Chapter 6

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The ringing of her phone on the night stand making the figure on the bed groan in irritation at the sudden noise early in the morning. She whined and cover her ears with pillow, trying to muffle the sound of her phone.

The ringing stopped for awhile, she relaxed and continue her slumber. However, after a few seconds, the ringing of her phone blaring loudly once again, disturbing her beauty sleep. She grabbed her phone and turned it off without sparing a glance on the device.

She huffed and pulled her comforter around her body, snuggling onto her pillow and let out a sigh as she was comfortable enough to continue her sleep. Her peaceful sleep was once again disturbed by a ringing of her doorbell, this time. 

She cried and pulled her comforter to hide her entire body. "Krys! Lift your heavy off and take the door!" she yelled for her sister but was greeted with nothing. She groaned when she remembered Krystal was out at that time. 

She throw the comforter harshly and walked to the main door, grumbling under her breath in annoyance on her way to the downstairs. She unlock the door and yawned as she opened her door, "Yah, didn't I always told you to bring the keys? I'm in the middle of sleeping!" she scolded as she turned around without looking at the person, knowing it was her sister.

"Ah, I see. Did you sleep well then?" 

That voice make her stopped in her tracks, she was fully awake this time and was shocked when she saw Sooyoung was standing in her doorstep, looking at her in amusement. That's when she remember that Sooyoung's gonna pick her up that morning.

Sooyoung chuckled, "You look so cute." 

Jessica realized her state with shorts and simple shirt, worst, her bed hair and she probably has drool or something on her face, she quickly turned around and run, unconsciously shrieking on her way to her room.

Sooyoung laughed. "I will make myself at home!" she yelled at the girl upstairs. She shook her head and smiled at the embarrass girl. "Cute." she mumbled as she sat on the couch and play games on her phone while waiting for Jessica.

She didn't know how long she had waited when she heard someone cough, causing her to looked up from her phone and smiled when she saw Jessica, all ready in a simple dress but still beautiful. 

"Ready?" she stand up from the couch and approached Jessica, pocketing her phone. She looked at Jessica for a moment, causing Jessica to be all flustered suddenly at the gaze.

Sooyoung raised a hand and pulled the band of Jessica's ponytail, causing the hair to fall flawlessly on Jessica's shoulder. She combed Jessica's hair softly with her fingers, "You look prettier if you let your hair like this." she smiled.

Jessica admitted, she had always like it when someone play with her hair, it caused her heart to flutter. But not only flutters did she felt when Sooyoung ruffled or touched her hair, she felt more than that and honestly don't know what to call whatever feelings she felt because it's new to her. 

She never felt it with anyone before and it scared her, so much.

"Let's go? Taeyeon and Tiffany has been waiting for us." Sooyoung's voice brought her to reality. 

She glanced at Sooyoung. "Why didn't you call me? I'm sorry for being late and such. I kinda.. err forgot." she apologized as her face flushed in deep red, embarrassed.

Sooyoung chuckled. "I called you many times. You didn't pick up." she hold Jessica's hand and let her walked on the safe side of the road. "It's okay though. It's still early." she smiled when Jessica didn't pulled her hand even after they had crossed the road.

"Really?" she looked up at Sooyoung before she search for her phone and winched at the number of missed calls from Sooyoung. "I'm sorry." she don't want to explain why even though she know Sooyoung knows why she didn't pick up. 

"You're not really a morning person at weekends huh? Sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep. Poor your sister." Sooyoung snickered, teasing.

Jessica blushed, knowing Sooyoung heard her shouted at her sister earlier. "For a boy, you really dress well." she changed the topic as she examined Sooyoung's attire.

Simple, neat and elegant even for a boy. Usually, boys don't dress up and just put on whatever clothes that comfortable for them, like jeans and just shirt. But Sooyoung is so organized and fashionable. 

"I love fashions." she said no more. She admitted she was boyish and such but she really do fashions really well, it's important in her life. 

Their walks to the subway was filled with a comfortable silence, just both of them enjoying the quietness and each other's presence. 


~~~


"Tae, where are they? I'm hungry already." Tiffany whined, pouting as she rubbed her tummy in hunger. "I told you just pick them up but you won't listen." she scolded. 

Taeyeon just keep shut. She had her reason why she don't want to pick them up. She wouldn't want to risk Sooyoung's identity. Everything was so risky for her because she couldn't hide her expression nor lie very well. Tiffany could read her like an open book, inside and out. 

"Aish, call them Kim Taeyeon. Your girlfriend is starving." 

Taeyeon sighed, "Just be patient my love. They are on their way." she leaned back on her seat. "Anyway, why are you eager to asked them to join us?" she asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

Tiffany smiled widely, "Because I liked Sooyoung." she propped her chin on her hands and looked at Taeyeon sweetly. 

"You, what?!" Taeyeon was shocked as she sat up straight, staring at Tiffany with wide eyes. 

"Not that way, Taetae." she giggled as she took Taeyeon's hand and played with her fingers. "I liked him for Jessica. He seems nice and I want him to take care of Jessica. She had hurt enough Taetae." she sighed.

Taeyeon gulped. What mess you've been dragging me into Sooyoung-ah?! 

"Don't you think they're suitable for each other? They are so cute together." she tugged Taeyeon's fingers. "Don't you think so boo?" she smiled.

"Err, yeah." Taeyeon smiled awkwardly as she looked everywhere but Tiffany's eyes.  

"What? What's wrong?" Tiffany titled her head, looking at her in wonder. "You don't like them together? What's wrong with them being together?" she asked, frowning.

"It's not that, Fany-ah." she don't know what to tell her. She saw Sooyoung from distant and couldn't feel any happier. "Oh, there they are." she grinned as she pointed at them, relieved, for now. 

Phew save by the giant but she's the one who will make Fany kill me later. Oh god, you dumb giant. The things you do for your stupid independent thingy! Taeyeon huffed at her thought.

"You guys took long enough to reached here. This pink gangsta of mine almost eat me because of starving. I thought I would die young." Taeyeon exaggerated. "Thank God you guys arrived just in time." she glared at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow silently. Taeyeon shifted her eyes to Jessica whom already sat in front of them, chatting with Tiffany. Sooyoung understand and smiled apologetically. 

Taeyeon sighed, "Let's order breakfast. Before my pink gangsta eat me alive." she joked and snickered when Tiffany protested because of her teasing. She pecked Tiffany's lips, "Share?" she asked. 

Tiffany nodded. "Like usual." she eye-smiled. "But no ice Kim Taeyeon. You just recovered from cold." she said sternly. "Besides, it still early for cold drink. You know better." she added.

Taeyeon pouted. "But Fany-ah...." 

"No. Or there won't be ice cream for you later." 

"Fine!" she sulked, crossed her arms on her chest as she stomped away from them, causing Sooyoung and Jessica laughed at her childishness.

"I dated a kid, really." Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"Well, that's Kim Taeyeon's charm for ya. Childish when it comes to her sweet tooth. You love her anyway." she grinned cheekily at the blushing girl before turned to Jessica. "Sica, what do you want to eat? I will order it for you." Sooyoung offered with a smile. 

"Hmm, anything would be fine. Thank you." Jessica smiled. 

Sooyoung nodded and went after her best friend. Jessica turned to Tiffany and found the younger girl grinning teasingly at her. "What? Why are you grinning like that?" she asked.

"Nothing." Tiffany sing-song while giggling. 

After their made up, they have been contact each other, catching up and such. Tiffany was sincerely hope that Jessica could trust her again, she told Jessica that. She wanted to redeem herself, prove to Jessica that she's seriously changed for better, a better friend. 

It was awkward and hard at first. But she never give up and keep trying to make Jessica trust her again. Thankfully, Jessica didn't hold grudge towards her and allowed her to do so. Jessica tried too. 

Meanwhile for Taeyeon and Sooyoung, things getting harder on their sides. And Taeyeon blamed Sooyoung for that, for dragging her into the mess she created just because of her stupid independent thingy.

"Thank God you came at the right time. I almost die right there." Taeyeon shuddered. "Tiffany can read me like a book you know. She know when I'm hiding something. I just wish she won't ask me anything about you. I can't lie to her. She will know." 

"I'm sorry Tae. I didn't know things would be this complicated." she sighed. "My fault. I'm sorry for dragging you into my mess." she apologized.

"Nah, at least we die together. Don't worry. I'll always behind you." Taeyeon tried to cheer her up. "I just wish everything will be settle in good ways. Knowing Jessica and Tiffany, wow! I fear for your life." she exaggerated. 

"That doesn't make me feel better somehow."

"Of course. I'm making you feel worse." Taeyeon laughed.

"Thank you." she replied sarcastically. 

"Well, that's what friends for." Taeyeon smirked.

"Yeah, good friends aren't we? We will die together. How sweet." 

Taeyeon chuckled. "Do what you think wise Sooyoung-ah. No more idiot Choi Sooyoung. Think before you do something next time. I will be always at your side." 

Sooyoung smiled and pinched Taeyeon's cheek. "Aw, you look so cute Tae. Thanks Taeyeon-ah." she said gratefully. "I'm lucky to have you as my best friend despite you being a midget and annoying all the time."

Taeyeon ruffled Sooyoung's hair harshly, annoyed. "Yah, you really look smoking hot as a dude you know." she hissed softly. "Even my Fany said so." she clucked her tongue.

"Aw, you jealous Tae?" Sooyoung cooed.

"Erkh, not at all. I know myself that I can be smoking hot too. Even with this baby face." she pointed at her face, smirking. 

Sooyoung laughed, "I admit that, but you just lack height Taeyeon-ah." she snickered as she took the tray and walked away, leaving the girl with a disbelief look on her face.

"Wah, really, that black bean. Whoa, seriously. I can't believe her. If I drink more milk, I might be towering her right now. It just that, I don't want to upset her, that's why I stopped growing, I'm nice like that." she grumbled as she took the tray, followed her friend from behind. "Now why am I talking to myself?" she asked herself. 

Taeyeon huffed, approached the table and sat beside Tiffany after the later had pulled a chair for her. She smiled when Tiffany scooted her chair closer to her. While for Sooyoung, she already choose a seat beside Jessica and immediately handed Jessica her breakfast.

"Is this okay?" she asked Jessica which the later nodded her head and thanked her meekly with a small smile. Sooyoung handed her spoon and fork after she had wiped it with a tissue before she pay attention to her own breakfast.

Jessica smiled and thanked her once again. She begin to eat and was shocked when Sooyoung stopped her and suddenly took her plate. She was about to ask why when she realized what Sooyoung tried to do. Her heart filled with warmness at the thoughtfulness.

"Aish, how can I forgot about this? I can ask them to not include the cucumbers." Sooyoung grumbled to herself while separating the cucumbers from Jessica's plate. 

"Yah, you don't have to do that. I can do it myself." Jessica tried to stopped her.

"Wait, a little bit. I almost finish it."

Two pairs of eyes was watching their interaction; one with excitement and giddiness while the other one filled with worry. 

Sooyoung-ah, sometimes your kindness can make things complicated. Taeyeon bit her lips, worried.


~~~


"Our movie starts at 2 so I guess we'll walk around first? We can grab a lunch first before we head towards the cinema? How about that?" Tiffany asked as she looked at the others, immediately attached herself on Taeyeon by hugging her arm.

"It seems like you've planned well huh?" Taeyeon retorted, shrugging. "I'm fine with anything. How bout you guys?" she asked the other two.

"We still have a few hours anyway. So, I'm fine with anything too. How bout you Sica? You want to go somewhere?" she asked as her finger scrutinized the big screen in front of her. "Shopping? Bookstore? Oooh! Arcades!" she exclaimed.

"Arcades? Where?" Taeyeon immediately went to her, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter