It's Your Turn To Cry

Alone With You

"BaekHyuuunn!! Get up the bed now! You'll be late!" Baekhyun was awakened by a loud and low tone coming from Mr. Cupid. But he covered his face with the pillow beside him, not wanting to be disturbed by the giant. "Baekhyun!!" he called once again.

"Later mom." Baekhyun mumbled.

"What mom?! I'm your daddy! Get out of that bed now!" he shouted. Baekhyun sighed, thinking if this was what a father should be.

"Later." Baekhyun shooed him away.

Chanyeol glared at what he heard from Baekhyun, "Get out of the... bed!" then he suddenly pulled Baekhyun's feet down, causing Baekhyun to slide down the bed.

"Wooaahh!" and he suddenly lifted Baekhyun up. "Hey! Put me down, dad!"

"I'm not your dad! I'm your brother!! I'm your elder brother yah!" Chanyeol put Baekhyun down and scolded him for mistaking who he was again. He placed his arms on his waist and Baekhyun just hit his face in annoyance.

"Now, you go to the kitchen!" he commanded Baekhyun. Baekhyun stuck his tongue out, feeling like he wanted to play with his 'brother' for the mean time.

But Chanyeol didn't let him, "Yah! Don't play with me, we still have class. And we'll be late. Oh! And by the way, Kyungsoo was outside the apartment!" Chanyeol said.

And Baekhyun's eyes got bigger than Kyungsoo's "What?!!" Baekhyun was about to go out their apartment and ask Kyungsoo to get inside the house when Chanyeol stopped him.

"I was just kidding! Let's eat or we'll be late!!" he shouted at Baekhyun. His brother shouted at him. And it's a new feeling. Baekhyun liked it.

~ ~ ~

"Baek!" Kyungsoo called. Baekhyun turned around to look at him and he smiled. Kyungsoo smiled too and invited Baekhyun to go to the canteen since it was their lunch.

Baekhyun nodded but noticed that Sehun was not around. And he found out that he's absent today. "Sehun is sick." Baekhyun nodded and walked with Kyungsoo going to the canteen.

"Hey, do you want to come with me?" Kyungsoo then asked.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun first asked before making a decision.

"Let's visit Sehun!" Kyungsoo cheerfully said because he knew that there's a big possibility that Baekhyun would come with them. He hoped he won't get rejected this time.

"Sure! I'll come with you!" Chanyeol greeted. And both of them looked at the giant.

Kyungsoo smiled, "Really? That's great then!"

"Hey, what's so great here?" Jongin suddenly showed up, and of course, together with Tao.

"We'll be going to Sehun's house. Do you want to come?" Baekhyun asked them.

"Ahh, he's absent? What happened to him?" Tao worriedly asked.

"He's sick." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun answered.

"Is he feeling well?" Tao asked once again, wariness was the thing you can read on his face, hinting something Baekhyun noticed.

"Tao, we're not Sehun so we don't know. And don't worry, we'll soon know after class. We'll visit him." Kyungsoo said.

After class, like what they had talked about, they visited Sehun. Baekhyun was feeling nervous for this was the first time he'll be visiting a friend's house. They knocked on Sehun's door three times and were welcomed by a smiling mother, probably, Sehun's mother.

"Kyungsoo! Hi! Come in, come in." she cheerfully greeted them. "Are you all Sehun's classmates?" she asked as she took in all of the new faces she was seeing.

They shook their heads while Kyungsoo answered for them, "No. They're our friends in school."

"Hi Ma'am, I'm Kim JongIn." Jongin introduced and kissed the hands of Sehun's mom. And he gave a look on Kyungsoo who rolled his eyes. Jongin just smirked at that.

"Hi Ma'am, I'm Huang Zi Tao, a friend of Sehun." Tao greeted and smiled.

"Ahh!!~ You're the panda Sehun is talking about!" she shouted and it sounded like she wanted to pinch Tao's cheeks. Tao was just smiling widely at her even though he didn't know what panda she was talking about. Sehun's mom and Kyungsoo were the only ones who knew something about that.

"Ah.. H-hi M-Ma'am.. I'm B-Byun Baekhyun. Sehun's schoolmate." Baekhyun stuttered and shyly introduced. He cursed himself because he saw that they were snickering because of his shyness.

"Cute." She ruffled Baekhyun's hair and thinking that it was from a mother, Baekhyun felt different.

"Ah, it's my turn. Hi Ma'am! I'm Park Chanyeol! Their friend." Chanyeol cheerfully introduced. She smiled at how energetic Chanyeol was and afterwards, she led them to Sehun's room.

"Sehunnie~~ Your friends are here!" she opened Sehun's room and... it was not clean. Toys and snacks were everywhere, clothes here, and underwear there, mess everywhere. And they wondered if Sehun was cleaning his room.

"Kyungsoo?" Sehun said, eyes still closed, body covered with thick blankets, and seemed like he had a runny nose.

"Ugh yeah, and many more! So please greet them once!!" Sehun's mother scolded him.

Then Sehun suddenly opened his eyes. And his jaw slacked. "What are you doing here guys?!" he then sat on his bed and wiped his nose.

"Isn't it obvious? We're visiting you." Jongin answered.

"Yah right, but why are you two here in our house too? I thought it'd be the three of them only."

"Don't worry, we're not visiting you, we just came here because I wanted to eat." Tao said and smiled at Sehun. Sehun furrowed his eyes at Tao and threw Tao a pillow. "Yaaahh, get out of here!"

"Psh, you're still stubborn even you are sick." Tao threw the pillow back at him.

"Hey Tao stop that. Let Sehun rest. Sehun, just don't mind him for now. Ah here, I photocopied you the things your class discussed today." Kyungsoo scolded Tao and gave Sehun the papers.

"Aww~ Thank you Kyungsoo hyung!" Sehun hugged Kyungsoo lovingly. Looking at them hugging each other sincerely, Baekhyun thought Sehun liked Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo liked Sehun too.

"Hey Sehun. Get off him." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo out of Sehun's embrace. Kyungsoo then glared at Jongin's jealousy. Sehun frowned but Tao pulled him into a hug. "Don't worry. I'm here!" and gave Sehun his prettiest and cutest smile.

"Awww~ your bestfriends are so sweet, so I bought bubble tea and here! I cooked food for you guys!" Sehun's mother cheerfully said. They all clapped their hands and ate what Sehun's mother brought them.

And while they were eating, Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol, "Uhm, Chanyeol, can you be invisible for the mean time, after we leave Sehun's house?"

Chanyeol blinked at what Baekhyun was going to do. "Why?" Chanyeol asked but Baekhyun just winked, and wouldn't take no for an answer.

They left Sehun's house and made their way to their own houses. Chanyeol made himself invisible. And when they were getting nearer at Kyungsoo's house, they noticed that Chanyeol was not around. But Baekhyun thought they wouldn't notice it, so he frowned before he answered them. "Ah Chanyeol left."

"Really? I didn't notice him." Tao said.

"He told me earlier. He has something to do so he went home earlier." Baekhyun lied.

"Ahh okay. So it's only you and Tao. I'll be staying here until evening. So you two, be careful." Jongin bid goodbye. They both nodded and waved goodbye to them too. Tao and Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, were walking side by side on the road. And it was so silent.

Then Baekhyun was startled when Tao nudged him on his waist. "What the hell?! Why did you do that?!" Baekhyun growled.

"Speak. It's so silent here. It's creepy!" Tao grimaced.

Baekhyun wrinkled his eyes on Tao, not believing that Tao hurt him for that reason, but anyways, it was not painful. But still, Baekhyun hissed, "Wow!! You sound like you're talking!"

Then Tao pouted. "I feel awkward because it's so silent! Urgh! I wish Chanyeol was here so it's not that quiet here." He said. "Why didn't you stop him from going home?" he complained to Baekhyun.

"As if I could stop him from doing what he wanted to do!" Baekhyun reasoned.

"Of course you can! You're like... he loves you so he won't be able to resist you." he said and Baekhyun blushed. Baekhyun didn't dare to look at Chanyeol who's beside him or else, it would be just awkward for them two... Oh Tao you're great! If only you knew that he's with us!! So please, stop talki--

"And I know you love him too, right?" he concluded and winked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun cursed Tao but blushed deeply so he avoided the question, "And you love Sehun right?" Tao blushed instantly at what Baekhyun asked, "Your reaction proves I'm right! Hahaha!"

~ ~ ~

"Hey, you're right! How did you know that?" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and Baekhyun was startled, thus his heart beat so fast. Baekhyun just buried his face on Chanyeol's chest. He lingered the moment he was in Chanyeol's arms because he was not always hugging Baekhyun lately.

Then he pulled Baekhyun out from his hug. "I-I just felt it and hello, it was obvious! Don't you feel it too?" Baekhyun told him, hiding what he was feeling inside.

"Ah yeah. I feel the same way too." he said. And Baekhyun's heart beat faster because he was thinking that he felt the same way he had for him.

"Yah! What are you saying?" Baekhyun tried to hide his feelings from Chanyeol but he was smiling. Thus, it was obvious.

But it seemed like Chanyeol didn't notice it because he cocked his eyebrow at Baekhyun and said, "I said I felt the same way too. Tao and Sehun like each other right? I saw it too. I'm Mr. Cupid, remember?" he clarified and Baekhyun lost hope that he could be with him; that Chanyeol could love him.

"Y-Yeah, you're Mr. Cupid and I can't change that." Baekhyun said emotionlessly and Chanyeol nodded which broke his heart even more. And Baekhyun wanted to ask Chanyeol, How can you fall in love with me?

~ ~ ~

"Sehun's mother's food was good!" Chanyeol opened a discussion when they were in the kitchen eating their dinner.

Baekhyun nodded and he suddenly thought, Is my mom a good cook, too? Did she used to cook for me too? When I'm sick? When I wanted to eat? He thought deeply and once again, he got jealous so he felt lonely and he pouted.

"Yah, what's the reason of that face?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, tilting his head to look at him.

Baekhyun sighed and opened up, "I just thought, is my mom a good cook too?"

"I guess... because Sehun's mom is a good cook right? Maybe not all moms, maybe some. But... I don't know! I don't know. I haven't and I cannot experience it, I'm Mr. Cupid right?" he reminded him again. And Baekhyun felt like dying.

Baekhyun sighed, "Psh. I never experienced it either." he said coldly. And Baekhyun saw in Chanyeol's eyes the look he never wanted to see from him. He felt sorry for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun bowed his head, "Don't look at me. Don't look at me when you're feeling sorry for me. I don't want your sympathy."

Then Chanyeol went closer to him and pinched him, "We're not the same Baekhyun. And please remember this: I am not the one who feels sorry for you. It's you who feel sorry for yourself. And you're the one who's making yourself down, don't you know that? You always say you're alone. You feel alone even if I'm here. Or are you just blind? You're alone? Then what am I? Look at me, I'm here beside yet you feel alone. Am I not enough for you not to feel alone?"

"It's not enough." Baekhyun deadpanned him and Chanyeol's heart stopped. "Because you'll soon leave me, too. And I would be alone again."

Chanyeol sighed, "Do you know what Baekhyun? I wish I could punch you, or hit you, or slap you, or even stab you if that will make you realize that YOU WON'T BE ALONE ANYMORE. I PROMISE YOU THAT!" he said but Baekhyun cannot believe him.

"Aren't promises made to be broken?" Baekhyun was emotionless.

Chanyeol ran his hand through his hair and groaned, "Now I know what's wrong with you. You're always looking at the negative side than the positive one. That's why you're not contented. And you asked me why people are like that, not contented on what they have. Then why don't you ask yourself, you're one of them. I don't know where your family is, but I know, they always cry for you. Please remember that they loved you. You're the one who doesn't love them. Why? Because you always blame them when you feel you're alone. But you know what Baekhyun? You're not alone! Look at what Kyungsoo told you, they were longing to talk to you, to be friends with you but they can't do that before because, I think, you're pushing them away." He told Baekhyun those words which made him.... more broken .... And he left Baekhyun crying.

What now, whoever my family be....

Look, I'm crying. I'm crying for you. I'm crying because of you.

I know, I know, you were crying for me too. Chanyeol is right. I'm just being selfish. Because all of my life, all I did is to do all the things I want to do alone. But it is because you were never there for me. Or maybe I just cannot feel it. because I need you all the time. I NEED YOU.

The door clicked and Chanyeol stood in front of him. Baekhyun looked at him with his tear-strained face. He smiled endearingly at Baekhyun and wiped his tears with his long, slender fingers. "It's your turn to cry." And Chanyeol hugged him tightly. And he pinched him, "You're not alone, please remember that." He reminded him.

"I'll try not to forget that."

~ ~ ~

Saturday morning, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were standing in front of a big mall. Baekhyun looked at him and he smiled at Baekhyun. Baekhyun then complained and turned his back on that mall and started to walk away, "Oh no no Chanyeol. Don't do this, I don't have that much money. We're not yet give---"

"Ohohoh. Stop right there Mister. We're not here to shop. We're here to... you know, shoot some hearts and...." He didn't finish his sentence because he knew that Baekhyun got what he's talking about.

And Baekhyun was relieved, "Good. Let's go!" and he held Chanyeol's hand to go inside the mall. And it was sure freaking big and wide! It's the first time Baekhyun and Chanyeol came there and they were both excited.

Baekhyun was starting to daydream that he was buying the things he wanted in this mall but Chanyeol whispered and his dream was cut off, "Nuh uh. Not this time Baekhyunnie. It's time for work! You're the one who don't want to buy things here, right?" And Chanyeol dragged him to somewhere. Baekhyun didn't care where because he was cursing him for breaking his daydream!

"Look at him Baekhyun." Chanyeol pointed a person who was in the mall but Baekhyun didn't mind him because he disturbed him. "Hey, Baekhyun!" he insisted but Baekhyun was stronger.

He sighed, "Huh, do whatever you want." he rolled his eyes because Baekhyun was just smiling like a . Chanyeol growled and dragged him off to somewhere... He dragged Baekhyun to the cemetery...

"Chanyeol, what are we doing here? I thought we're going to aim and shoot hearts in the mall."

"Talk to him 'kay?" Baekhyun looked at him and he smiled. "Do you want me to buy flowers."

Baekhyun smiled and shook his head, he just needed to at least, talk to someone regarding what he was feeling, "Hi JongHyun, we're here again. I'm Baekhyun and he's Chanyeol. Uhm... Chanyeol, say what you wanted to."

"Why me? I thought i--."

"I'm contented now JongHyun, and a little bit happy. And now I learned... yes, I am looking for my family, but I am not doing anything to find them. I was just sitting there, blaming them why I am alone. I was just sitting in the corner of my room, kept on telling myself that they left me. But I realized that... maybe I gave up on them that's why they can't find me. I kept on hiding from them, playing hide-and-seek... an---" and Chanyeol held his hand. Baekhyun looked at him, taking in the tight grip of Chanyeol's hand to him.

Then Chanyeol dragged him to somewhere and they hid, but still, they can see JongHyun's grave, "I'm sorry, but JongDae is here, let's hide here for the mean time."

"Hi 'JongHyun'.." JongDae sighed, "I still can't find the true you. Are you hiding from me? It's getting hard and hard for me now because MinSeok is getting angry at me looking for you. But it's the only thing I can do for now JongHyun, to look for you. I promise you, if I find you, I will savor every moment---"

"What about me JongDae?" And MinSeok was there.

"Oh, you're here." JongDae said coldly.

And there, MinSeok started to cry, no, he was crying before he went there. "JongDae, what about me, don't you want to savor every moment, every hour, every minute, every second with me? JongDae, please choose."

JongDae wrinkled his eyes on MinSeok, he thought that MinSeok understood him. But he didn't because MinSeok didn't have a sibling, and he couldn't feel the way JongDae was feeling of losing a sibling.

"Chanyeol, what are we gonna do?" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol, noting the serious and sad atmosphere around.

JongDae clenched his teeth but told MinSeok, "Don't make me choose MinSeok, you're both important to me! don--"

"Because I don't know what to think JongDae!!! I don't know now! Why do you keep on looking for him!! I am here!! Your family is here!! I am here, look! Don't look somewhere else anymore, look at me JongDae." And Baekhyun saw that MinSeok's eyes were filling with tears. And he clutched Chanyeol's back.

"I felt it. I can feel that he's here with me. I can feel he's just around. So I am looking for him." JongDae exclaimed.

"But why? What if he's... the one who's buried in there?" MinSeok said, pointing to the one who's in the grave.

JongDae shook his head and the veins on his neck were becoming visible, noting that he was already angry, "No, he's not the one buried in this grave." he told MinSeok, determined and with a loud and whole voice.

"Then who is this?" MinSeok angrily pointed at the grave. Baekhyun and Chanyeol could see that he was really hurt.

JongDae looked at the grave and then on MinSeok, "MinSeok..."

"If you're not moving on because of his death, you can't focus on the ones around you. I sometimes think that I'm not important to you because you're just looking for him. And because you're not looking at me looking after you. I want and I need you. I want to feel your presence but I sometimes feel that you're buried with him in there. Because in the morning, you'll go on your way to look for him, whole day! You're looking for him! Even if you're not sure if he's still alive or not!"

"You don't know what you're saying MinSeok!! Why would I move on?! I love my brother! I want to be with him! He's still alive! What if he's alone?! What if he's struggling?! What if he has a problem?! What if he's sick, and he doesn't have someone who's beside him?!"

"Then what if he's dead?!!!" and they heard a slap. Their eyes circled at what JongDae did.

"You don't feel what I feel! Because your life is perfect! You have your wealth! You have the things you want! You have your family! You have anything you want!" JongDae shouted.

MinSeok's tears were endless, "Yes, I have all the things I want. Yes, I have so much wealth. My life was perfect. I once also have all the things that I need. Good health, my family. My life was perfect..." MinSeok wiped his tears, the same with JongDae. And after a moment of silence, MinSeok was sobbing really hard, it's so painful, "... until I met you. Because it's only you whom I needed, but I can never have."

"Min--" And MinSeok ran away. JongDae ran his hands through his hair in agony. "! I don't know what to do!! MinSeok!" he cried. "JongHyun." He looked at Jonghyun's grave. He sobbed endlessly as he took in MinSeok's back running away from him.

"C-Chanyeol, what're we gonna do?" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on his shoulders hardly.

"I-I don't know either. I thought they're in good terms." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, not minding the pain on his shoulders.

"L-Let's go..." Baekhyun dragged him in front of JongDae. Red violet, red, and slowly turning to black. "Oh no... JongDae."

Then JongDae looked at them, startled, "W-what are you doing here?"

"We'll help you look for JongHyun. But please, help yourself to look after MinSeok. He just loves you to feel that way. I know you love them equally. But he can't feel it because you're not with him, he misses you so much. Please, we'll look for JongHyun too, but look for MinSeok too before it's too late. You're so lucky for having MinSeok and please, don't let this chance pass. Don't let him go." Baekhyun quickly pulled him up for him to run after MinSeok.

"MinSeok! MinSeok Wait!!" JongDae pulled MinSeok to hug him.

"No.. Look for your brother firs--"

"No, I cannot look for him without you in my arms. I'm sorry for making you feel that you're not important to me. I'm so selfish. I just felt hopeless and didn't know what to do because I thought I was alone. But I forgot that you're here with me. I wanted to be with you and to be with him. I need you too, just as much as you need me." JongDae explained backhugging and crying on MinSeok's back.

Then MinSeok turned around and caressed JongDae's cheeks, "I'm sorry for telling those things to you. I know it hurts you. Sorry for not considering your feelings. It's just, I miss you so much. I miss you JongDae." And MinSeok hugged JongDae lovingly.

They watched JongDae and MinSeok make up. And Baekhyun was so happy that both of their hearts were turning to red, again!! Well, JongDae's heart is a little red violet but red is dominant than the other. Baekhyun looked at them endearingly.

Then Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hand found his and slowly lacing his fingers with his. Baekhyun's heart beat fast but still Baekhyun looked at him even though he knew that he was blushing red at that time. Baekhyun looked at him and he mumbled, "Thank you." and Chanyeol smiled at him. Baekhyun gave him his sweetest and sincere smile and he squeezed his hand.

And Shoot!! Two hearts became one, no... they already became one, even though it was not shot by Chanyeol, because love is a feeling that everyone can feel. No one can stop your growing feelings. Neither do Baekhyun, so he couldn't stop the growing feelings he had with the owner of the hands he was holding right now.

"Yah, another lovebirds! Come here!" JongDae shouted and gave them a hand signal to come closer to them.

They walked towards them, "Thank you for reminding me that I shouldn't let MinSeok go." JongDae said looking lovingly at MinSeok. MinSeok squeezed JongDae's hand and smiled at him.

"Sorry for witnessing that. Wait, how did you know we're here?" JongDae asked.

"Uhm, we were just walking here and then we saw you two fighting with each other." Baekhyun lied, again.

"Y-yeah, sorry for that. But thank you." he said.

After the couple treated them to lunch, they, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, walked together side by side to nowhere. They were just silently walking on the street. Baekhyun sighed and looked around. And found something that brought Baekhyun's memories back.

Baekhyun just looked at it with his heart beating so fast, he felt like crying but he didn't want to. He felt like it didn't deserve his tears. So Baekhyun looked at it coldly. He just didn't notice that he stopped walking that Chanyeol snapped him back to his senses asking why the latter one stopped walking. And he also looked to where Baekhyun was looking at.

"Is there something wrong in there? Did you just see something in there?" Chanyeol asked the shorter one but he lied, again, he told Chanyeol that there's nothing wrong.

They were still walking silently on the street when Chanyeol held his shoulder "Is there a problem Baekhyun? You're so silent." He asked him worriedly. Baekhyun shook his head but he insisted. "Aish Baekhyun, tell me the truth. Maybe I can help you if you have a problem but I can't when you won't tell me. And as a part of my life, I wanted to help you on your problems, too. I don't want to leave you with many problems?" he sweetly said.

And Baekhyun gave up, "It's my orphanage." he coldly said and his eyes said, Really? So Baekhyun nodded.

"T-t-then let's go back. Let's visit them!" he grabbed the shorter one's hand to go to the orphanage but Baekhyun pulled out his hand back from Chanyeol's grip. And he knew that Chanyeol was surprised by his rude action. "I-is there something wrong?" he carefully asked Baekhyun.

"It's my orphanage. And I don't want to bring those bad memories back." Baekhyun looked at him. He then looked at him with those sad eyes, again. "L-let's go back. I'm not feeling that well."  

Chanyeol could do nothing but to follow Baekhyun. They went back to their apartment. Baekhyun sat down the couch and he sighed, making his heart at ease, even just for a while. Then Chanyeol sat beside him.

He put his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder and tried to cheer him up, "Hey Baekhyun, are you alright now? Let's play!!"

Baekhyun shook his head, "Not now Chanyeol, I don't have the energy to play with you right now, sorry Chanyeol."

He nodded, understanding what Baekhyun was feeling, "Okay, you go rest in here now. I'm going to cook porridge for you to eat." Then he placed the back of his palm on Baekhyun's forehead, "You're a little hot. Just lie here. I'm going to cook porridge for real." Baekhyun nodded weakly and lied on the couch. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After some minutes, Chanyeol was waking him up. He opened his eyes weakly and Chanyeol helped him sit on the couch comfortably. "Here, eat this. This may make you feel better." Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a bowl of porridge.

"Did you cook this?" Baekhyun asked teasingly.

And Chanyeol pouted because he knew that Baekhyun was teasing him, "Why of course! I cooked that! With my own hands! You know that I do not use my powers in cooking porridge!" he complained.

Baekhyun laughed at his cuteness, "I'm just kidding. But it's delicious, in fairness. You're improving." Baekhyun complimented him and he smiled, "And thank you."

Chanyeol ruffled his hair, "Anything for you. Just be careful next time and we will talk about IT." He wanted Baekhyun to prepare and suddenly, Baekhyun felt sick and nervous.

~ ~ ~

"I said I don't want to talk about it!!!" Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol when he kept on asking him about his orphanage recently for weeks. Baekhyun shouted because he's so hard headed, he'd told the giant so many times that he didn't want to talk about it but still, he kept on insisting. And when Chanyeol kept on walking about it, he couldn't help to shout and be annoyed at him.

"But I just want to know your story!!" that's always his reason whenever Baekhyun told him that he really didn't want to talk about that orphanage; about Baekhyun's past.

"Why?!! Why did you want to know? You don't have to know about it!" Baekhyun fought against him.

"Of course I have to do it! If you didn't tell me about you, I cannot help you that much! Because I only know a little about you. I have to know you of course! I have to know you because... so I could help you! Do you understand now?" he shouted at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and nodded, taking in each and every word Chanyeol told him, "So... you wanted to know everything about me." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol nodded, "No, you have to know everything about me to help me." he nodded. "You have to... okay."

And even it hurt Baekhyun, he told Chanyeol everything about him. Everything Baekhyun knew in himself. "Since I was young, I lived in that orphanage. They kept me. I thought they would be my family forever so I was so happy. But I saw everyone taken by a couple or a family, except me. So I once asked one of the nuns why did the other kids leave us?"

"She answered me that everyone has to leave this orphanage. I promised them that I would never leave them because I knew that they were hurting whenever a kid or two were leaving the place."

"Years after that promise, I noticed that I was growing up and the kids I was living with were so young. And it's like my batch mates were taken by another family and there were some kids who were added in our family. And they were taken one by one by a family and I was left."

"I thought that having more kids in the place was wonderful but when they told me that they were also losing kids because of the families who wanted to adopt a child, I felt different. When I heard that she felt sad for the ones who were abandoned, I felt that she was also sad for me, first, because I was abandoned, second, no one wanted me. 'My family was bad.' I told her but she said that I misunderstood it. but it was the truth: my family abandoned me when I was a year or two because they didn't love me."

"She then said that she wanted me. If she wanted me, she should adopt me, but she didn't, her reason was that was her home and she was a nun. I told her that it would be my home too. But she didn't want me to stay there."

"I asked her why, she said because I was growing up, she said that I can't depend on them because I need to go; I need to leave them. They wanted me to leave, so I did. After that confrontation, I started to be bad at them, I ignored them. And they just ignored me too. So I left without them knowing."

"Yes, they took care for me, look after me, and I realized that it was their job. I was a fool just thinking that they cared and loved me. But I was wrong, they didn't. They want me to leave them so I left, if that will make them happy. I'll do anything for them. I don't know, I don't know why and I don't want to know..."

Baekhyun couldn't say anything anymore, because that's all he knew. He knew so little to himself, that's why he was lost.

And there, standing now, he's lost, in the orphanage. "I-I don't know what to do. I don't want to do this Chanyeol." Baekhyun turned around so he couldn't see the orphanage.

"Why Baekhyun? Tell me?" Chanyeol held him on both shoulders.

"It hurts. They left me." Baekhyun said, wiping his own tears

"You left them..." Chanyeol said.

And Baekhyun looked at him, surprised at what he said, "What are you saying?" Baekhyun wanted him to clarify himself.

"You left them. You never tried to listen to their explanation. You just left them that instant." He judged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun couldn't stand it, he couldn't believe that Chanyeol was blaming him. He furrowed his eyes on him, "You don't know anything."

"You just couldn't accept that you have to leave them someday because you love them. You can't see yourself leaving them someday, so you left them the day when your heart was hurting, when you felt you wanted to be alone, when you felt they didn't want you, but you're wrong." He explained but Baekhyun didn't understand.

"I'm wrong?! Hah!! I'm wrong? How can you say that?" Baekhyun shouted at him.

"You left them when you wanted to be alone---"

"No one wants to be alone! Neither do I! I never wanted to be alone! They left me!" Baekhyun shouted at him again. He was angry, indeed.

"You left them: you turned them down every time they cheer you up; you ignored them but they didn't; you left them and they didn't." he told Baekhyun coldly.

"They left me!!!" he shouted again. "How can you say th---"

"Then why don't you try to get in that orphanage? For you to see the truth." He shouted and pointed at that orphanage. Baekhyun's tears fell and ran away. And he didn't run after him, he was left alone.

~ ~ ~

It was midnight when Baekhyun realized that he should go back, maybe Chan--- uhm, Chanyeol's not there so nevermind. Baekhyun erased the thought in his head that Chanyeol was waiting for him in their apartment.

Baekhyun was walking alone back to his apartment house again, and it's lonely. He felt alone, again. He was used to be with Chanyeol but, Baekhyun thought, Chanyeol was not. And it made Baekhyun feel down. He looked down, watching his shadow following him.

And then a shadow came after him. Baekhyun looked behind his back, but saw nothing. But there was still a shadow. Baekhyun's heart beat faster, and the cold wind touched his skin. He shivered and felt goosebumps, he felt like someone whispered on his ears. So he ran, "Nooo!! Don't hurt me!! I'm not a bad guy! No!" Baekhyun shouted, pleading at the one who was following him.

"Hey, don't run!" someone said. He slowly turned around. And there he met an angel, oh he meant, a unicorn.

~ ~ ~

Sorry, I'm just hooked up with EXO's It's My Turn To Cry so I included that in this chapter. Second update for this story!! Keep reading and subscribing!! Thank you!

You can comment the things you want to say and to clarify, and I'll reply to those whenever I can. Your comments will help me to improve my writing so please do comment. Thank you! mwah!!

- dandanieeri