Home

Alone With You

Baekhyun was studying for their midterm exams and Chanyeol was doing everything in their house. Then suddenly, Luhan called them late in the evening.

"Yes Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun groggily said through the phone.

"Lay..." Baekhyun's eyes circled in horror when he heard Luhan's voice. He was crying hardly.

"What happened Luhan hyung?!" Baekhyun stood up and took his own coat. Chanyeol walked closer to him to know what was happening. Chanyeol turned the speaker on so he could hear Luhan, too.

"Lay... Lay..." Luhan sniffed and cried, "Lay is missing! Help me please!"

Baekhyun's heart pounded hardly that it hurt, "Okay, where are you? We have to see you!"

"N-No, just look for him too. You don't need to come here, I just need your help. I can handle myself but Lay can't. So just look for him, 'kay?" he managed to tell the two.

"Okay." And they ended the call.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried their best to search for Lay all evening but they didn't see him. Baekhyun sighed and ruffled his hair in agony, "Chanyeol, what are we going to do? Lay, he has Alzheimer's disease. He may be lost and didn't know how to come back home.

"Don't worry." Chanyeol rubbed his back soothingly but Baekhyun slapped it harshly.

And Chanyeol was, of course, surprised at what he did. So he apologized, "Sorry, I was just tensed." he turned to Chanyeol, "How come I can't worry about Lay hyung?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, tears welling up on his eyes.

"Stars. Let's go to his star." Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun immediately called Luhan.

And when they arrived to where Luhan was, he was running to Lay, "Yixing!" Luhan cried and was about to beat him up.

Lay was looking up the sky which was filled with stars. He turned around and found his star, "Luhan!" and he waved happily to Luhan. "E-eh?" And there Lay went confused when Luhan hugged him tightly, "Why are you crying?"

Luhan broke the hug then hit Lay weakly on his chest, "Yah! Where did you go?! I was so worried! Don't you know that? You might be lost and you may not remember how to go home."

Lay then caressed Luhan's cheeks and wiped him tears away, "Aish, what are you saying? I won't be lost because I just want to see the stars. And I know how to go home." Lay then gave him a dimpled smile.

"Yah! Now, tell me how can you go home?!" Luhan madly shouted.

"You." Lay answered and Luhan was caught. "Don't you know it? You are my home. And I won't forget it. You are my home forever and live in you forever, remember that." Lay assured Luhan, "You are my star." And Luhan sobbed in Lay's arms.

Baekhyun leaned onto Chanyeol and started wiping his tears. Chanyeol was surprised, "Why are you crying?" he asked as he held Baekhyun's hands which were covering his face.

Baekhyun pouted, "Why is the world so stingy? It's so cruel." He hated the world.

"Yah, don't say that. At least the world let them meet each other in a beautiful starry night, right?" Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun wiped the tears out of his cheeks, "Yes, they met each other, but how about their forever?"

"Forever is their 'home.' " Chanyeol smiled meaningfully.

Baekhyun looked at the inside of Chanyeol's eyes and found the answer, "Luhan?"

Chanyeol nodded, "Luhan will remember their forever." And smiled. Baekhyun smiled too and wished on the stars again, I hope we'll have our forever, too. Baekhyun smiled at them.

After a month, everything has changed.

Lay and Luhan were dating, of course, after what happened that night, they would be together, Baekhyun was expecting that right from the start. The love under a starry night of forever.

Tao and Sehun were now killing each other, yet they have confessed and tried to have their patience longer.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were doing fine. Doing better, actually.

Kris and Junmyeon, this time, were planning to get married next year.

Taehyung became Baekhyun's twin brother and Chanyeol became no one, he's still Mr. Cupid. Baekhyun still called him Chanyeol instead of Mr. Cupid because he didn't want to see him as Mr. Cupid. He saw him as Chanyeol whom, unfortunately, Baekhyun loved and couldn't love him back.

And now, Jongdae and Minseok were getting married.

"Hi Baekhyun!!" Minseok shouted, handing Baekhyun a bun.

Baekhyun then turned around and smiled, "Yes, Minseok hyung?"

"Remember what we promised you?" Minseok asked excitedly.

"What about it? Uhm, I mean, what is it?" Baekhyun looked at Minseok.

"About your parents." He smiled at Baekhyun sheepishly since he knew that it was a sensitive topic for Baekhyun. Baekhyun just looked at him for him to go on. "Can you give me a... thing that you remember that is from them?"

Baekhyun looked at Minseok, hesitating to give the towel the nuns gave him... "O-okay, I will bring it to you." he smiled a little bit, still not sure if his decision was right. "That'll be my wedding gift for you guys." Baekhyun laughed along with Minseok.

"Yaay! That's great! Wish us luck! Let's find your family!" Minseok winked at him.

"How about Jonghyun?" Baekhyun asked him but Minseok shook his head which told him the answer. Baekhyun told him, "Wish us luck! We'll help too but seriously, we don't know how." Baekhyun was telling the truth.

"Nah, your presence and support is enough. And Chanyeol was helping when you're not around, thank you." he said.

"Thank you." and Baekhyun hugged Minseok. Then Chanyeol came walking towards them and he greeted them with the smile he had. "What's up?"

"You know what Chanyeol? At last! Baekhyun agreed to give me the thing that his family left him. We'll ask the people around here! Waah! I'm so excited to meet Baekhyun's family!" Minseok said happily.

"Really?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun just smiled and nodded.

"I-I realize that i need them." when you're gone. Baekhyun told him.

"Ohorat! That's great!" Sehun suddenly put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun was surprised because he didn't notice that his friends were with them.

"Everything is running smoothly, I hope this will continue until next year." Kyungsoo smiled and let out a relieved sigh.

"Yes, and it's great because all of us are happy. But hey, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, what's happening to you guys? No improvement yet?" Jongin asked while resting his hands on Kyungsoo's waist. What a possessive guy.

"What's there to improve?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and they all sighed. Baekhyun looked at his friends, he wanted to sigh and be sad for him too but he knew that he couldn't. He didn't want Chanyeol to notice that Baekhyun was expecting something between them.

Jongin rolled his eyes, "Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol. If I were you, I'd ask Baekhyun for a date. I won't let others to take Baekhyun away from me. You're so close to each other now, so reach him as soon as possible. Or you wanted to watch him taken away by Taehyung." Jongin then laughed but Kyungsoo nudged him on the side making Jongin stop.

Baekhyun was a little bit surprised at what Jongin said, how did Taehyung come into the conversation? "Taehyung?" Baekhyun asked Jongin.

Chanyeol then asked, blinking his eyes on Baekhyun, "Who's Taehyung?"

"What? You don't know? Oh no, Baekhyun didn't tell you?" Tao asked innocently and Baekhyun mentally slapped Tao on the face.

"So, who's Taehyung?" Chanyeol once again looked at Baekhyun and smiled.

Baekhyun broke because of that smile but he answered, "He's my twin brother." And all of them laughed but Chanyeol gave him a questioning look. He really didn't know anything about it. "Because he looks like me, or I look like him. But it's just for fun. I treat him as my twin brother with Daehyun. Yeah, we're triplets. But others say that I am the mother, Daehyun is the father and Taehyung is the son. But I don't want that. I prefer to them as my twin brothers." Baekhyun explained sheepishly, and Chanyeol smiled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

The students sat beside each other as Minseok and Jongdae danced in the middle of the reception area.

"Time flies so fast! It's now November! Woah! We'll soon graduate, and I'm so excited!" Tao said, clinging onto Sehun's arm like a girl, Baekhyun smiled at the closeness.

"Ah yeah! I want it to end faster so that me and Kyungsoo will be able to marry each other after graduation." Jongin declared. They all cooed at what Jongin declared.

Kyungsoo was blushing but he opposed, "No, I'll treat myself first. I'll look for a job first and enjoy the money I have." Kyungsoo laughed evilly while Jongin's facial expression melted down. Baekhyun laughed at Jongin.

"How about you? Do you want to graduate?" Jongin suddenly asked Baekhyun.

Sehun threw him a tissue, "Of course! He would graduate! H--"

"No, I don't want." Baekhyun pouted and they all looked at the guy confusedly. "B-because I don't want out friendship to end. I don't want this to end." Baekhyun tried to explain. He didn't want to leave this world, this chapter in his life because Chanyeol was there.

The others then looked at him lovingly too. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo rubbed his back, "Don't worry. We'll still meet each other, this world is so small." Tao assured Baekhyun and Baekhyun smiled to show his appreciation. But it's cruel too because Chanyeol wouldn't see him get his diploma. Park Chanyeol was his family, friend, and love.

~ ~ ~

Chanyeol's Point of View

Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun all the time because he noticed that Baekhyun seemed to be uncomfortable if he would really let Minseok and Jongdae help him look for his family. Chanyeol saw the wariness in Baekhyun's eyes so he went up to Baekhyun to soothe him when someone knocked on the door.

At a sudden jolt, Baekhyun stood up and told Chanyeol to be invisible for a while. Baekhyun didn't look at him even once, Chanyeol felt a sting in his hearts but nodded as Baekhyun opened the door.

And a mirror was brought to them, "Hi!" It said.

Baekhyun smiled sweetly, "Hi Taehyung!! What brought you here?!" Baekhyun's face enlightened by the time he saw Taehyung and Chanyeol saw that. He watched carefully. Baekhyun then moved to the side so Taehyung was able to enter the room. Ahh, so he's the Taehyung they were talking about last week. Ohhh, they're right, they look like each other in some ways. Chanyeol smiled a little.

"It will be soon midterm." Taehyung said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just looked at him for him to continue, "So... Please HELP ME in this subject! Please please please!" he knelt down hysterically in front of Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was surprised at his exaggeration. Baekhyun stood him up, "You're overacting, let's go." and Baekhyun led him to the living room.

And they talked about the subject for an hour. Baekhyun taught Taehyung skillfully and Taehyung looked at his notebook like he was about to die. Chanyeol found Taehyung cute because of his childishness.

Chanyeol just watched Taehyung and Baekhyun from the kitchen and he could notice that the two were pretty close. Well, that's a good thing that Baekhyun's able to get along with others that fast now. And Chanyeol was happy for Baekhyun.

Then after another 30 minutes, Chanyeol looked away. He couldn't stand on watching them smiling at each other because Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun used to smile at him like that. Chanyeol asked himself if he was jealous.

But Chanyeol, of course, made sure that Baekhyun wouldn't notice it. Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to have a family, friend and love without worrying about Chanyeol being left alone. That thought hurt Chanyeol but it was that truth. And it should happen because Chanyeol would leave him first.

Red red red... So maybe, this Taehyung guy is the reason why the third heart is already red. 

Red red red... And maybe, Baekhyun is the reason why his third heart it also red.

Should I shoot them? Or should I not? Chanyeol thought to himself. Because he was not too sure... What if his predictions and guesses were wrong? He didn't want the two to get hurt like what happened to Junmyeon, Kris, and Luhan. I don't want Baekhyun to get hurt.

But Chanyeol soon surrendered. He admitted that he was worried because Baekhyun didn't love him. He was so so jealous even though he shouldn't be. But what can I do? I love Baekhyun. And seeing Baekhyun with another guy, it crushed Chanyeol's three hearts into pieces.

But you need him. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun needed them so he wouldn't feel lonely again when Baekhyun couldn't feel that Chanyeol was always there for him. But please remember that I will be forever with you by heart, by these arrows.

Chanyeol then ruffled his own hair madly, he didn't know what to do. How was he able to tell Baekhyun that he could stay by his side until December 31? Will he get hurt because I lied? Chanyeol was asking himself if Baekhyun would hate him because he left him that instant. I don't know what to do. Chanyeol sighed.

But he'll forget about me after these changes, right? Chanyeol hoped that Baekhyun would be happy even if Chanyeol would leave him. Chanyeol now sighed, I'm a fallen god now. Because he fell for a human... But what can Chanyeol do? His heart did this all.

Fallen god, in love with a human, forever wounded.

And Chanyeol's thought were disturbed by Baekhyun asking if Taehyung was alright. "Hey Taehyung, are you okay? You're tensed up!" Baekhyun laughed at Taehyung.

Taehyung pouted, "I just felt that someone is watching us." he looked around, he looked like he's scared.

Baekhyun looked at Baekhyun and smirked, he then turned to Taehyung, "Well yeah, there's someone watching us."

Taehyung's eyes circled in horror and moved closer to Baekhyun, "Yah Baekhyun, don't scare me! I'm afraid of ghosts!" Taehyung shouted at Baekhyun.

Chanyeol knew he was jealous towards Taehyung. Baekhyun said, "I didn't know that you're that scared of ghosts, clinging unto me like a girl." Baekhyun looked at Taehyung teasingly.

Taehyung pouted again and moved away from Baekhyun, "And now you know!"

"And now you know that there's someone watching us." Baekhyun said.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes on Baekhyun, "Yah! Enough with your games, Baek!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out to Baekhyun.

"No really, there's someone who's watching over us. Over there." Baekhyun pointed at Chanyeol. 

Taehyung shouted like a girl and hid behind Baekhyun. He's hitting Baekhyun's arms and Baekhyun was just laughing really hard. Chanyeol smiled at them, even if it hurt him, he could do nothing but to smile.

Anyways, Chanyeol thought that he could go along with Baekhyun's mischievousness. Maybe he'd feel he belonged. Chanyeol waved a hand on Baekhyun and he noticed Chanyeol. Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun and he nodded.

Chanyeol slowly dropped a spoon on the floor which caused Taehyung to scream. Baekhyun 'innocently' said, "Oh my, what's that?" he held Taehyung's hand, "Let's take a look at the kitchen." he dragged Taehyung to the kitchen.

But Taehyung shoved it away, "No! Let's just stay here!" Taehyung trembled, and it was cute, he's just like Baekhyun, Chanyeol thought.

But Baekhyun led the way to the kitchen. Chanyeol opened the refrigerator the moment they entered the kitchen. Taehyung's eyes circled in horror, Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed because Taehyung was so pale, "Baekhyun, let's go now! Aren't you scared?"

"He just wants to play with us! You should play with him." Then Baekhyun ran to the living room leaving Taehyung behind. And Taehyung ran immediately to Baekhyun and Baekhyun ran away from him. Taehyung was crying in fear, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were laughing their asses out.

Chanyeol tried to play with him again, he made a loud creaking noise by the door in the bathroom, Taehyung stopped and the two stopped too.

"Baekhyun, really. I don't know that you're so brave enough that you can stay here alone." Taehyung started to pack his things inside his bag.

"Well, I'm not alone." Baekhyun smiled sweetly and he's relaxed. And Chanyeol noticed that. "I have someone with me here." Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was pertaining to him.

Taehyung looked at him confusedly, "But I thought you don't have a ..."

And Baekhyun nodded, "But I'm happy to be with him, with the 'ghost.'" Baekhyun quoted and smiled at him. Chanyeol fell deeper in love, this sweet guy.

"Aish, I'll leave now and be careful. Just tell me if he does anything to you. And I'll be brave enough to save you." Taehyung winked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol knew that it meant something.

"Yah, dream on. Don't worry, I don't need a ghost buster!" Baekhyun laughed and Taehyung bid goodbye to him. "Sorry for that." Baekhyun then apologized to Taehyung.

"It's not your fault. It's the 'ghost's' fault." Taehyung laughed and Baekhyun ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Chanyeol blinked at what Baekhyun did... He ruffled Taehyung's hair... But he never ruffled mine. And suddenly, Chanyeol shook his head so the thought would be thrown out of his mind.

Baekhyun then turned to Chanyeol, and a smile was plastered on his face. "That was fun!" he was laughing, "I want to do it again to him next time. Oh! Not just to Taehyungie but to others, too. Are you with me?" Baekhyun winked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol took note of the intimacy as Baekhyun called him 'Taehyungie,' but still, he smiled, "I will always be." Chanyeol looked into Baekhyun's eyes and Baekhyun did the same. Their gazes locked but Chanyeol turned away because his heart was beating really fast. Then he faked a laugh, "So he's Taehyung. And he's afraid of ghosts! That was hilarious!"

Baekhyun laughed with Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol looked at him seriously, "Is he the reason why your third heart is red?" Chanyeol asked even though Baekhyun's answer would hurt him. It would hurt Chanyeol because no matter what, Baekhyun could never fall for him, Baekhyun shouldn't fall for him.

Baekhyun shook his head and Chanyeol paid attention, "No, he's not the reason." he smiled weakly.

Chanyeol pouted, feeling betrayed because Baekhyun had never told him who the lucky guy was, he's been asking for almost 3 months. Chanyeol should be shooting the both of them now because the guy might have fallen in love with Baekhyun too. And Baekhyun would be happy. Won't you trust me?

The day after, Chanyeol saw Baekhyun pouting to his notes. Chanyeol wanted to kiss those lips but he shouldn't so he just nudged Baekhyun on his side and asked him, "What's with those lips?"

"Exams, exams, exams everywhere!" he pulled his hair that cause him to wince.

"Stupid." Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun, "Then study for your exams. What's the problem? You're good in your subjects, right?" Chanyeol told Baekhyun.

"But I won't be able to help you this week." He said guiltily.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair, "It's okay. We're close to finishing." Chanyeol assured him. "We did our best to make the things around you to be happy in love. So now, I think it's time for you to be happy in love." Chanyeol smiled at him. But when he saw the look in Baekhyun's eyes, Chanyeol asked, "Why?"

"Because I will never be happy..." he sighed.

Chanyeol rubbed his back, "Aish, no. That's not true. That's why i'm he--"

"But you'll leave me too." Baekhyun said which silenced Chanyeol.

Chanyeol held back his tears successfully. "But they are here. They will always be." Chanyeol was pertaining to their friends. "Please don't say that. I will leave you literally, but I'll stay with you in there, you'll stay with me right here." Chanyeol pointed at his heart, and thinking that he'll misunderstand it, he added, "You're my best friend and family."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled, but he's still sad. He asked Chanyeol, "Will you stay with me?"

"Yes I will." Chanyeol assured him.

"Forever?" he asked Chanyeol and looked right into his eyes. Baekhyun nodded and hugged Chanyeol tightly, "Don't leave me." and Baekhyun was sobbing.

Baekhyun cried on Chanyeol's shirt until he fell asleep. Baekhyun caressed his cheeks softly. "I wish we could have our forever in you. But you'll soon forget about me and I'll never forget about you. Well, that really hurts because I love you." And Chanyeol shed a tear which fell right on his eye. "I love you." Chanyeol kissed his forehead. I'll never let this chance pass. I'll love you until I can. Until December 31 or less. I am a fallen god now. So what? I love you Baekhyun.

Chanyeol picked him up gently and walked him into their room. And put Baekhyun lightly on their bed which would be soon Baekhyun's only.

"Baekhyun, I think you should remember this now." And Chanyeol shot him on his forehead.

Chanyeol looked at him lovingly while Baekhyun was dreaming of his family. The Kim family. He's wincing maybe because of his dream. He was mumbling Jongdae's name and his families'. Chanyeol smiled because finally, Baekhyun met his family he's longing for. Please be happy. "Sleep well."

Chanyeol walked in front of the mirror and showed his three hearts. He looked at those painfully.

Red, red, red... And sooner or later, these will be black. And it hurt Chanyeol so much. Why do I have to feel this way? Chanyeol didn't want to fell for Baekhyun but he just did. He didn't know what to do. All he knew now was to love Baekhyun until he'll leave the loved one. He'd make Baekhyun feel that he loved him. Chanyeol shed a tear, Why can't I love you properly?

Chanyeol glanced on the side of the mirror and he froze. He saw Baekhyun looking at him, his eyes circled at what he saw; on his three hearts, unable to believe. And then Chanyeol immediately hid those.

"C-chanyeol, what was that?!" he shouted and ran towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol ran away from him and denied, "No, there's nothing! What are you saying? You just woke up, right?" Chanyeol laughed nervously.

But Baekhyun believed what he saw, "You have three hearts like us!!"

Chanyeol tried to laugh, "Noo! You're just seeing things because you just woke up." he defended. 

Baekhyun chased him around their room, and Chanyeol ran away. As soon as he stopped, Chanyeol looked at him and he broke down because Baekhyun was crying. "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol walked immediately towards Baekhyun.

"You're so stingy!" Baekhyun suddenly punched him weakly on his chest. "Why did you make me believe that you can't fall in love; that you don't have 3 hearts like us?!" he sobbed.

"Because I don't want you to think that I am weak." Chanyeol looked down, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? You've hurt me all this time!!" Baekhyun sobbed and punched him continuously. Chanyeol just let Baekhyun do that so he could feel the way the other one felt, betrayal. It's my fault. "All this time, I thought you cannot fall in love. I tried Chanyeol. I tried, I tried not to fall for you because I thought you cannot fall for me. The thought that you wouldn't fall for me hurts, because I've fallen for you. I'm just denying things but I never lied to you... But you lied to me."

Chanyeol was surprised at what he told him, "Y-you love me?" he breathed heavily.

Baekhyun nodded and was in pain, "I've been hurting since the day I realized that I love you! And it's so hard! It's so hard for me to stop these feelings! I hurt myself everyday thinking that you won't love me back!" and he hit Chanyeol hardly on his chest this time. "I thought you cannot love somebody! But here I am, seeing your three hearts red. ! I should have made you fall for me! I should've made you fall for me too!!"

Chanyeol held both of his hands and shouted, "I love you Baekhyun! I love you!" Baekhyun gasped and tears came running from both of their eyes, "I shouldn't love you. I am not allowed to love a human. I tried to stop this feelings too Baekhyun... But you're so..." he sighed and hugged Baekhyun, while Baekhyun was staring, unable to believe. His heart was hurt so much but at the same time, elated at what he heard. "I love you. I don't care anymore if I'll be a fallen god or what but I love you."

Chanyeol explained, "I was so hurt when I noticed that your third heart is red because no matter what, even though I don't want to know, you have to tell me who the lucky guy is. So I could shoot both of your hearts so you'd be together. I know it will hurt me but that's my mission. I don't deserve your love because we're not meant for each other." Chanyeol held both of Baekhyun's hands and kissed it, "I always thought of that all the time but I can't help myself from falling in love with you Byun Baekhyun. I just can't and these feelings started to grow. And they---" Chanyeol cried painfully. He didn't know if Baekhyun should know it because he'd be hurt. Chanyeol knew that. "They will take me away from you. I don't want that."

Baekhyun cried in front of him and he cried with Baekhyun. "I love you Baekhyun." He took Chanyeol's hands and held it tightly. Baekhyun caressed Chanyeol's cheeks and Chanyeol held that hand. Just this time. Please, let me...

Chanyeol lifted his chin and wiped his tears away. He leaned in, placing his lips on Baekhyun. He tasted those lips this time. Baekhyun closed his eyes and returned the sweet kiss Chanyeol gave him. They let the time pass as their lips moved in sync. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and broke the kiss, "I love you Baekhyun and I'm sorry. I want to be with you here in our home."

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into him to close the gap in between them once again. Baekhyun ran his hands to Chanyeol's head to deepen the kiss. Chanyeol tilted his head slightly to kiss Baekhyun perfectly on his lips.

~ ~ ~

"Mr. Cupid!" Zico shouted and all the gods looked at Chanyeol's direction. Chanyeol looked at him and saw him so red because of anger, and Chanyeol knew the reason why so he just looked down. "Don't you dare look down when you're talking to me! Let me see your face!" he ordered Chanyeol.

And Chanyeol obeyed, tears falling from his eyes, "Please, let us have this month, don't take me away from him. I just canno--"

"Of course you can! And no, you just broke the rule! We have forgiven you because you loved him but to kiss him Mr. Cupid, that's so beyond this life!" Zico was raged.

Chanyeol pleaded, "I know I'm a fallen god now. So please, give me the remaining time to be with him!" he knelt down in front of the gods and goddesses.

"You're so selfish Mr. Cupid. Your mission on him is almost finished! We'll just wait for that day and we'll take you here to be punished. We made so many many excuses to hide you, but please, let us be a god this time, not your friend Mr. Cupid, I'm sorry. I hope you don't forget that you're not Chanyeol, you're Mr. Cupid." Tao said.

"I love him. I love him. I love him..." Chanyeol kept on mumbling while closing his eyes.

Then V, the goddess of love came to him, she held his shoulders and stood him up. "Now go, I'll give you until November 27, Chanyeol." She smiled at Chanyeol."I love him.

Chanyeol smiled because she knew something; she could understand him. Chanyeol nodded and wiped his tears, "Thank you."

Tao looked at V, "What is that? Why did you do that?"

"It's my fault. I let him fall in love with the guy. I haven't handed him the potion, sorry." she smiled, knowing something others didn't. She looked at D.O who also knew the past, and winked at him. D.O. smiled but he was shaking his head. "Rascal."