Ah Jung's past

Your happiness or his

Ah Jung got home and she went straight to her bedroom and lied there. Thinking about what had earlier, her conversation with Yoochun and his behaviour was getting weird. "Oppa? Ha! You want me to call you Oppa after that! Aniya!" she said loudly and angrily while pounding her fist her bed. The last time Yoochun was like this to her was when she was with Yunho. 

It was the first week of her relationship with Yunho and she was really really happy that she accepted Yunho's confession. Although, Yunho being a potential boyfriend to everyone, he was now taken by non other than an ordinary girl and has a major of being lazy. Girls would gossip about her, trick and fight with her but she let it all slide. But there were times when she couldn't handle the rumours and petty girls that were swarming around Yunho. Although she knew Yunho would never take interest on those girls she was still a girlfriend, Jung Yunho's girlfriend. 

The day was lovely, the sky was blue and it was a perfect day for a picnic. But Ah Jung and Yunho weren't those kind of lovesick couples that would mostly want tell the world that Hey World! We're a couple and we like to display affection. No, they were far from that because they respected each other. Anyway going back  to the lovely day, Yoochun was hanging out at Ah Jung's house, she went to her room because she had a date with Yunho. He shrugged at the thought and he felt the couch vibrate, it was Ah Jung's phone. He read the text  "Jungie-ah, I'm on my way to your house. I'll you see in 5 minutes. Sarangahe!" - NamjaChingu  Seriously, NamjaChingu? Ugh.  Ah Jung was now beside him she finished getting ready and she looked beautiful, she always did in Yoochun's eyes and apparently also to Yunho. "Jungie, I read your text Yunho said he was on his way here" he blankly said "Oh, Arasseo" she took her phone and replied to his text. And about a minute or two there was a knock at the door.

Ah Jung opened the door and in came a handsome man dressed in a white v neck shirt and over that is a black leather jacket and a pair of dark jeans. He looked like a supermodel without even trying to be. Ah Jung just wanted to jump on him and kiss him like she haven't seen him in years, she pushed her eted thoughts away and smiled at him "Hi" she said casually but a little seductive without meaning to. Yunho kissed Ah Jung passionately but not too long because he didn't want to make Yoochun uncomfortable. After the kiss Yunho waved goodbye to the other guy and also did she "Chunnie, Lock up okay? Ill text you" she tossed him the keys and went out the door. 

Yoochun saw the whole thing. The kiss, the stare they had when they saw each other, it's like they've been apart for a long time. He was dead jealous because Yunho had  the perfect girl in his arms, they fit together like a puzzle and eventhough Yoochun won't admit it to himself Yunho and Ah Jung's relationship was golden. It's like when they're present love is being shared to each and everyone, except Yoochun of course. He was frustrated also, because in his mind he knew that in her heart Yunho was already tattooed in her heart and he couldn't change that. 

After their date Yunho sent Ah Jung home. They were at the door and he kissed her goodnight, The kiss they were sharing was not intended to end so Ah Jung opened her door and still kissing passionately they walked bit by bity inside and still not breaking the kiss. Until someone coughed "Ehem"  The kiss broke and they looked for the person who was there. "Sorry! I didn't want to go home so I thought I wait for you. Sorry, I'll go" Yoochun said while collecting his things when Ah Jung stopped him "Aniyo, Yunho was just leaving." Yunho kissed her one last time, and then he faced Yoochun "Sorry about that, Man" and waved goodbye to her and Yoochun. 

After Yunho left Ah Jung sat down beside Yoochun and rested her head in his shoulder "Mianhae Chunnie-ah, I didn't mean for you to see that. I'm so embarrassed" she said covering her face, mainly her eyes. "Whatever, You're clearly having fun with him. If I wasn't here I'm sure you two would have done it  right there and there" he said and shrugging off her head. Ah Jung looked at Yoochun with wide eyes, she was completely shocked of this new side of Yoochun. "Sorry? What did you say? We could have had here if you weren't present? Was that what you meant? Because I'm sure that's what you said" she said angrily but not shouting. "Yeah, you would have had hot and sweaty, loud and crazy good !" After Yoochun said that Ah Jung couldn't contain herself "What the is your problem?! I'm not that kind of person and you should know ing know that! You're my bestfriend! And for you to say those disrespectful things in my face, in my house, it hurts me! and if I would have with him it's my decision and yours isn't asked for!" she said, panting she got up off her seat and went to the kitchen to get water. 

Yoochun decided to leave, he knew he was wrong but he couldn't stop himself because he was mad and frustrated and jealous. He had hurt Ah Jung, made her cry. He wanted to punch himself but that would just be too weird, he would get someone to do that. He was an . Park Yoochun, You are an .

Ah Jung suddenly remembered Yunho, how he was and how was his life as a basketball player. She missed him but only as a friend, because of their relationship ended quietely and closure was mutual. Yunho will always have space in her heart, no ne could ever replace her first love. 

 

 

A/N: Yoochun is a when he wants to be. Yunho cameo here! Hihihihi I hope you loved it! This will be the last of the flashbacks, I guess. I'm not sure though. So yeah,  I hope you're still with me! Comments are loved ~^^