Forget And Remember

Alone With You

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Luhan brought Lay to the hospital. They were surprised at what had happened to Lay. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were watching as Luhan and the doctor were conversing. And they could see that Luhan was panicking, so Baekhyun stood up and patted his back. Baekhyun made Luhan to calm down a bit and said that he saw the whole thing and Luhan did nothing wrong. "No, it's not your fault. It's okay, don't blame yourself."

"Is it because of the rain?" Luhan was still tensed, walking back and forth then looking to where Lay was lying.

"Aish, Luhan hyung, just sit there and I'll call mom." Baekhyun gestured to Chanyeol to look after Luhan then he went to a phone station to call the nuns to tell what happened to Lay.

They rushed to the hospital and asked them what happened. They told them what happened but still, they didn't know why he out. The nuns went to the prayer room and, of course, prayed for Lay. While the three of them just waited for the doctor's news.

Luhan had calmed down so he asked them, "How did you know that we're there?"

"We're looking at the stars too." Chanyeol answered and he nodded.

Tense went up the surroundings as silence was heard. Baekhyun looked at Luhan. "Luhan hyung, how about you? How did you meet Lay?"

"I was lying on the grass and stargazing. Then he came up to me. He apologized because he thought I was the one he was looking for. Wait, you knew him?"

"Mmm. We came from the same orphanage. And he thought I was the one he was looking for also. Do you know who the guy is? Did he tell you his name?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, he didn't tell me." Luhan shook his head.

Then the doctor went out the room so they gathered in front of him.

"He woke up. And we asked a few questions to him. He answered it clearly and easily but he knew that he has Alzheimer's Disease." The doctor said straightforwardly. And they all fell silent. Their hearts beat quickly, feeling scared of what will happen to Lay. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. and at the nuns and they were crying. Luhan was surprised too.

"You didn't know about this?" Baekhyun asked the nuns and they shook their heads. He sighed heavily. "Aish, really, Lay. What's with you?"

They went inside his room and saw him smiling. And Baekhyun wanted to curse him because he's still smiling even though he had that illness in him. "Why didn't you tell us?" Chanyeol asked Lay as he sat down beside him.

"About what?" Lay asked innocently.

"About your condition." Baekhyun said.

"Ahhh. Sorry, I forgot." He said and Baekhyun didn't know what to think. Was he telling a joke or did he really forget to tell them? "It's a little bit hard you know. I didn't know where I'm going to. I sometimes forget what I'm looking for. But when I see stars, I remember everything." He gave them his dimpled smile.

"Let him be your star." Baekhyun pointed to Luhan. Luhan was surprised at Baekhyun's suddenness.

"Yah! What are you saying?!" Luhan shouted at Baekhyun.

Lay looked at Luhan, "Oh I remember you. You're Luhan. From before, I've met you before. We're looking at the stars then it rained then..." Lay looked up, thinking of what had happened next.

"That's all." Luhan ended Lay's statement. Lay nodded.

"Let's talk Luhan hyung." Baekhyun called Luhan and they went outside Lay's room. "Can you be his star?" he asked Luhan

Luhan gave him a worried look, "Baekhyun it's not that simple. He's in love with this guy and I'm in love with another guy. We can't."

"Who's this guy whom you love?" Baekhyun asked him, finally.

"He's Chinese too. He's Kris Wu Fan. And I don't know where he went."

"Do you want to move on?"

And he gave Baekhyun a mad look, "Baekhyun!! It's not easy to fall in love. And it's not easy to fall out of love." He deadpanned him. "What if I tell you to love Lay because he needs you and forget about Chanyeol who doesn't love you?" he went back in the room. And Baekhyun was shot. He froze and he knew he was wrong.

Baekhyun then entered the room again and looked at Luhan whose eyes were still on fire. He looked down the ground because he felt guilty. He realized he shouldn't push someone into something they're not sure with. He shouldn't push Luhan to Lay, just because Lay needed someone.

After a while, Luhan asked to go home and Baekhyun ran into him, "Luhan hyung I'm sorry, I shouldn't have push you into something you don't want."

Luhan faced him, "It's not that I don't want to help him. You just couldn't tell to someone to move on because you don't know what they're feeling inside. You don't know, we all have different feelings and it's up to us if we'll let them go or not. And.." he sighed, "I understand you. You just couldn't think clearly because you really want to help him right? I know you didn't mean it. But be careful to think before you make a move, understand?" he scolded Baekhyun and the other one nodded guiltily.

"Yes. And I'm sorry." Baekhyun bowed his head.

Luhan patted his shoulder, "Sorry for the thing I said. I just used that so you'll be awaken to the feelings of others huh?" Baekhyun nodded.

Chanyeol's Point of View

After they went to Lay, they got home because Baekhyun's really tired. And he slept immediately... on the couch. Chaneyol sighed because Baekhyun's really like that: he's the Baekhyun whom he fell into.

Yes, yes, he knew that he told Baekhyun that he couldn't fall in love. Well, Chanyeol could fall in love, but not with him, he shouldn't be. And it hurt Chanyeol. It hurt the both of them. He knew what Baekhyun felt, or he just wished he knew. It hurt Chanyeol to pretend he didn't know. He had to pretend he didn't love Baekhyun. He had to pretend that he couldn't love Baekhyun. He had to pretend that they still had 6 months left wherein they only had 4 months left, and it's Chanyeol's fault.

* flashback - happened a month ago *

"Yah! SHINee star!!" Chanyeol shouted and stomped to where SHINee star was. A star which was composed of five beautiful gods namely, Onew, Key, Ming, Jjong, and Taem.

"What?! You're blaming me again for dragging you down there! Oh sorry! But I'm a shooting star that I have to help him get what he wants! Aren't you happy with him?!" he shouted at him.

"But why should I stay with him until February 14? It's too long! What if it would be hard for him to let me go?" Chanyeol was worried for Baekhyun.

"It would be hard for HIM TO LET YOU GO? Or it would be hard for YOU TO LET HIM GO?" He emphasized those words that Chanyeol got.

Chanyeol looked down and closed his eyes. "It hurts. We're not meant for each other." And showed him HIS 3 HEARTS...

His eyes circled in horror, Chanyeol expected that reaction, he wanted to laugh but the sadness crept more in his heart, "Woah! Red, red, red!! But before it's all transparent!!" he shouted.

"Aish! You're so loud!" Chanyeol scolded him and scratched his head, not knowing what to do and blaming SHINee star for this, "It's because of him! I thought the family and friendly hearts would be colored red but... it's your fault! You pushed me there... that's why it's like this!!"

"Then why did you shot yourself?" he asked Chanyeol, he's feeling sorry for him. Chanyeol knew it

"I didn't shoot myself! And this is the thing I'm avoiding for the whole time I'm with him!" Chanyeol was shouting because he really didn't know what to do.

"Then why are you blaming me? You fell in love! You're the one who fell, I didn't push you to fell for him. And why did you love him even though you knew you shouldn't?!"

"Well you can't blame me. He's easy to love. I love him." Chanyeol cried in misery.

"Well you can't blame me either, y---"

"Chanyeol, Mr. Cupid. What is that?!" oh , the God of Law. "Why is it all red? Tell me who that is. Is it a human?"

"Zico, you know everything." Chanyeol coldly told him. Zico was the God of Law who was in charge of the countermeasures of the heavens, he also made sure that all of gods and goddesses were always following the rule of heavens.

He sighed, "You know that it is forbidden, yet you did it. So, what do you want to do so everything won't be worsened?"

"Do you want to leave him?" SHINee star asked him.

Chanyeol instantly shook his head, he didn't want to leave Baekhyun's side. "I'm not yet done looking for his family."

"And that's your mission." SHINee star said.

"I know I know. But what should I do to make this fast? I don't want to be a fallen god." Chanyeol cried.

"Help this Kris Wu Fan and Kim JunMyeon..." D.O, the one who could see things in the future said.

Chanyeol's eyes got bigger as he remembered those names, "K-Kris and S-Suho??" he asked them like he cannot believe he could still say their names after what he did.

"Don't blame yourself because of what happened. Just help them to be together again, and you'll find what you're looking for." J-Hope challenged them. (God of Hope)

"W-What will happen to Baekhyun? And that's the reason why I'm here."

"December 31. You'll have 5 months left, so you really have to help them. You have to help Baekhyun and don't worry, we'll help you." Zi who controlled time said his limit. Chanyeol could do nothing but to agree with them.

~ ~ ~

Chanyeol then came back to their house, he saw Baekhyun lying down the floor. He immediately ran into him and laid him down the bed. He was sick. Chanyeol looked at him and noticed that his face was tear-strained, he wondered what happened.

Chanyeol was really worried for him as he caressed his face lovingly. 5 months left.

Yes I know, I'm so dumb that I didn't realize it until now, you're all that I see and you're all the I need, so can this be love?

Chanyeol touched Baekhyun's eyes, can you see me loving you?

This is the first time I love. That's why, tell me Baekhyun, do you feel the same way too? I looked at Baekhyun, and my heart beat so fast, it's weird but I'm happy with you. Are you happy too?

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hands and looked down, Sorry Baekhyun, I cannot tell you how I feel. It would just make things more complicated, and it will hurt you for sure. I don't want that to happen. But what can I do, can I be selfish at some times? I want you and only you .I hope even if I can't tell you how I feel, I hope you can hear my heart beating for you.

If only, Baekhyun, I can tell you I love you everyday, I'll tell you for a millions of times. I just love you so much that I don't want to let go. Chanyeol squeezed his hands.

But even though you won't know what I'm feeling inside, I'm happy that you're here by my side. I'm happy that I get to see your smile. I'm happy that I can be with you even just for a while. I just want to love you everyday. And I will show it to you in every way.

I know I can't say that I love you. But I know you can feel the love I'm giving you. I hope you do.

"I love you Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol kissed him on his cheeks and went outside because he didn't want to go through beyond this.

And when he walked back inside the room, it's exactly the time when Baekhun woke up. He shouted Chanyeol's name and ran towards him. He hugged him on his waist and he was crying.

Chanyeol asked him why he was crying. And he thought Chanyeol left him. He was crying so hard. Chanyeol thought, he only left him for less than half of the day and look at how he acted. Chanyeol didn't want to see him like this.

We only have 5 months left... I'm sorry Baekhyun

"What? No! I'm not leaving you... well, on February yes." And Chanyeol was so sorry that he lied.

Baekhyun then asked where the hell Chanyeol went. Chanyeol lied to him once again, "I just went to that mini-mart near our apartment. And I bought foods because the refrigerator is almost empty."

He pouted and Chanyeol looked away. But then he apologized, "Sorry for blaming you Mr. Cupid, I blamed you for those who loved the wrong person. Sorry, I didn't mean it totally. But please. Please, please, don't leave me, I don't want to be alone again. Please."

Then Chanyeol held his hands and assured him, "Don't worry, I won't leave, I won't..."

"Until February." He continued. And it hurt Chanyeol.

I'm sorry Baekhyun, I have to do this. I have to lessen the times we have. Because I'm afraid you'll be hurt too when I leave. It would be harder for me to leave you now, but I'm scared, if I leave, it would be harder for the both of us.

*End of flashback*

And now, Chanyeol was so frustrated, he almost kissed Baekhyun! And that's not allowed, like for seriously. But he was so sorry that he can't stop, he couldn't help himself from falling in love with Byun Baekhyun. He was sorry.

Baekhyun's Point Of View

"Chanyeol, really. Tell me, what are we doing here?" Baekhyun asked him when he found himself being dragged into a big mall. He looked at Chanyeol and he smiled at him, "NO! I don't have money! We're not yet paid for our salary!" Baekhyun was about to step out the mall but Chanyeol held him.

"Aish, just listen to me first okay? Look at him." he pointed a white man in a dress shop. Baekhyun looked at the guy and Chanyeol who was eyeing him completely.

"What's with him? Do you like him?" Baekhyun suddenly felt something he shouldn't. He knew that Chanyeol was doing it for his job and life, but he was jealous of the guy.

Chanyeol was a little bit startled to what Baekhyun was talking about. He looked at Baekhyun and nudged him on his waist. "What? I cannot fall in love right?" he rolled his eyes.

"Eh what? What's with him?" Baekhyun then looked at the guy once again, a little embarrassed at what he's thinking.

"You know MinSeok and JongDae right?" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nodded, "Of course, what's with that question?!" Baekhyun didn't know why he's getting impatient.

"Have you seen MinSeok's hearts? Clearly." He gave Baekhyun a look.

Baekhyun nodded and answered, "Yes, it's red and red and red!! They're happy now right?"

"Well yes they are. But MinSeok's still missing someone." Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun wrinkled his eyes to the former one because he was still smiling knowing that MinSeok missed someone.

Baekhyun nodded and understood what Chanyeol was trying to tell him. He then returned to the white and short guy, "So what's with this guy?" he asked Chanyeol.

"He's MinSeok hyung's bestfriend." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun's eyes rounded, "Oh? How did you know?" Baekhyun wanted to make sure.

"I remembered him when I was in the hospital with Lay." Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol continued. "Remember his name and that face." Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to mention the guy's name but it was not given to him.

So Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol's arm and wailed, "Remember his name?! How can I remember the guy's name when I don't even know his name?!"

When Chanyeol realized it, he broke down, laughing, "Sorry, he's Kim JunMyeon." He answered and dragged Baekhyun home. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at this guy's weirdness.

Chanyeol was talking about Kim JunMyeon so Baekhyun would know or could help Chanyeol easier with this job, "He is Kim JunMyeon but now, he prefers to be known as Suho. So for now, call him Suho, we'll go slow." He said. "He has amnesia. So meaning, he can't remember some things. But eventually, he'll remember everything. He has to remember everything."

Baekhyun blilnked his eyes, "Wait, I have a question, what happened to him? How did he get amnesia?"

"Kris, his boyfriend, lied to him and it hurt him so bad. And his family added because he discovered that he was just an illegitimate child." He explained.

Baekhyun now realized it and he shook his head in dismay, "Ooohhh. Lies. That's the problem of the people, lies." But he added, "We can't help but to lie. For a reason, that is." considering the people who were telling lies.

Chanyeol continued telling Baekhyun Suho's story, "Then on his birthday, he left their house and went to nowhere. But no one knew, he was, well almost, like . But it's good that he's strong enough to prevent that. He ran away but... he was hit by a car." Chanyeol sadly told, pouting.

Baekhyun felt sad, "That's so... he's unlucky."

Chanyeol then tries to cheer Baekhyun up, "That's why we'll make him happy. We'll make him remember the things he forgot slowly." he said. "Have you seen his hearts?"

Baekhyun nodded, "Mmmm. Red violet, red violet, and black." And remembering the condition of his hearts, Baekhyun felt like Suho really needed their help.

"As Lay forgets everything, Suho will remember everything." Chanyeol said.

"I'm really sad for Lay. Isn't it too much?" Baekhyun pouted, feeling bad for Lay.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do either. But Luhan is his star right? Even though they decided they won't love each other." Chanyeol smiled. "But they will, I wish."

"Me, too." he smiled at Chanyeol.

"Dongsaeng." And Chanyeol suddenly grinned evilly at him. And when he was about to run, Chanyeol grabbed and tickled him.

Baekhyun was laughing hard. "Aish! Stop!!"

"We're brothers and brothers tickle each other." Chanyeol continued to tickle him.

"Aish! Stop this! HYUNG!" Baekhyun shouted and punched Chanyeol lightly.

But still, Chanyeol continued tickling him, "Hahaha!"

"B-but, at least he's not alone like me, right?" Baekhyun said as he straightened himself up to be composed once again.

"You should go to sleep." Chanyeol said and patted the shorter one on his head.

Baekhyun felt weird. He knew that the atmosphere suddenly changed into a serious one, "Wait, did I say something wrong?" He asked Chanyeol worriedly.

Chanyeol shook his head, "Well nothing. I'm just drowsy. Let's sleep." Then he lied down beside Baekhyun and hugged the little one. Baekhyun was a little surprised at what he did so Baekhyun's heart really bumped loudly.

Chanyeol was starting to drift into sleep while Baekhyun was still staring at him, and he suddenly called him, "Hyung." Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at the smaller one sleepily. Baekhyun was staring at him, "Y-you're my brother, right?"

Chanyeol smiled and nodded, "Yes. Why? You can't sleep?"

Baekhyun shook his head, "Nah, I just remembered something." But he smiled at the memory, even if it's not that clear, "I have a brother. I just don't know who is older."

Then Chanyeol patted him on his head and told him to go to sleep. "Hyung." And Baekhyun hugged him. Baekhyun now realized it, he felt like missing his family, especially his brother. He just didn't know why. But his tears started to fall down his cheeks and into the bed.

Chanyeol chuckled and understood that Baekhyun was missing his family, "Don't cry. Your eyes will hurt tomorrow when you wake up." He warned Baekhyun.

But Baekhyun can't help it. He was still sobbing, "W-why can't I remember anything about them? Do I have amnesia too? Or I don't really have memories with them. It's unfair...."

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a clothes store. But they were not buying anything, instead, they were spying at someone, "Look at him." Chanyeol pointed at JunMyeon.

"It's JunMyeon." Baekhyun said and nodded. Then Chanyeol pointed to another man.

Baekhyun blinked at how tall the guy was. He's taller than Chanyeol, "Is he an artist?" he asked, because as he can see at how the guy was wearing and carrying his clothes, he's like a model. And he's handsome as well.

"That's Kris Wu Fan." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun blinked, thinking that he had heard the name.

"I think I've heard that name before."

Chanyeol then laughed, "Of course, I told his name to you yesterday."

But still, Baekhyun thought about it. He closed his thinking that he'd be able to recall where he heard that name. But Chanyeol snapped him back to focus on these two, "Go to JunMyeon and point Kris to him." he asked Baekhyun. "And call him Suho. Don't forget." Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun.

Before going to JunMyeon, Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, "Why should I point Kris to JunMyeon?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Just watch him afterwards." Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun once again, and it's maikng Baekhyun uncomfortable.

Baekhyun tried to not to be affected by this, "Are you sure about this?" he asked but Chanyeol just pushed him closer to JunMyeon and hid afterwards.

Baekhyun hesitantly called him, "Uhm... Suho?" Baekhyun smiled at him. JunMyeon turned to him. "Hi, are you okay?" Baekhyun first asked him because he felt like he was doing it wrong.

Junmyeon smiled a little but he asked Baekhyun, puzzled at how Baekhyun knew his name and why Baekhyun asked him if he was alright, "Y-yes, why?"

"N-Nothing but..." Okay, here it goes... wish me luck. "D-do you know him?" Baekhyun finally pointed to Kris. Afterwards, he looked at JunMyeon nervously and the latter one just stared.

JunMyeon then closed his eyes and Baekhyun knew that there was something wrong. Chanyeol then went to where the two were and whispered to JunMyeon, "There are still bad memories, even though you always tell yourself that it's gone. Many of them are looking for you. Please, look for them too, even if it hurts. You need it. You need them." And Chanyeol hurriedly dragged Baekhyun to hide from JunMyeon.

Baekhyun saw JunMyeon trembled, and Baekhyun was worried to JunMyeon so he hit Chanyeol on his arm, blaming the taller one at what was happening to JunMyeon, "What did you do?!"

"Let's go." Chanyeol was about to dragged Baekhyun out of the store but Baekhyun stopped him.

"W-what about JunMyeon? What is happening to him?!" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"He'll be fine. He just remembers the past that he wants to forget. Let's go." Chanyeol was serious. He forcibly dragged Baekhyun out of the store.

"But why do you want him to remember all of these if he wants to forget it?!" Baekhyun asked confusedly.

"His hearts won't be all red because he wants to forget those. He has to remember those memories." Chanyeol's voice was high because Baekhyun seemed like he didn't like the idea of making JunMyeon remember everything.

"Then why does he has to have amnesia if we have to make him remember those?! Isn't this bull?!" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol madly.

Chanyeol blinked at Baekhyun and noticed that there was something wrong. "W-why?" And he was now cautious, because Baekhyun was about to cry.

"Why can't I remember my memories?!" Baekhyun's tears started to fall but he immediately wiped it, afraid of being judged by others, "He doesn't want to remember those but we have to make him remember those?!" Baekhyun looked at him furiously as if it was all Chanyeol's fault. "I want to remember all, but the world doesn't want. He doesn't want to remember anything but the world wants to. Seriously?!" Baekhyun shouted and cried.

Chanyeol then got it, and he felt relieved because at least he knew how to answer Baekhyun this time. "Aish... do you really want to know? You have nothing to remember, you have all your memories." He chuckled and slowly went to Baekhyun to wipe his tears and hugged him.

"R-really?"

Chanyeol nodded, "Well, you can't remember those because you're too young. So you don't have to remember. Your memories are yours." And he assured Baekhyun, "I'm here, remember? I'll help you too!"

"Chanyeol?" someone called.

"Hi MinSeok hyung!" He greeted him innocently. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol lightly to get out of Chanyeol's arms. And it's embarrassing but Chanyeol just held him tightly that caused Baekhyun's heart beat faster.

"Isn't that Baekhyun? Are you dating? Why are you hugging each other?!" MinSeok asked continuously and this time, Baekhyun wanted to get out of Chanyeol's hug even though he liked the feeling.

"Baekhyun is crying." Was Chanyeol's only answer.

"Eh? Baekhyun?" MinSeok tilted his head to look at Baekhyun. He placed his hand on Baekhyun's back and asked him worriedly, "Why are you crying?

Baekhyun, this time, broke the hug. He tried his best to smile. He nodded so MinSeok would see that he's already fine.

"Oh! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! You're here too? That's great!" JongDae came and greeted the two with his smiled. The two waved at him.

"I saw them inside the mall. They're hugging each other." MinSeok smirked and Baekhyun narrowed his eyes on Minseok because he knew that MinSeok was teasing him.

"Aiish. Stop that MinSeok hyung. I just hugged Baekhyun because he was crying!" Chanyeol defended.

"Oh? Why?" JongDae asked Baekhyun worriedly. Baekhyun smiled and shook his head so JongDae would know that there's nothing to worry about. "That's okay." And surprisingly, JongDae hugged Baekhyun.

"Thank you." Baekhyun smiled and shouted when he remembered what happened before he cried, "Ah Minseok hyung! I saw Suho!!"

But Minseok's eyes narrowed confusedly, "W-who's Suho?" he asked.

Chanyeol laughed a little and corrected Baekhyun, "Ah, he means Kim Junmyeon."

Minseok's and Jongdae's eyes circled at what they heard, "H-how did you know him?"

"That's not important now. I just saw him in this mall, you just have to look for him." Baekhyun said and they were relieved knowing that their friend was alive.

"Let's call Kris!" Jongdae said and Minseok got his phone out and contacted their friend Kris. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol then looked at Baekhyun, too. and they both nodded. They were going to do the mission.

They waited for a few minutes. Minseok went out the café to buy some things then Kris arrived since he was also in the mall. Before Jongdae was able to talk to Kris, Baekhyun went to Jongdae and asked, "Can we first talk to him?" Jongdae nodded and sat to another table.

Kris looked at Jongdae and was about to go there but Baekhyun stopped him, "Sit here." Baekhyun looked at him and told by his eyes that he was serious. And it made Kris uncomfortable even though he knew that this guy (Baekhyun) was younger than him.

"Kris, do you still love Kim Junmyeon?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes on Kris. Kris just looked at him but his eyes answered Baekhyun, "Then don't give up on him, 'kay? Please know the truth first before you give up. " Baekhyun finally smiled at him.

"Jongdae, we'll go now." Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved goodbye to them.

Baekhyun then sighed as they were exiting the café, "He shouldn't give up on Junmyeon yet. He still loves him. I'm sure of that. His heart is red violet!" Baekhyun sounded like he was complaining.

"Yes, that's true! if you love someone, fight for him!" Chanyeol nodded and teased Baekhyun afterwards, "So you should fight for the one you love!"

Baekhyun's cheeks went red and he mumbled, "Noo..."

"Such a hypocrite." He narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun as if he was judging him. Then his eyes got bigger, "Hey! Who's that person?! Your last heart is red! You haven't told me yet!" He held both of Baekhyun's shoulders.

Baekhyun's eyes circled in horror, "You shot me?!" Oh noes....

"Of course, it's red an--- ouch!" Baekhyun then started to hit him.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Baekhyun continued hitting him.

"Answer me first! Who's that guy?" He was laughing but Baekhyun was not joking...

"No! it's no one!" Baekhyun tried to deny it, but Chanyeol knew the truth.

Chanyeol crossed his arms across his chest, "Hey, you can't lie to me! I'm a cupid!"

"And that's the problem!!" Baekhyun suddenly shouted without thinking.

Chanyeol suddenly got serious and confused, "W-what did you say?"

Baekhyun's heart beat quickly when he realized what he just said. , did I just get caught? "N-nothing! I told you I don't love someone. Aaah--" And Baekhyun suddenly bumped into someone who saved his life. "Minseok hyung!"

"Oh, you're here? Where's Jongdae?" Minseok asked the two.

"We left them there, Kris and Jongdae." Chanyeol answered and Minseok nodded.

"Let's go then?" Minseok invited the two but the two refused. "That's okay, I'll treat you." Minseok insisted.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and said, "I guess we have no choice." And Minseok's chuckled was heard.

"You two came back!" Jongdae greeted once again.

Minseok looked around and noticed that Kris was not around, "Where's Kris? I thought he's with you?"

"He left. He said that he'll look for Junmyeon and he wants to thank you Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Jongdae told the two and smiled. The two just nodded and sat on their table.

The four ate and talked about many things. And a topic about the two (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) was not an exception.

"Hey, I'm just curious. Are you two dating?" JongDae suddenly asked the two.

And even though Baekhyun was expecting that question from almost everyone who knew them, Baekhyun had his cheeks flushed. "No, we're not dating. We're just bestfriends, that's all." Baekhyun clarified.

Jongdae and Minseok were pouting, and Baekhyun thought he was flattered by that, "That's disappointing, why not?" Jongdae asked.

Baekhyun scratched his head, "Aish, why are you asking us question we cannot answer."

Minseok laughed, "Baekhyun's right. But why are you here in the mall? Hanging out?" Minseok smiled.

"Yes, we are." Chanyeol, this time, answered.

Baekhyun saw Minseok's eyes and Jongdae's; it's teasing him. He wanted to punch them but instead, he just told them a lie, "We hang out together with his mother. His mother yes..." Baekhyun afterwards wanted to apologize to the two.

"Wah, really? It's a little sad that we don't get to meet your mother Chanyeol. Ah, by the way, I haven't seen your family. Are they working outside the country?" Minseok asked him.

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol couldn't lie, and he himself didn't want to lie anymore. So instead of answering their question, he shifted their attention to him, not on Chanyeol. "I don't have a family." Then they looked at Baekhyun. "B-but I'm not sure of that. I'm not sure if they're dead or what." Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders.

"Then who are you living with?" JongDae asked Baekhyun pityingly, and Baekhyun didn't want to see that.

"I'm living with myself but I don't feel alone anymore." Baekhyun smiled because that was the truth: he's not alone anymore. "Uhm, how about you?"

"Oh! My mom! You should go there sometimes, I'm sure she's going to like you. You're just like my age and you're kind. She'll like you because I'm not kind." He laughed. "He'll see you as my brother, JongHyun remember?"

Baekhyun smiled, "I'll do that. Uhm, can I ask a question, Jongdae?" he nodded so Baekhyun continued, "How did JongHyun... you know, did he get to an accident or..."

"JongHyun is my twin brother. And we got lost when we're young. And it's only me who was found. I didn't know where he went. And I felt like it's my fault." JongDae looked sad and Baekhyun blamed himself for opening that topic.

Minseok patted his lover's back. "Aish, how many times should I tell you not to blame yourself? You're the only one who's blaming yourself, not even your mother and father."

"I'm just... I didn't know why I'm not with him when I was found. I don't know what happened." Jongdae explained even though he didn't need to. "We were in a ferris wheel that time, in the lane. I don't know... I can't remember." He sighed.

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae, "We're the same. I want to remember all the things that happened but my brain doesn't want. and that , are we that dumb not to remember our childhood?" Baekhyun tried to laugh, and Chanyeol hated it.

But Jongdae smiled, "Wait, let's help each other looking for them. You'll help me find my brother and I'll help you find your family." He suggested.

But Baekhyun shook his head, "There's no need to do that. I'm not sure if they still want to see me." he was pouting.

"But you want to see them, right? So it's alright to look for them." Minseok assured Baekhyun but then he scolded him too, "And don't sy that because you don't know what they're feeling now that you're not with them."

But Baekhyun just looked away. Chanyeol patted his back. Baekhyun slowly looked at him and tried to smile. Chanyeol was smiling at him, telling Baekhyun that he's always there for Baekhyun.

Jongdae then teased them since the atmosphere were getting heavy, "Aww~ you're so sweet. You're supporting each other." Jongdae suddenly jumped up, wanting to know something, "By the way, how did you meet each other."

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae, "Didn't I tell you before that we're neighbors?"

Jongdae smiled teasingly, and Baekhyun can only surrender, "Oh my... you're neighbors? Oh oh oh! I'm thinking, how much more when you live in the same house!"

Baekhyun's face went red and he wanted to crush Jongdae right now, "Nooo! Jongdae! Stop that!!"

"What! Baekhyun's face is red!! He's blushing!" Jongdae caught Baekhyun.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and covered his face, "Argh, I wish I am Jongin so I'd be dark enough to hide these flushing feeling." Baekhyun whispered but he didn't know that they heard it until they laughed.

"Haha, Jongin... the dark kid!" Jongdae shouted.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both looked at Jongdae, "You know Jongin?" Chanyeol asked.

Jongdae nodded his head innocently, "Of course! He's my brother. Little brother."

And Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's jaws dropped, "L-little brother?" Baekhyun had goosebumps.

"Yeah! Kim JongIn. Kim JongDae. Kim JongHyun." Minseok told them then he blinked at the two, "How did you know Jongin?"

- - -

Waaah! Another update!! Yaay!!

Yah!! Chanyeol has POV too! *grins* I think you didn't' expect it. I once decided to not put Chanyeol's POV but I think it would be hard to complete the story that fast if I don't make a POV for him.

And I'm informing you guys now that I would make this story fast, but please keep reading. I will make this story better for you guys. Thank you guys, Mianhae '^^v

- dandanieeri