Hey you

Your happiness or his

She had tried to blink twice thinking that she might had just gone through so much hurt that she was starting to lose it. She was seeing him in the flesh, feeling his familiar warmth in her hands and receiving his heart-melting smile.

"Chunnie.." it had escaped her lips when everything had finally sinked into her.

Yoochun was in front of her. Now. 

"Whaa- I can't- When.. You-" she couldn't finish her sentence or question she was trying to formulate because her mind couldn't concentrate properly, maybe the truth hadn't really sunk in her yet, believing that he had left her and that he would never come back despite the fact that he indicated in the letter he would. 

Yoochun smiled at her stuttering and found it cute, he had missed her so much that he could hug her and stay like that for the rest of the day and not get tired with it. Not an ounce nor a drop of love was lost when he was away from her. The love he had for her only grew stronger. As the famous saying goes,

Abscence makes the heart grow fonder.

He placed his hands on her shaking shoulders and gripped it tight but tight enough to not hurt her, Ah Jung's gaze was not leaving his and it's like some kind of staring contest was happening for a while and then she blinked and smiled. "OMO PARK YOOCHUN!!!!" screaming from the top of her lungs and pounding hard on her chest, attracting snarls from other customers inside the cafe and some low whispers too, but she didn't give a damn about what other people did, the only important now that he was here. With her.

"Ah Jung?" the barista called after her, she didn't hear it because her mind was too pre-occupied with the fact that her bestfriend that had been gone for two years was here, physically here with her. Ah Jung and Yoochun didn't have any communication at all when he left that day, he didn't want to trouble her anymore she was happy with Jaejoong already and that was fine for him. While she, hoping and praying everyday that one day would come that she would wake up to an e-mail, a text or a letter from him. But nothing came, she was sad but she understood why. 

Yoochun heard the barista call her name and he saw how dazed and confused she still was so he had went to get her order, getting the tray he had motion her to follow him to the booth that she had pointed to earlier and she had obediently followed still looking spaced out. After settling the tray and assuring that she was sitting comfortably he had smiled at her "I missed you, Jungie. How ar-?"  finally talking to her but she cut him off.

"Chunnie.. Do you know how much I missed you?" getting teary eyed and her voice was beginning to break, she was feeling so much emotions at the same time it was confusing. "When did you arrive?" she finally asked and talking like a normal person again. Yoochun smiled, she had not changed at all, probably lost a little weight her cheeks were beginning to be more prominent as well as her jawline. And she had looked so mature and.. tired but still beautiful in his eyes. "I don't really know, Jungie" teasing her, he saw her made a face and continued "I've been living in Seoul again for a month now" he admitted. 

Ah Jung thought she had heard wrong, he was in Korea for about a month now but why didn't he say anything that he was here already? There she goes again, overthinking and over analyzing things. Yoochun noticed her face and knew what she was exactly doing and chuckled at her old habits. "I've been looking for a job, and I just wanted to settle first before I presented myself again to you" he said to her. 

It didn't make any sense to her, why did he have to be all formal and why did her have to presentable? Heck, if he was - and covered in grease she would still hug into the next hundred years and take him home. So what's this talk about presentability?

"What are you saying! If you would have "presented" yourself to me - and covered in grease and hadn't showered for days I still would have hugged you until the next century and stay like that and never get tired! Chunnie, I can't believe you made me wait! You didn't know what I was going through. I needed you.." she said what's on her mind earlier and jsut exaggerated it a bit but then she had to be all emotional again. She didn't want to tell him about her past with Jae but somehow it was like word vomit. You don't really want to talk about it, but when other people open the topic you're the person who always have something to say. 

"Nevermind. What's important is your here now. I missed you Chun" she said and stood up and went to sit beside him and hugged him tight. They were cramped in the small space Yoochun had but he didn't really care, he liked the closeness. "What happened while I was gone?" he asked in a serious tone. 

Ah Jung knew what would happen next if she would admit it to him, she would save that for later or prolong it as much as she can. Yoochun didn't need to know what had happened to her and Jaejoong, she didn't want to make him feel that all he had done was for nothing. "It's nothing! I'm just really really lonely when you left. And how could I not be! You left without a word.." she said with a low voice and stood up and tugged his sleeve. "Come on, Chunnie. Let's play. I missed you and I don't want to catch up here in a crowded cafe. Our reunion can't be boring!" she said excitedly and happily. 

Yoochun had happily let himself get dragged away by her, he had missed this. While she had physically dragged him around, she wasn't aware that she had also dragged away his heart with her. 

 

At the playground where they would always stay when they didn't have anything to do and just wanted to bum around and chill together. Yoochun took in the place that he missed the most. When he first stepped in Korea, after settling, he went to this place and sat on the swing adn felt the old iron chains that held together the swing from the metal pole that it was hanging from and memories instantly rushed into him. All memories contained Ah Jung, the Good and the Bad. 

"Jungie.. How's Junsu and Changmin?" Looking at her, she was looking from the other side and the sunlight was on her face that illuminated her facial features. Yoochun took it in, she didn't even know how perfect she was in his eyes. Then she faced him slowly and shadowing her face with her hair "Hmm? Oh! Susu and minnie? They've been the best. They were always there whenever I needed them" remembering something funny she chuckled and she told why "There was one time when I just simply laid on my bed that night, then Junsu just walked in on me, because he was supposed to pick me up, and thought I was in some kind of coma because I wasn't moving and I looked so spaced out. I assured him that I was still alive and not yet dead. He didn't look quite convinced and he insisted that he stayed for the night. I was laughing so hard after a week" she almost didn't finish her story because her laugh was interrupting her. 

Yoochun laughed at sound of her laugh, the sweet and comforting laugh he had surely missed. But his ears were bruised by the incident she had been, why was she simpl lying and looking dead? The reason she had done that might have made her sad, he needed to know. 

"Why were you acting like you were dead anyways?" laughing still "It's because you left" she said while she was still laughing. Yoochun's laugh stopped abruptly, he didn't think that upon his depature that it could affect her like that. With his head hung low and took her hands and squeezed it "Jungie-ah.. I'm.. I'm sorry. I left without telling you" he said. 

She smiled at him at brought his their hands up signaling for him to look up at her, and he did and what happened after that made his knees turn to jelly and made him happy enough to light up the whole Seoul for a decade.

 

 

 


CLIFFHANGER. I know. I'm sorry peeps but I'm sleepy and I did a lot of talking today and I.. I.. I booked ticket for KOREA!! Hihihihi I am super duper excited! ~^^ 

@pj_lauj: Hey! You were gone! I thought you had abandoned my fic already! Good thing you're back now. @minniebubble12 had been keeping me company while you were God knows where. Haha! I hope you enjoyed the recent updates. Hihi 

@el4mjjeje: hello new reader! Thanks for supporting this fic! 

@logistilla: Secret! Hihihi Thanks for commenting and hope you like the fic!

@SPARKY: Find your line there. Thank you ~^^