie!" she yelled.

Ah Jung searched for her phone in her bed, she looked under her pillow and found it there doing nothing (I suppose that what phones do, do nothing) She swipe her finger in the huge shiny screen and saw that she had 2 texts. Quickly, she lightly touched the screen to open the message:

"YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO KOTA KINABALU BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY. BLAH BLAH BLAH" - 09182837373 (Random Number) Ugh. Prank texts! I don't even know where they get my number! 

"Jungie, I'm not going to school today. I need to do something" - Yoochun 

And there she was, frozen in thought. Why? Why isn't he going to school? I know I'm lazy but him?? skipping school? It must be something important. She lightly touched the screen again and went to reply to Yoochun's text. 

"Oh. Are you feeling okay already? It must be something important then. I know you won't skip class just to play hookie. Haha! I'll just drop by your house then after class" - Jungie

Ah Jung looked at her phone again and saw that it was still early and she still had an hour to prepare for school. She has her days when she's really not lazy at all, like this when she wakes up happy because of a certain person who she was with last night. Quickly she took a towel and entered the bathroom to shower. After showering she got dressed putting on her best look today because she felt like it. In her long brown hair she braided it from the top to the side so it looks like a headband around her hair. And she wore her girliest ballet flats. I might see Jaejoong again, I don't want to look stupid like last time when I see him. 

The bus was too crowded it was a weekday and it's was early, that's why it's jampacked with people. So Ah Jung had no choice but to stand inside the bus, she has no problem standing inside the bus but one person gave up his seat for her "Miss, you can sit here" a tall and slender guy, about a year younger than her said and motioned for her to take the empty seat. She smiled and took the seat and waved at the person.

She was now in school, the green trees swayed with the wind and played with the peeking of sunlight through it's holes. A wonderful sunny day, the weather was nice and warm and the people looked happy. Too bad Chunnie isn't here, What could he be doing? she fished her phone out and started typing:

"It's a warm and sunny day today. I miss you, Chunnie ~^^" - Ah Jung 

Being content with her texting she placed her phone back inside her bag and started walking towards the buliding where her class was. 

 

Taking a last step in the staircase and Ah Jung was in the floor of her classroom, walking a little more and she got there and she was on time. She smiled at her achievement, for being early and took a seat where she doesn't usually sit, because Yoochun was not going to class she didn't bother to save one. It was near the front of the white board and she just wanted to listen to her professor today. 

With a paper cup of coffee in hand and a stack of papers in the other her professor walked in and greeted his students and vice versa. Smiling while saying irrelevant things and then just blurted something out that made the class groan in frustration. "Class, We're going to a have quiz today. Yey!" he said with a hint of sarcasm in the latter. He passed the papers in each row and motioned them to pass the paper to the back. 

Ah Jung was groaned inwards and quitely swore because she wasn't listening to him yesterday, she was too busy thinking about Kim Jae Joong. Too bad, he's not in my class. I don't have inspiration to answer this exam she thought and a quick smile passed her lips and her train of thought was ruined by papers flickering in front of her signaling for her to take it. "Mian!" she said loudly and sarcastically. The person in front of her let it slide, since he too was being problematic about the quiz. 

Ah Jung took the flickering papers, She closed her eyes and prayed to God that stock knowledge would save her , but when she finally opened her eyes and read along the paper she was not saved. Groaning again inwardly and sighing, she faced the person behind her and gave the stack of papers "Goodluck!" she glumly said and looked at her own paper again. The person behind him had a mix of surprise and happiness in his face, which she didn't see because she quickly turned back to look at her unanswerable quiz paper. 

"Alright, Kids! You can stop now.  Pass your papers to the front!" the prof loudly said for the whole class to hear. He was really treating them like gradeschoolers with the passing thing around. Ha!  Ah Jung was panicking she didn't know how many answers she got right. Yes, she was lazy but when it comes to her education she was strict and she wanted to pass. But now she was really feeling hopeless. Ugh. No Jae Joong and now this horrible quiz!  She didn't want to pass her quiz since it was unsure, but she didn't have any other choice., so she just passed it like everyone else. She felt a finger land on her arm and she turned to to get the paper and she passed on the papers and collected her things.

While the classroom was slowly emptying, she still was fixing her things in her seat, when she was done organizing her stuff she stood up and felt really towered, only to find out that there was a person standing next to her, smiling. 

 

A/N: I know! This is a boring chapter! But I promise to put up the next one so you can enjoy that. I promise to not make it boring, a new character will appear and I hope you guys like him! I didn't mention him in the foreword though. So surprise! Plus, I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I'll be posting this for you guys to enjoy! 

And Thank you for those wo continue to support this fic. Sending you all my love!