Perfect For You

Alone With You

Chanyeol was celebrating but Baekhyun was covering his eyes in frustration, or rather, in disgust. He wanted to laugh out loud because... Chanyeol's dancing .

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hands to pull him up to dance with him but Baekhyun was in bad mood to dance. And it's because of his dancing. "Yah! Let's dance! All your hearts are color red! Let's celebrate, yaay!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "This is all because of you. You came and changed my world." Chanyeol was shocked but he smiled afterwards. "That's true Chanyeol." Baekhyun confessed and his heart was beating so fast that it wanted to come out from his chest! "It's all because of you so don't leave yet. I think I still cannot do it alone, understand?" he warned Chanyeol. Baekhyun decided to let Chanyeol hear what he wanted to say all this time but subtly, still, he didn't want Chanyeol to know that he's truly in love with him, he just wanted Chanyeol to know that he was grateful for all the things Chanyeol did for him.

Chanyeol then looked at him seriously and sat beside him, "But Baekhyun, why don't you want Jongdae and Minseok help you in looking for our family." Chanyeol nudged him.

Baekhyun answered without looking at Chanyeol. He wanted Chanyeol to think that it was nothing anymore, "I just don't want them to have another burden. They'll just waste their time in helping me because I will never meet them."

Chanyeol furrowed his eyes on Baekhyun, "I want to be mad at you." Baekhyun was surprised so he looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol continued, "Because you're not giving yourself a chance to be with your family. That's why I cannot leave you yet. But you know that you have to. Just like what we're doing to Junmyeon."

Baekhyun bowed his head, he now realized that he was being a burden to Chanyeol because of this attitude of his, "I felt like I couldn't."

"But are you happy when you see me act as your family?" Chanyeol asked him sweetly, Baekhyun nodded, "Then have you ever thought that maybe, you would feel happier if your true family does those things to you?"

Baekhyun looked at him, his eyes were filling up with tears again. Chanyeol continued, "Help yourself, 'kay? I'll always be here. You know that I'll help you no matter what. I'll still help you even though you didn't wish for me on a star. I'm here for everyone. But help yourself, you'll never know, maybe they're still alive." He xplained to Baekhyun.

"Alive? Then why aren't they looking for me?" Baekhyun had his brows furrowed.

"Is that the reason why you cannot find them? Or is it because you keep on hiding from them?" Chanyeol was waiting for Baekhyun's answer.

Baekhyun didn't answer the question Chanyeol asked but he had this might to shout at Chanyeol because Chanyeol didn't understand him, "How can I hide from them? I haven't seen them even once in my life!!"

"It's in your feelings Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted at him.

"Whatever you say Chanyeol... I'll be sleeping." Baekhyun went to the bedroom without looking back.

Chanyeol sighed, "How can I help you if you won't help yourself? It's unfair, I'm the only one who's working here?" Chanyeol questioned him but Baekhyun pretended that he didn't hear a thing. "Aish! Do whatever you want to. You're cold-hearted, I finally learned that!" Chanyeol threw that to him and Baekhyun was shot.

Baekhyun then closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. Because he knew... You won't understand me Mr. Cupid because you can't feel the way I do. You didn't feel the loneliness I felt when you were not here with me yet.

Chanyeol's Point of View

Chanyeol went to the living room for the mean time. He couldn't stand Baekhyun's pessimism. Baekhyun's so hard to handle whenever it came to his family.

"MR. CUPID!" Zico called. (God of Law)

Chanyeol knew by now that he'd be scolded or worse, be punished. "Z-Zico..."

"You've almost break our law... No, you've broken it because you fell in love with a human. And Mr. Cupid please, a kiss can't be forgiven..." Zico furiously looked at Cupid.

Chanyeol was nervous because he didn't know what to say, and he really did try and wanted to kiss Baekhyun that time. "M-my heart... I'm sorry. I can't help it because I love him." Chanyeol wanted to cry.

Zico wanted to help Chanyeol but he's the law and he himself couldn't break it. "Why did you love him? You do know that it's forbidden for us!" Zico could only give Chanyeol sympathy.

Chanyeol sighed and shook his head, "I can't teach myself not to love him. I only aim and shoot hearts, but I cannot teach them, sorry."

"And I'm also sorry to do this but Zi... it's time..." Zico looked at Zi, the time mover.

Zi looked at Chanyeol, "I'm so sorry for this but we really have to do this. We don't want you to be a fallen god. So... in order to prevent this..." And there Zi moved the time forward for a month. 

"ZI!!!" Chanyeol shouted. "Why?!" Chanyeol wanted to punch Zi even though he knew that Zi was only doing his job. But he really loved Baekhyun.

"No Chanyeol... It's October, you still have 2 more months to fall in love with this human." Zi coldly said and not looking at Chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol cried, "B-but you don't have to do that!" Chanyeol, for the first time, wiped his tears like a baby in front of these gods and goddesses, "I want to be with him."

"Chanyeol please, we did this so things won't be worse." Zico told him

But Chanyeol shouted at him madly, "This is the worst!"

~ ~ ~

"Oooh, time flies so fast!" Baekhyun looked up the sky and let the wind touch his skin. Chanyeol was looking at him and felt a sting on his heart for he was the reason why time flew so fast.

"True, so we should help them quickly so I'd be able to help you." Chanyeol told him lovingly, his heart clenching because the world was just so cruel.

Then Luhan went to them, skipping happily. "Hi! Do you have somewhere to go?" he was asking them expectantly.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was happy seeing Luhan, "It's Lay's birthday! Can you celebrate with us?" Luhan asked the two.

"Of course!" And Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol to follow his friend.

They celebrated Lay's birthday in the orphanage, "Happy birthday Lay!" they all sang to Lay who gave them a dimpled smile. It's a relief to his friends that he could smile cutely in spite his condition.

"Wah, thank you very much! And I'm happy that you all are here. I've missed you guys, it's been a month." Lay was talking to the two of them.

"We're happy that you can still remember us." Baekhyun said and Lay gave them a hug. "So, how are Luhan and you? Something's happened?" Baekhyun wanted to be cautious to what he was asking Lay.

Lay smiled at them innocently, "What will happen? We're still friends, no, I could say, best friends. And I'm happy for that. As long as I have someone with me, and I'm grateful that Luhan is the one but..." he paused and sighed, "Am I selfish?" Lay asked them worriedly.

Baekhyun asked Lay what the problem was confusedly, and Lay answered in guilt, "B-because look, I have Alzheimer's disease so it means that I'll forget everyone, everything. I will forget you, Baekhyun, the nuns, the children, everything, and Luhan. All the moments we've been through; all the things we've shared; I'll forget all of those. But he won't... he told me that he won't forget about those. Am I unfair? He won't forget about me, but I'll forget about him." Lay closed his eyes and sighed once again since it's the only thing that he could do. "But I want him by my side. I'm selfish because I know that I need him... But what can I do?" and he was close to crying.

Baekhyun hugged him tightly, "Don't you cry on your birthday." Baekhyun sighed after breaking the hug, "Don't worry, we're here for Luhan hyung and we're here for you. Don't forget that."

Lay let out a small laugh, "My mind will forget about him." Baekhyun then narrowed his eyes on Lay. Lay pinched Baekhyun's cheek, "But my heart will remember him." ©

Chanyeol let out a relieved sigh even though he knew that it's not that possible. He knew that Lay had hope. Then Lay went to Luhan and hugged him from behind. They played with the kids like they're children too. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was staring at him.

Chanyeol tilted his head so Baekhyun would know that he noticed him. Chanyeol smiled and waved a hand to him. Baekhyun seemed to wake up from his daydreaming; he moved closer to him and held his hand. Chanyeol's heart pounded quickly as he held and squeezed his hand too. I like this soft hand... and I love who owns it. "Why Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder, "Would I remember you on February 15?"

February 15. Chanyeol sighed, "I guess not." Chanyeol spoke of the truth.

Baekhyun pouted and asked, "How about the things we've done, would I forget all of those that instant? How about you, would you still remember me?"

Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair, "Of course, I will never forget you." because I love you. "But don't think you're selfi--"

"No, I'm selfish," Baekhyun then let go of his hands and sat up straight. Baekhyun looked down, "Look at what I did. Not all the people were able to fall inlove these months because you're here. And look at what I will do to you: I'll forget you, yet you won't forget about me."

Chanyeol looked for his hand and took it when he found it, "So what? Do you want me to forget about you?" Chanyeol asked him instead. And Chanyeol suddenly realized that Baekhyun won't remember him when THAT time came and that saddened Chanyeol.

"Do you want to forget me?" Baekhyun asked him instead. Chanyeol looked at him because he didn't expect that question.

Knowing that Baekhyun needed an answer, he tried to act normal. His heart pounded quickly because he really wanted to hug Baekhyun but he just smiled and answered. "Of course not, I never want to forget you." He ruffled the shorter one's hair and then avoided the topic and asked him afterwards, "By the way, when is your birthday?"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and Chanyeol suddenly realized that Baekhyun didn't know. He mentally slapped himself because it could make Baekhyun feel bad. But still, Baekhyun answered it, "November 27."

Chanyeol looked at him expectantly, "Have you remem---"

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled, "No, I just want my birthday to be on November 27." And Chanyeol melted at that sweet smile which he loved.

"So you always celebrate it on November 27?" Chanyeol asked him.

But Baekhyun answered, "No, November 27 is a school day. I don't want to treat the class that day. So I always celebrate it on May 6." He smiled.

"Then your birthday is May 6." Chanyeol told him.

"No, I want it to be on November 27 this time." Baekhyun told Chanyeol honestly. Chanyeol asked him why and he looked into Chanyeol's eyes and Chanyeol drowned, "Because I want to celebrate it with you." And Baekhyun smiled lovingly at him.

And there Chanyeol quickly pulled Baekhyun into a hug. He caressed Baekhyun's hair as he felt Baekhyun's heartbeat. I love you.

Baekhyun's Point Of View

"Luhan hyung!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to Luhan who's eating with the kids and Lay. Luhan looked at their direction and Baekhyun said as he approached the friend, "We'll be going now, Chanyeol was getting impatient." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and Chanyeol pouted. Luhan and Lay nodded and told them to take care and be safe.

They were about to go out the orphanage when Baekhyun remembered something, he ran back to where Lay and Luhan were. They looked at him confusedly, "Luhan hyung, what's the name of the guy who left you?!" Baekhyun huffed.

"Kris Wu Fan." He answered normally, like the guy was nothing to him. Then Luhan raised an eyebrow to him, "Why?"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and shook his head; he looked worried. Baekhyun went to Luhan again. "N-nothing, we'll tell you if it's clear." And they waved goodbye.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were now walking side by side in silence. And Baekhyun hit Chanyeol hardly on his arm and Chanyeol winced a little, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Baekhyun shouted, obviously.

Chanyeol shook his head, "It's just too complicated." And that was the only thing he could say, which was true.

~ ~ ~

"It's Junmyeon." Chanyeol hid behind Baekhyun and whispered in his ear. Baekhyun felt shivers even though Chanyeol didn't have a single clue.

"Let's go." Baekhyun held his hand and went closer to Junmyeon who was sitting on a bench in a park.

They approached him and sat beside him. Junmyeon looked at them like they were weird but still, he smiled at them. And Baekhyun thought, What a nice guy. He's really beautiful.

Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol, "Should we act weird in front of him? And he doesn't recognize us, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he seems like he doesn't have a clue that we've spoken to him before. And yes, let's act weird, I really don't know how to start a conversation." Chanyeol shrugged and Baekhyun nodded.

To start the conversation, "Red violet, red violet, black." Baekhyun suddenly said causing Junmyeon to look at him. He tilted his head to the side to ask Baekhyun is he was talking to him. Baekhyun cleared his throat because This guy is really cute! But then, he avoided the thought in his head first. He went to the main reason why they were sitting next to Junmyeon, so he asked, "Where's your true family?"

Junmyeon's a nice guy so he answered Baekhyun trustingly, "They're at home. Why?"

"But they are also looking for you." Chanyeol went in the conversation. Junmyeon looked at the two confusedly. Chanyeol continued, "You're lucky."

Baekhyun nodded, "I'm jealous of you because you have two families: your biological family and the one who adopted you. one of those two are looking for you, so you should see them, even once. Me? I don't have a family. Can you give me one?" I said ironically.

Junmyeon smiled but the two knew that it was not true, "But my true happiness was given by the ones who adopted me. The first one I once has was all a lie. They lied to me for 17 years, that , right?"

"I don't have a family. I can't remember any memories with them. Ah no. I have one, and it's my brother. But it's not enough because it's not that clear. You have two families, I don't have anyone with me. That more, right?" Baekhyun paused for a while and continued, "Your family is looking for you. My family doesn't that's why I'm so jealous. And mad as well because you're stupid. You're so selfish. There are many children who don't have a family but you, you have two yet you can't even appreciate them. What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun scolded him.

Baekhyun was looking at Junmyeon who was looking at him. Baekhyun thought that Junmyeon was cursing him. But maybe it's only in his mind because Junmyeon looked like he wanted to cry.

Then Chanyeol told him, "Let's create good memories." Chanyeol quoted. Junmyeon always said that whenever he met someone for the first time. And he said it whenever he remembered something from his past. Chanyeol continued, "How can you make good ones when all the things in your heart and mind are those bad memories which you keep on running away from." Chanyeol shook his head, "If those good memories were changed into bad ones, then why don't you change those back into good or best ones." Chanyeol smiled. "That might heal the pain inside your heart and mind. This world is in chaos, this country is in chaos, and if I were you, I won't include myself in that war. Instead, if I know I can, I will fix the things that were broken, now."

After what Chanyeol had said, Baekhyun held his hand and ran away from Junmyeon. They left him sitting on the bench, and he was dumbfounded.

"Let's aim and shoot!" Chanyeol shot for Junmyeon's family heart. Baekhyun hoped everything would be okay. Chanyeol then looked at him and asked, "Is that your decision?"

Baekhyun slowly smiled, and Chanyeol knew Baekhyun's answer and suddenly grinned. He ruffled Baekhyun's hair and held his hands as they went home TOGETHER.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun was studying under a tree when Jongin called him. Baekhyun smiled at him and then noticed that he was with someone else who looked like him. Baekhyun's eyes suddenly got bigger because he thought that he had a twin brother. Baekhyun looked at Jongin again and he remembered Jongdae.

"You!!" Baekhyun pointed his finger to Jongin and Jongin was startled by it. Baekhyun then noticed that Jongin was tired. But still, Baekhyun said, "You're a brother of Jongdae!!" And he pinched Jongin's cheeks hardly.

Jongin winced, "Ouch, that hurts!" he rubbed the skin which Baekhyun pinched. "Wait, you know my brother?" Jongin's eyes questioned him too.

"Yes! He's a friend of mine. And did you know that me and Chanyeol are employees in your cafe?" Baekhyun didn't know why he was shouting.

Jongin's eyes circled, "Really? But he didn't told me that... But, WAAAAHHH!!" And Jongin knelt in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't know what's the reason why Jongin was kneeling and apologizing, so he tried to stand Jongin up. Then Jongin shouted, almost hugging Baekhyun on his feet, "Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! He broke up with me!" he cried.

Baekhyun straightened his lips because he noticed that Jongin was overreacting. Jongin's friend scratched his head because he was thinking the same, too. "Oh? Are you dating? I didn't know." Baekhyun told him and he just looked at Baekhyun but still, he cried. So Baekhyun consulted Jongin about it, "Okay, okay, how? Why? What happened?"

Jongin then stood up and looked down the ground. Baekhyun was waiting for his answer, Jongin said, "H-he saw me wit--"

Baekhyun crossed his arms across his chest, and looked at him at the guy beside him, "Hey! What did you do with them?!" Baekhyun shouted at Jongin's friend who was startled at Baekhyun's change of attitude.

Jongin looked at Baekhyun and stopped him from hitting his friend. He explained, "No! Baekhyun, he's not the girl! It's a girl!" And Baekhyun stopped hitting Jongin's friend who seemed to be scared at him, Baekhyun stepped backward so the guy would know that he wouldn't hurt him. "He's my friend, Kim Taehyung." Jongin introduced.

Baekhyun looked at Taehyung apologetically, and he laughed awkwardly, "I-I'm sorry. I thought it was you." And he smiled sheepishly, "I am Byun Baekhyun by the way." Baekhyun stretched his hand to show this friendly side of him.

Taehyung smiled and held his hand to shake it, "I'm Taehyung."

They smiled at each other and Jongin looked repeatedly at the both of the guys and Jongin's eyes got bigger. He turned to Taehyung and blinked, "A-are you the lost brother of Baekhyun?" he asked.

Taehyung laughed because of Jongin's reaction, but they all knew that Taehyung was not a brother of Baekhyun... Or so they thought. Baekhyun then turned to Jongin, "Speak up!" And narrowed his eyes on him.

Jongin's facial expression became gloomy, "W-we kissed... And he saw that." he told the truth. Taehyung shook his head at what Jongin did.

Baekhyun couldn't believe what Jongin did, "What did Kyungsoo do when he saw you?" he raised an eyebrow on Jongin.

Jongin shook his head, "H-he cried and walked away. Then he sent me a message saying that we're over. Baekhyun! I can't li--"

Jongin didn't get to finish his sentence because Baekhyun slapped him. Taehyung flinched at what he did, but Baekhyun cared more for Kyungsoo. "I just represented. Kyungsoo should have slapped you instead of just running away." Baekhyun told him coldly.

With this, Jongin cried like a child, again, "What should I do?! I don't want him to break up with me. I don't want him out of my life!"

Taehyung then said something, "It's your fault and you know that." Baekhyun agreed to what Taehyung had stated. "Explain, why did you kiss the girl?" Taehyung questioned him.

"Yeah! How can you do that to Kyungsoo?! All he did to you was to care and love you! Yet you can't give him yourself?!" Baekhyun wanted to protect Kyungsoo.

Jongin sighed, "I-I'm sorry, I was drunk."

"That's all?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, not yet trusting the little kid.

Jongin defended himself, "Yes! That's all and we did nothing else. We kissed and it's only a peck!"

But still, it's not right, "Why did you let her kiss you, or you're the one who initiated the kiss?" Taehyung asked him.

"She's the one who kissed me! And Kyungsoo knows that she likes me!"

"So you should go to Kyungsoo and explain. I hope he'll give you another chance. But please Jongin, if he gave you a chance, please, pretty pretty please, do not hurt him again, or else, I will kill you!" Baekhyun warned.

"I'd rather kill myself than lose him." Jongin told them sincerely and they felt it.

"Don't kill yourself. He won't like that. He'll hate you more if you do that." Taehyung said and Jongin ran to look for Kyungsoo to make up and kiss.

Baekhyun looked at Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung returned that same smile and said, "Behind that sweet smile is a rude guy." And he laughed, and Baekhyun felt different, he thought he heard a music.

But Baekhyun explained, "No, I'm not rude. I just did that so he'd feel the pain he gave to Kyungsoo."

And Baekhyun was frozen at what Taehyung did afterwards. He ruffled Baekhyun's hair, "I think Kyungsoo won't like that: his best friend Byun Baekhyun hurting his ex-lover or lover Kim Jongin." Then Taehyung slightly touched the end of Baekhyun's nose and told him, "You're not Kyungsoo so you don't have the right to slap Jongin like that. You should let Kyungsoo hit him. You know that your slap is not enough because you don't feel the pain Kyungsoo felt when he saw that his loved one betrayed him." He explained very well.

And Taehyung left Baekhyun thinking.... Now Baekhyun realized what Chanyeol felt when he heard those things from Baekhyun "You only know love, but you don't know what pain is. Because you can't feel anything..."

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun realized something when they were doing the mission Kris x Suho: that he and Chanyeol were partners. And Baekhyun had never been more happy. "Hey, it's Kris!!" Baekhyun almost shouted when their plan was they were not supposed to be known by Kris.

"Plan A!" Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun to signal that they should start the plan. He fixed his hair and disguise in order for Kris not to recognize them.

"Hey!" Baekhyun called Kris.

Kris immediately turned to Baekhyun. Baekhyun suddenly linked his arms with Kris' and of course, Kris was startled. Kris was about to get out from Baekhyun's grip when Baekhyun whispered, "Don't move! I just want him to get jealous." Kris seemed to know what's going on so they stopped.

And there it was Chanyeol's turn. Chanyeol ran towards the two, almost yelling, a little cautious to make a scene on the park, "Hey! What are you doing with him?! Let go of that arm!" Chanyeol intently looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun almost felt that Chanyeol's acting was real.

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out to Chanyeol and said, "No! You always do bad things to me! You always tease me!"

Chanyeol tried to 'explain,' "It's only a joke! And you know that it's not true. Now, let go of that arm and take mine." Chanyeol stretched his arm to Baekhyun, "Let's make up."

Baekhyun glared at him first but eventually smiled and took Chanyeol's arm. Kris was touched but felt awkward when he watched Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's hands intertwined.

Baekhyun turned to Kris, "Ugh, I'm sorry for that, and thank you." Baekhyun bowed in front of him.

Kris smiled and said, "Don't break up with him. I can see that you love each other and you're cute when together." he said but his eyes were thinning because he noticed that he might have seen these guys before.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun then walked with Kris. Chanyeol asked him, "How about you, why are you here in the park? You have a girlfriend?" he shook his head, "Boyfriend?"

Kris paused for a while and shook his head again, "Nah, we broke up years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But I bet you still love him." Chanyeol said and Kris nodded, he continued, "So why don't you make up? Or make a move?"

"Because I caused him so much pain." Kris lowered his head,

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and shrugged, "Oh right, Chanyeol has caused me so so much pain. But he caused me so so so so much happiness, too. And he's the reason that I'm happy and that's more important for me." Baekhyun smiled because it's true. And in these ways, he could express his love for Chanyeol, even they were pretending.

"And you said that you love him, but why are you giving up?" Chanyeol questioned him as if he really didn't know what Kris was thinking.

"I just let him go." Kris answered, his heart clenching a bit, and Baekhyun could see it in his eyes. 

"Maybe he loves another guy?" Baekhyun asked, he shook his head. "Then why do you have to let him go? For what?"

"Because it will make him happy." Kris then looked at them and his eyes seemed to threaten the two because everything went back to him.

"Are you sure he's happy?" Baekhyun tilted his head to look at Kris. Kris looked at him, a little enlightened by the things the two guys were saying.

"But if he stayed with me, he'll just get hurt." that was Kris' reason.

"Then he should risk." Baekhyun immediately said, "You both should take the risk. 'How can you know joy if you don't know pain?' as said in The Fault In Our Stars? Everyone gets hurt. Everyone has to be hurt in order to learn. We don't just learn that instant because we work and reach for it. We should make each other strong; we should take the risk to be happy." Baekhyun explained, and he hoped, very well.

Chanyeol smiled at what Baekhyun said, "He explained very well, that's why I love him." he held Baekhyun's should and pulled Baekhyun closer to him. I love you, too. "Dont' be a coward because you still have time. A lot of time, actually. You could court him, well, it's not suited for a boy to be courted but try to make him come back to you if you still love him. Fight for the one you love." Chanyeol told him.

"Well then, we'll be going now. And Kris, please come back to him because he needs you. Oh! By the way, what's his name?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's Kim Junmyeon." Kris smiled.

"Then who's Luhan?" Baekhyun suddenly asked and Kris looked at him, shocked and wondering how Baekhyun knew about Luhan.

"He loved me and I loved him... Before I loved Junmyeon." He honestly said.

"What happened to the both of you? You left him?"

"I didn't want to leave him because he's an angel. He's so kind and caring." Kris was stating and Baekhyun nodded, "But I realized later on that I didn't deserve him, when I met Junmyeon. I fell for Junmyeon when I left, but I didn't mean to fall out of love for him. So I told him the truth because he didn't deserve someone whom he loved but didn't love him. I don't want him to be hurt anymore so it's better to tell him the truth. I want to lie no more. And he decided to let me go to make me happy." and he paused, "Is he happy?"

"He was happy for you but he was not happy for himself so he decided, later on, that he'll move one. He should really move on because he's such a nice guy. And to be honest, I loved him but he still loved you that time so I decided to move on to give myself a chance. And I fell in love with this guy." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was also looking at him, Baekhyun blushed a bit but continued, "And if he gives himself a chance, i'm sure, he'll fall in love with the one who deserves those sparkling eyes and dazzling smile. He's a pretty guy I must say." Baekhyun nodded and smiled. He was relieved because he saw that Kris was sincere to what he said about Luhan. This guy looked like a cold guy but he's the total opposite of it. He's easy to get along with because even though he didn't know who were Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he still talked to them.

"I hope he'll find someone better than me." Kris looked at the sky and wished Luhan to be happy forever.

"He may not be better than you, but perfect for Luhan." Chanyeol corrected, and Baekhyun and Kris nodded. "Well then, we hope we've helped you." They cheered for him.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol then went to the other way to escape. They clung onto each other for some minutes and finally sighed. "Woah, that was awesome!" Baekhyun told him, satisfied that he had said those things to Kris.

Chanyeol nodded, "I know right! I hope everything will go as planned. And that was breathtaking, but i loved it." then he nudged Baekhyun on the side, "But really, you explained very well."

~ ~ ~

After a week, Baekhyun went to Kyungsoo to know what he's doing. Kyungsoo looked at him and instantly gave him his heart-shaped smile. So Baekhyun guessed that explained everything.

"How's Jongin?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's fine. We made up. It's great but... Look at him." Kyungsoo pointed at Sehun who was holding his cheeks which were blushing red.

"Woah woah, what's happening?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun cooed, something smelled fishy.

"He's in love--" Kyungsoo laughed and Sehun threw him a book.

"No, I'm not!" Sehun was raged.

"--With Tao" Kyungsoo continued and Sehun started chasing him as the younger one shouted curses to him.

"Ohorat! He's inlove!" They teased Sehun and started chasing the three of them. After some minutes of chasing and laughing, Sehun gave up and admitted the truth.

"Okay okay! I like Tao!"

"Then make a move!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said at the same time. Sehun then gave the both of them a disgusted look.

"That's cheesy, I don't like it." Sehun raised his eyes. Oh... sassy.

Baekhyun face-palmed, "What the hell Sehun, cheesy? Don't you want to be with him?"

Sehun thought about it for a second, "Actually no. I don't want to be with him. His face is really annoying! But I like him and I know that. And I'm weird, right?" He asked the three.

"You're crazy." they chorused. "So you should really make a move so you'd know if he likes you too or not." Baekhyun continued.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun with his poker face, "I don't care if he likes me. If he likes me, then he should make a move, right?" Sehun said in a matter-of-factly manner.

They scratched their heads, "We just told you that." And then Kyungsoo hit him on his head, hard. "Stupid! So you should also make a move because you like him, right?"

Sehun gave them a what, seriously?! Look. They nodded but he said, "I don't know what to do." he pouted.

"Tell him cheesy lines!" Chanyeol sang.

"Ew." Was all Sehun said.

"Give him flowers? Ask him on a date?" Baekhyun suggested.

"Am I too rich for that?" he asked Baekhyun while pointing to himself.

Baekhyun wanted to kill him, "Yes, you have plenty of money so you should really ask him for a date. You should even pay for it."

Sehun waved his hand NO, "Let him do that for me."

"I want to kill you." Kyungsoo looked at Sehun like he's now killing the guy in his mind.

"No, but really, I was just testing you if you will help me. But I already have a plan." He snickered and the three looked at him expectantly. "Let him do the job for me."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" and they left Sehun.