Love Is My Life

Alone With You

Chanyeol was a permanent employer in the café, finally, after a month. He continued to work with Baekhyun because they ran out of money for Chanyeol always buy an ice cream or any street foods. Baekhyun couldn't refuse the taller one because conscience ate him whenever Chanyeol talked about himself being a cupid and that such event in his life was once in a lifetime. Baekhyun sometimes wanted to ask him, Is he messing with me? What once in a lifetime? He had almost eaten ice cream hundreds in his lifetime!!

Another thing, Chanyeol said that he wanted to experience all the ordinary people like Baekhyun experienced, so Baekhyun taught him how to cook. By the way, the time when they first met, then he cooked food for Baekhyun because he was sick and on the first day he came to school, Baekhyun discovered that he was not the one who cooked that! It's his powers. And it's not... funny, his derp face was messing with Baekhyun! Baekhyun was amazed by his cooking skill and almost got jealous when he ate what he cooked but it was only his powers that could make Baekhyun's stomach happy. Urgh. Baekhyun cannot believe it! So where are we, once, Baekhyun let him cook their dinner. But it seemed like he didn't want to eat the food in their refrigerator. It was the apartment he wanted to eat because he almost cooked their house! It's just a relief that Baekhyun smelled the burned food he was cooking.

And now, here he was, complaining about work, again.

"Urgh, Baekhyun. I don't want to do this anymore, my feet! I can't feel my feet anymore! I am standing here for about 8 hours!! Oh no, I'm gonna die!!" he complained.

"Just do your work and keep your mouth shut! You wanted to help me right? So just keep working. And you've been working for a month in here, aren't you used to it?" Baekhyun scolded him. He pouted, and he said no. "No? You're not yet used to wash the dishes? So get ready for the flying dishes!"

"N-no! I'm just kidding. Okay. I'll shut my mouth up." He zipped his mouth. And Baekhyun found peace.

"I lost my mind

Neoreul cheoeummannaseultte"

| I lost my mind the moment I saw you |

Yes Chanyeol, I lost my mind when I saw you. I became crazy because even though your story was unbelievable, still, look at me, I trust and believe you. I don't know if I was caught by your words and your eyes.

But I fell... Please catch me.

"Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun Get in slow motion

Naege malhejwo ige sarangiramyeon"

| Except you, everything get in slow motion

Tell me, if this is love |

Everything gets in slow motion? Baekhyun laughed. Whenever Baekhyun saw Chanyeol, nothing got in slow motion... Baekhyun can see nothing but Chnayeol. How cheesy it was, it was the truth. Nothing got in slow motion because everything froze but not his heart beating loudly whenever Chanyeol was near.

"Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo

Ssaugo ulgo anajugo

Naege malhejwo ige sarangiramyeon"

| Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you

Fighting, crying, and hugging

Tell me, if this is love |

Chanyeol taught him a lot of things by his words and Baekhyun decided to share it with other who needs it. But Baekhyun didn't expect that he taught Chanyeol how to fall for him. Did Chanyeol need his love? Baekhyun would willingly share it with him. If yes, Baekhyun will treasure him for all of his life. If not, then fine. Baekhyun will just savour every moment, every day, every minute, every second of Chanyeol's time remaining to be in this world.

"S-"

"Why don't you go hang out with Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol disturbed him from singing.

"I don't want. I'll clean the house." Baekhyun reasoned.

"WHAT?! Last month you also said that you'll clean the house? How can I look for your boyfriend if you seem like you don't want to have one?" he told Baekhyun like he was a tough guy.

"I don't want a boyfriend yet. I don't need to rush. We still have many time, we could do it some other days." Baekhyun thought there this topic went again. He didn't want to talk about this thing again and again.

"Don't lie to me yah Baekhyunnie. I can see your three hearts remember? And that third heart is pink! Look! Pink, you liked someone! Tell me who is it? So I would know if he also likes you!" Chanyeol exclaimed and Baekhyun gulped and became nervous, Chanyeol don't need to know.

"I'll tell you next time. And I'll go with them next month. But please, no need to rush, I need to understand my feelings first." Baekhyun pleaded and looked at him, a little confused. But Chanyeol smiled and patted his back. "Okay, but I'm here when you want to tell your feelings to someone. I'll support you, don't worry." Baekhyun can only smile.

~ ~ ~

"You're not really going with them?" Chanyeol asked him again, for a hundredth time.

"I said no and no and no and no. and I told you that next month, I'll hang out with them, don't worry." Baekhyun answered, for the hundredth time.

"But---" Baekhyun cut him off by placing a broom in front of him. "No buts! We'll be cleaning!"

They cleaned the house, Baekhyun swept the floor in the kitchen and used the vacuum cleaner for the living room and for their room. While Chanyeol wiped all the things he could see. Baekhyun didn't let him sweep the kitchen because he's afraid that he'll put the dust in the corner and not in the garbage can. Baekhyun's just lucky that he watched Chanyeol's every action that he noticed Chanyeol's laziness.

Baehyun sneezed, "Ah! My nose--- I can't... reach.. it!" Baekhyun tried to sweep the spider web on the ceiling. But he couldn't, he's short. Yeah. It's an insult. "Arrghh!! You go - fuc-!!" Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun up so he could reach and sweep the spider web on the ceiling. And Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol was really tall because he's reached the web and dusted it off. Baekhyun then asked Chanyeol that he could put him down. Baekhyun's heart was beating really fast.

Chanyeol smirked and threw Baekhyun up in the air like Bakehyun was just like a feather. Chanyeol caught Baekhyun and suddenly, they flew away. "! Oh gosh! What is this?!! Ahhh!!" Baekhyun shouted out loud like he's about to die when he flew up the sky. "Let's go back!! Somebody might see us!" Baekhyun shouted.

"No, they won't." he insisted and they kept on flying high.

"No, no, no.. Put me down!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Baekhyun commanded him.

And he obeyed Baekhyun. "Woops!!" He put Baekhyun down, so Baekhyun started falling....

"Aahhh!! ! Ahhh!! CHANYEOLLLL!!!!" Baekhyun cursed him and was about to cry.

Then he quickly held Baekhyun and they flew up the sky again. Baekhyun held him tightly, "Stop this, Chanyeol!!"

He then looked at Baekhyun, "Are you crying?" and they stopped in the middle of nowhere in the sky. Baekhyun trembled and refused to look down. His hand gripping Chanyeol tightly.

"B-because... Let's go back.. I'm afraid of heights..." Baekhyun was trembling and Chanyeol could feel it. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was hugging him tightly but shivering in fear.

"Hold onto me tightly." He calmly said. He flew up to the sky higher, and higher and higher.

"CHANYEOL! I don't want this. I'll faint I'll faint. I'll vomit, I'll vomit!!" Baekhyun hugged him and closed his eyes. Then Chanyeol chuckled. " you Chanyeol." Baekhyun told him as he sniffed.  

He chuckled again, "Open your eyes now. And look at the surroundings."

Baekhyun trusted Chanyeol, so he slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw were Chanyeol's eyes smiling at him. Afterwards, he looked at their surroundings. Cotton white clouds and the fresh atmosphere met his body.

"What, where are we?" Baekhyun asked, even though he knew where they were.

"From here, I aim and shoot the hearts of the people." He explained to Baekhyun, looking at the people down under.

"This is where your job is." Baekhyun softly said, daring to look down the ground too because he trusted Chanyeol.

"No, this is where my life is..." then Baekhyun looked at him. Chanyeol was looking at the people below sincerely. He really is a cupid. This is his life for so many years. And Baekhyun knew that time that Chanyeol couldn't fall for him. "My job is about aiming and shooting. My life is about making two people fall in love with each other truthfully. And I'm happy with that. Making two people fall in love with each other is not my job, it's my life. Love is my life." He explained, very well, again.

"You aim and shoot hearts from here, what if your aim is flawed?" Baekhyun curiously asked, without any hint of hatred towards what Chanyeol really was.

"My aim never flaws because it's connected with their hearts." He answered and Baekhyun understood well, but he wished he didn't so that he was not hurting like this.

"What if you shoot the heart wrong?"

"I never shoot the wrong hearts. It is just the love they feel for each other is not enough to make the arrow connecting them stronger. They're not broken just bent, so there's always a possibility that they could learn to love each other again." (c)

"But, what if... yes they learned to love again, but not with the same person?"

"That is... the arrow will break because I'll shoot the other one and aim for the loved one. And another love is created!"

"Isn't it unfair for those who fall in love with the wrong person, because you shoot them?"

"No, because I know that they'd learn at that. In every mistake we commit, there are lessons learned. Everyone has to learn so everyone has to be broken, or wounded. It depends on you if you'll move on and get ready for the new opportunity this life would give you." he explained so well that Baekhyun kept on falling.

"So, if you shoot for a heart then it turns black because he was hurt, you can aim and shoot his heart again?" Baekhyun asked.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." he smiled and answered.

~ ~ ~

"I'm all alone so it's a yes!" Baekhyun answered Chanyeol's question if he wanted to marry him. And you know I am joking. Baekhyun just answered Chanyeol's question about cleaning his apartment unit all by himself before.

"Isn't it hard?" he asked, again.

"It's hard. It's hard to be alone. You don't know if someone cares about you. You don't have someone to stay with you when you're scared. You don't have someone to talk with. I'm just lucky I didn't go insane in this silent house..."

Then he patted Baekhyun on his head, "Don't worry, I'm here now. We're both crazy now." And they laughed.

"You'd be here until February 14 right? What if my three hearts are not yet all red when you leave?" Baekhyun asked, a little bit afraid of being alone again. No, he's really scared.

"I don't know! But we'll wait for your three hearts to become red. Don't worry, I'll still help you! Even if I'm up there because of Love, love, love. Remember that." He reassured and smiled at Baekhyun.

"Did you shoot my mother's heart?" Baekhyun suddenly asked him. Because the first heart was still color red violet, but Baekhyun's happy that the dominant one was color red, he had hopes while the second was a little bit red, and the last heart was pink.

"Your mother fell in love. And all of those who fell, I'm the one who aim and shoot their hearts." He answered.

"So you knew who my mother is?" Baekhyun hopefully asked him, looking at him, expecting something.

But Chanyeol's sad face said it all, "No. I don't know Baekhyun. I'm sorry. Millions of people fall in love each day. They're just too many..." and Baekhyun's heart sunk.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun's singing was disturbed again because of Chanyeol. Can he curse Chanyeol? "Hey Chanyeol, do you have a problem?" Baekhyun asked him because suddenly, Chanyeol was silent. It's not so Chanyeol, it's not Mr. Cupid either.

"CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun shouted and there, he caught Chanyeol's attention. "Hey Mr. Cupid, what are you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing." And Baekhyun knew that he was lying.

"Liar! Then why can't you hear my beautiful voice from afar if you know that you are STEPPING ON MY PROJECT!!!" Baekhyun pinched his arm so he wouldn't step on his project anymore. "What happened? Can't you feel something?" Baekhyun tried pinching his arm again but still, Chanyeol didn't react. "Can you feel something?"

He looked at Baekhyun, "Of course I can. I'm Mr. Cupid, remember?" but the feeling was not there as if Chanyeol was just asked to answer Baekhyun with optimism.

"Ah yes, because you can feel what others can, right?" Baekhyun said but this time, Chanyeol didn't respond. So Baekhyun thought about it again and realized something so he concluded, "Ah, you can't feel everything because all you can do is to see our three hearts. But you cannot feel what others can feel."

"What you said hurts me." Chanyeol cried, sobbing but it was also fake. Then he looked at Baekhyun's hearts. "Oh, your heart is red!" Chanyeol was about to aim his arrow on him but Baekhyun stopped him. Baekhyun didn't want to fall deeper in love. It's unfair because Baekhyun was hurting.

"That's the consequence you can't fall inlove. You don't have to feel what we feel. So you won't feel sad when someone was hurt." Baekhyun just reasoned when Chanyeol asked him why, even if Baekhyun's answer was not connected with the question he asked.

Chanyeol was hurt of what Baekhyun said, so he just told Baekhyun, "It's okay! Because I won't be hurt!"

"Yah! And your arrows hurt people! Your mistakes hurt people!" Baekhyun almost shouted.

"No! They are the one who fall with the wrong person! I just help them to make their feelings stronger with that person! But it is not my fault if you would fall for the wrong person who caused your broken heart! So don't blame me if you love the wrong person because it's not my fault!"

"No! It's your fault!!" Baekhyun shouted. BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!! Even If I know that I'll be hurt! Even if I shouldn't! Even if I know that you won't fall for me too. I know it's. It's unfair.

And Baekhyun's tears started to fall, for the first time. Baekhyun fell but Chanyeol didn't catch him. He couldn't catch him.

~ ~ ~

When Baekhyun woke up, his eyes hurt. And his cheeks were puffed. And he was hungry.  my life. "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun called him... but he didn't respond. "Yah Chanyeol." He didn't respond again, and there Baekhyun realized that he had a fight with him. Baekhyun ran his hands through his hair and felt frustrated.

"Hey Chanyeol! Where are you?" Baekhyun stepped out of his room and proceeded to the kitchen to cook food for the both of them.

While Baekhyun was cooking, he kept on calling Chanyeol's name. "When did you become deaf? Are you playing with me?!" Baekhyun ruffled his hair. "Argh, I cannot play with you Chanyeol, my head hurts so get out from where you're hiding."

But no response was given to him. He looked for him in the bathroom. "Yah Mr. Cupid, where are you?! I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it! Well I did. But... just, I'm sorry okay? So please, get out if you're hiding from me. Let's make up." Baekhyun called him but he didn't respond. Does this mean I'm alone again? The thought killed Baekhyun. He was used to be alone and he was always expecting it, but this time, it's different. A different kind of loneliness. The loneliness of Chanyeol not being in Baekhyun's side.

"MR. CUPID!!!" Baekhyun shouted again even if it would add to the pain in his head.

It's not yet February right? Or am I comatose for months? Baekhyun ran to his room again to check the calendar. It's still August. Where is Chanyeol?

"WHERE ARE YOU MR. CUPID?!" Baekhyun fell on his knees. His tears started to fall, because of his head and because of his heart. Because of him.

And everything went black....

Baekhyun opened his eyes, he was in his bed. He looked around but found no one with him. He was alone again. His tears started to fall again. He felt like his eyes wanted to get out from its socket. He's tired of crying. Is this what I get from falling in love? If it's just like this, then, I shouldn't have wishe--

"BAEKHYUN!!" Chanyeol shouted...

Baekhyun got up of his bed and saw him, "Cha-Chanyeol!" Baekhyun stood up and ran towards him. Chanyeol was startled. "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun sobbed and hugged Chanyeol tightly on his waist.

"Baekhyun.. Why?" Chanyeol asked him, playing with his hair and rubbing his back, "Baekhyunnie, don't cry." Chanyeol told him but Baekhyun kept on sobbing. "Shh. Let's take a sit."

Chanyeol tried to push Baekhyun away slightly so they could sit but the latter one was still hugging Chanyeol tightly. "Let's sit." Chanyeol asked him again and they sat on the bed. "Baekhyun, tell me, what happened? Why are you crying?" he asked Baekhyun worriedly, caressing his cheeks softly.

"I-I thought.." Baekhyun was still sobbing, "y-you left me."

Chanyeol couldn't believe what Baekhyun was saying, What made Baekhyun think of that way? Chanyeol asked himself, "What? No! I'm not leaving you... well, on February yes."

"Where the hell did you go?" Baekhyun asked, almost complaining.

"I just went to that mini-mart near our apartment. And I bought foods because the refrigerator is almost empty." He answered.

Baekhyun pouted and wiped his tears away. He sighed and apologized, "Sorry for blaming you Mr. Cupid, I blamed you for those who loved the wrong person. Sorry, I didn't mean it totally. But please. Please, please, don't leave me, I don't want to be alone again. Please." Baekhyun pleaded, bowing his head.

Then he held Baekhyun's hand and assured him, "Don't worry, I won't leave, I won't..."

"Until February." Baekhyun continued what Chanyeol was saying, even if it killed him, even if his heart hurt whenever he recalled that Chanyeol would leave him someday. He was Mr. Cupid, and there's nothing Baekhyun can do. He cannot change that, he won't even try. It's Chanyeol's life... ah, no. It's Mr. Cupid's life.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair and stood up, telling him that he'll just go to the kitchen and he'll get something for Baekhyun to eat. But Baekhyun didn't allow him to leave him alone so they went to the kitchen together, "You should eat. So your temperature would go down." He told Baekhyun.

While Baekhyun was eating, a thing came into his mind, "Hey Chanyeol, did you cook this? Or you used you powers again?" he asked him, slightly feeling well because he's seeing the loved one.

He pouted when he answered, "Of course it is me who cooked that porridge for you. You're sick and I was worried, so I cooked that for you." but he smiled afterwards.

Then he sat beside Baekhyun which made Baekhyun's heart beat quickly. He leaned on Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun almost fainted because he couldn't breathe because of their closeness. "Hey Baekhyun, I'll help your hearts turn to red right?"

Baekhyun just hummed yes, "And you said you'll help me to make two people fall with each other right? While I'm in here?" he continued. Baekhyun hummed yes again, because he really told him that, "So when do we start?" he sat up straight and cheerfully asked him.

Baekhyun then looked at him, "You want to aim and sho---"

"Yes, because while I'm in the mini-mart, I saw so many lovers out there, and I suddenly missed aiming and shooting hearts!" he excitedly and happily admitted. You'll do anything for the one you love just to make him happy. So Baekhyun agreed.

"Really?!" his eyes sparkled. It caught Baekhyun but he teased, "You want me to change my mind?"

"N-N-NOO!" he shouted. And Baekhyun laughed. "You're bad! Don't tease me! Don't do that!" But he said he was happy. And Baekhyun was contented. But still, he's hurting.

~ ~ ~

"So, where do we start?" Baekhyun asked him one Saturday.

"Oh? We'll be starting? This early?" he asked, looking at the clock, "It's only 9:30 in the morning." He ruffled his own messy hair.

Baekhyun put his arms across his chest as if he was scolding his son for being so lazy. "Do you still want to do it or not? I can change my mind you know!"

And there he seemed to wake up, "No! I didn't mean it that way. It's just, it's so early in the morning." He complained.

Baekhyun sighed and slightly rolled his eyes, "Let's not waste time. And you've been here for 2 months and I realized that our time is flying fast." Baekhyun said in a matter-of-fact-ly tone. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun and Baekhyun was drawn. He tried looking at his innocent eyes but Baekhyun just couldn't take it so he shifted his gaze somewhere else but Chanyeol.

Baekhyun sighed. He wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say and how to say it. So still, Baekhyun remained silent. Until Chanyeol broke it, "Well I guess you're right. We have to do it fast; I don't want you to be alone." He said while staring at Baekhyun that Baekhyun noticed this and started to curse Chanyeol in his mind. I'm melting!!

"L-l-let's go." Baekhyun managed to say. His heart was beating loudly and crazily. "And don't stare at me like that!" he whispered.

"What did you say?" he asked. Baekhyun's eyes went bigger realizing Chanyeol might have heard what he said, "N-n-nothing. I said nothing. So, where do we start?" finally, Baekhyun managed to look at him. But still, his heart was still beating like crazy, because... Chanyeol winked at him! Baekhun almost fainted but he just ran out of the apartment.

Baekhyun ran fast as he could until he was breathless. "Hey Baekhyun!! Yah! Why did you run?!" Chanyeol shouted, running after him. Baekhyun didn't know what to say so he just looked at Chanyeol looking at someone. He was curious to whom he's looking at so he followed where Chanyeol's eyes were focused. And he saw JongDae.

He then smiled and held Baekhyun's hand. "Let's fix him first." And they followed JongDae. But Baekhyun was fixated at Chanyeol holding his hand.

While they were following Jongdae secretly, he managed to ask Chanyeol, "Why are we following JongDae? Are we stalking him?"

"Uhm, more like following but less than stalking. Yah! Don't talk, let's follow him quietly."

Baekhyun just obeyed Chanyeol about following JongDae secretly. Baekhyun fell silent because Chanyeol told him to do so. And his palm was sweating because Chanyeol was holding it. And because of their complete silence, Baekhyun was a little bit afraid that Chanyeol might hear his heart beating fast.

Baekhyun was day dreaming about Chanyeol when he realized where they were. Baekhyun jumped out in surprise. "ChanYeol! Where are we?!!" Baekhyun was terrified.

"We're in a cemetery. Yah BaekHyun, are you dumb?"

Baekhyun hit his arm, "Of course I know that we're in a cemetery. What I mean is what are we doing here?!!" Baekhyun almost shouted.

Chanyeol glared at him and he flinched, "Then you should asked why are we here, not where are we. Those two don't have the same meaning."

"Yah yah yah, so why are we here?" Baekhyun just asked so that this senseless conversation would end.

"We're following JongDae." And Baekhyun facepalmed.

"Chanyeol...." He ran his hand through his hair. Of course, they were following JongDae. "But why are we following JongDae?"

"We'll help him. His first heart was color red violet right? And you're asking me why is JongDae not contented in his life, yet his life is almost perfect. I cannot answer you because I'm not JongDae, so I realized, the one who could answer you is JongDae, since your concern is focused on him." He explained, very well. So he just followed Chanyeol, who was following JongDae.

Baekhyun was eyeing on JongDae and at last, the latter one finally stopped in front of a grave. And because he stopped in front of a grave, he thought that he knew the answer to his questions to JongDae now.

"I'm not giving up on you yet. You're not dead." He said emotionlessly, facing the grave.

And Baekhyun was suddenly curious who was he talking to. Maybe the one in the grave. But he was dead, then why did JongDae still talking to him? Could it be that JongDae was insane?! Baekhyun pitied MinSeok for his boyfriend was insane.

"Hey..." Chanyeol called Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at him, asking why. "Stop those senseless thoughts running in your mind, he's not insane."

And Baekhyun's eyes got bigger, "How did you know what am I thinking?!"

"You've said it out loud. It's good that he didn't hear it. Look! He's crying!" he almost shouted it out.

Baekhyun looked at JongDae and Chanyeol was right, he was crying. Urgh, why did I think of that? Of course he missed him. That's why he's talking with him, with the one in the grave. And seeing him cry made Baekhyun feel like he wanted to comfort him. JongDae really broke down in front of the grave.

Is this how one should feel when his family died? Baekhyun looked at JongDae pityingly. His tears were endless and Baekhyun's heart sunk. He asked himself why he didn't feel what JongDae was feeling. Why did JongDae break down, seeing that one, probably one of his family members, in the grave? Why didn't Baekhyun break down knowing or concluding that his whole family was dead? Why was JongDae crying so hard for this one in the grave? Why was Baekhyun not crying for his whole family? But Baekhyun suddenly thought, Did my family try to look for me? Did my family break down and cry for me? Baekhyun suddenly got jealous of the one in the grave.

He suddenly wanted someone to cry for him too; to look for him too; to not give up on him too. But will Baekhyun ever experience what he was experiencing? And yes, Baekhyun was talking to the one who's in the grave. He suddenly wanted to be in that grave too. So Baekhyun would see his family crying for him; so he could see his family caring for him, even once.

Baekhyun leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder, his heart ached just by thinking that his family didn't love him. And Baekhyun wanted to cry, but his tears won't fall. He wondered why.

"Are you okay Baekhyun? Are you tired?" Chanyeol asked him when he noticed that Baekhyun was out of energy. Chanyeol slightly patted Baekhyun's cheeks. Baekhyun lazily nodded. "Okay let's go home? Besides JongDae probably has gone home too." Chanyeol told him.

Baekhyun didn't respond. Taking it as a yes, Chanyeol stood up and pulled Baekhyun up to stand. He held Baekhyun's hand and they're about to walk away when Baekhyun stopped him. "L-let's go there. I-I want to meet him." Baekhyun pointed at his grave.

They walked to his grave and read his name, "Kim JongHyun."

"He only lived for 2 years, that's.... sad." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded.

"You're lucky, Kim JongHyun." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol looked at him. "JongDae still visits you here. I bet your whole family does. Hi I'm Byun BaekHyun. I don't have a family. So no one visits me, I don't have family so no one cares about me. You're lucky, even if you're sleeping and lying there, they're still looking at you, and they love you. I'm jealous."

Chanyeol then hugged him, knowing that Baekhyun was so sad because he didn't know if his family was still alive or not. Baekhyun knew nothing about his family. "You can cry on my shoulder."

Baekhyun just hugged him but he didn't cry.

Baekhyun wanted to. But his tears seemed like they didn't want to.