Your Wish Is Mr. Cupid's Command

Alone With You

Loneliness was where he lived. A lonely shelter where nobody lighted up, he didn't even considered it 'home.' He had never experienced what it felt like to be at 'home.'

Loneliness was his seatmate. Sitting at the corner of the room, having his thoughts aside and looking outside the window had been his company ever since.

I want to have someone who will never leave me. Byun Baekhyun is the name.

"I love you." he heard it.

"I love you too."

"Let's live together, I'll marry you... And you won't be alone anymore.."

Baekhyun cocked his eyebrow at the television and immediately turned it off. He hated such movies with the same genre because, basically, it's cliché. But inside him which he didn't want to acknowledge was the hint of jealousy because he had no one. For as long as possible, he didn't want to have hope in having a partner anymore because he knew that he'd never find someone who will accompany him. Ever since he was a child, he's lonely and empty.

But he always hated it.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun was walking on the pathway going to school and received glances from those who knew him. 'Loner,' 'The Guy who can see ghosts,' 'The Dark Guy,' were the words he always heard whenever he walked up to his room.

At the corner of the room, there he sat and sighed. No one dared to talk or even look at Baekhyun. What's new? He thought as he dropped his head on the desk. Why can't I speak? He then looked outside the window which was open. The wind blew softly and he saw the leaves fell down the ground as if in slow motion. And Baekhyun looked up the sky, wishing that he'd see a shooting star even it's still early in the morning. And yes, he believed in shooting stars because he believed in miracles. And that's my only hope so I won't be alone anymore.

"Hi Baek!" somebody greeted him. It's supposed to make Baekhyun smile but hell, it was Kim Jongin, the one who always bullied Baekhyun. Baekhyun fought the urge to glare and look at Jongin because he knew what Jongin was going to say. "You're alone?" and Jongin laughed and . Baekhyun just cursed Jongin in the very hell of his heart.

"Don't tease Baekhyun, Kkamjong! He's pitiful..." Huang Zi Tao said to Jongin but he laughed at Baekhyun, "Because he's alone!"

Baekhyun cocked an eyebrow to both of them. Well, it didn't surprise the two because that's the only thing Baekhyun can do to them, Baekhyun couldn't fight back well because they were not worth his time. Baekhyun knew how to protect himself as he needed it, since no one was there to protect him. Byun Baekhyun was the only thing he has.

"Baekhyun is alone again..." After those two... he heard it again, but with the soft voice of Do Kyungsoo, Baekhyun slightly glanced at them and there he saw Oh Sehun who agreed to what Kyungsoo was saying. And Baekhyun heard all of it because the two were sitting right next to him. But Baekhyun didn't mind them after that, he wanted to say something, but he just didn't know what to say. And there Byun Baekhyun wished he had a voice. I really am pitiful.

~ ~ ~

Byun Baekhyun was walking alone going to the café where he worked. He had to work to support his needs since he didn't have anyone to provide him those. He worked in that café as a dishwasher. Luhan once told him that he should work as a waiter there but Baekhyun refused. He couldn't stand in front of many people because he was awkward and clumsy when people watched him, then he was sure he wouldn't do his job properly.

The café was owned by the Kim's and Baekhyun was lucky because they treated him well. And this café was a wish come true because, somehow, this café helped him to adjust slowly to the world where he could talk to some of the people and maintenance there.

"Hi Baekkie!!" Luhan greeted Baekhyun the time he opened the backdoor. Luhan was like an older brother to him because, for Baekhyun, he was so nice. Well Baekhyun once wanted to be Luhan's lover but Luhan said that he's old for Baekhyun. And besides, he already had someone in his heart. And Byun Baekhyun didn't know if he'll call this his first heartbreak... he heard other people say, but for him, he'd just call this, the first rejection.

Baekhyun showed Luhan his smile and greeted the other one too. He waved his hand to Luhan as he placed his bag on his locker. "How was school?" Luhan asked without looking at him, he's busy arranging the items in the café.

Baekhyun didn't respond to him that time because he thought that Luhan knew what his answer was. But Baekhyun was wrong because Luhan looked at him, waiting for an answer. So Baekhyun answered, "I'm still alone." And Luhan thought that Baekhyun was so dramatic.

He sighed and told Baekhyun, "Here we go again with that alone thing. You know that you could talk with others like how you talk to me." he also rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine with this. I'm used to this." Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing to him but he lied.

"Because you don't have a family?" And this time, he looked at Baekhyun as if he wanted to scold Baekhyun like he's his son.

Baekhyun responded,"Maybe? Because they're dead." Baekhyun was not really sure if his family was dead. But because he's alone, he just told everybody that his family was dead because he didn't even know their names. They just left him without any memory about them.

"If you don't have a family, look for a boyfriend!!" Luhan said while looking out the window, he was smiling, but Baekhyun can always feel that there's something behind his sweet smiles. And he wanted to know what was that something.

"Boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked again because he was not used to hear that word. He always got awkward when talking about that, or maybe he couldn't see himself having a boyfriend in that early age.

Luhan looked at him and cheered, "Yup! He could make you smile! He could make you happy! You won't be alone because of Mr. Cupid!" he assured Baekhyun as if that Mr. Cupid had made him smile and happy. But Luhan hyung is alone too. That's why Baekhyun couldn't understand why Luhan was convincing him to trust in that Mr. Cupid.

Who the hell is Mr. Cupid? Only children would believe in that. Baekhyun looked at his hyung as if he was a crazy person. Luhan was so lively, and Baekhyun smiled. "Oh! Look!! You're so cute! You could have a boyfriend!" He insisted. "Let me tell you this tip. You should always smile, and don't worry, Mr. Cupid will shoot your heart and you'll fall in love!" he said while clapping. And Baekhyun couldn't curse Luhan because of his craziness, he still appreciated Luhan's efforts to make him smile. But still, it isn't enough. Nothing is ever enough.

".. You won't be alone because of Mr. Cupid!" Luhan said and Baekhyun was struck. He really wished.

After his shift in the café, Baekhyun walked back to his house. Alone. Again. And he couldn't help thinking about Luhan's words earlier in the café. Then he closed his eyes, because of weariness but then suddenly mumbled, "I wish I won't be alone anymore, Mr. Cupid."

Baekhyun was, indeed, surprised of what he said that he opened his eyes. And he was taken aback, his eyes were transformed into Kyungsoo's, he looked at the midnight sky and saw a... Shooting Star.

Baekhyun was longing for this opportunity that's why he didn't let that chance pass. There's nothing wrong if he'll wish in the shooting star, right? So he closed his eyes and wished, "I wish I have someone to be with me! I wish I won't be alone anymore! Please, please Mr. Cupid!" he shouted. And maybe, I was one of those children.

Drop

Baekhyun then opened his eyes and found out that it was raining.

Drip, drop, drip, drop, drip the rain sang. Everyone who was walking on the street ran to find a shelter. But Baekhyun just continued walking to his house. He was not afraid of the rain that's why he didn't need to run to find a shelter. And besides, he was already drenched in the rain, he just enjoyed it.

"You will come, you won't. Will come. You won't...."

The rain stopped when Baekhyun arrived home. Then he saw that something fell on the backyard of his neighbor. Being the curious boy he was, he checked the backyard of his neighbor and saw that the soil was carved as if something fell there. That's a really big bird. He thought as he took note of the wings footprint on the soil. But he just shook his head. It's his neighbor's backyard, not his, so it's not his problem.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun woke up next morning and he cursed as he couldn't see clearly and realized that he was sick. He tried to stand up and walk towards the kitchen to cook food for himself. He needed to eat though.

He struggled to walk towards the door of his room. But the moment when he opened the door of his room, he heard someone humming. He was surprised and thinking who was humming, he looked around the living room and checked if the sound was coming from the radio. But it was not. It was not from the television either because the television was turned off.

He listened to the sound carefully. Well, he thought that it was a humming sound but he was beat-boxing, and he did rap. Baekhyun popped his head int the kitchen and saw a cosplayer... he was not wearing a shirt but wearing a skirt. And Baekhyun instantly thought that he was a gay.

The 'cosplayer's' hair was brownish orange and it was like noodles because it's curly. He was so tall and Baekhyun was only about his nose. Baekhyun thought he was so weird that he had bow and arrows with hearts in it... "Yah! Who are you?!" Baekhyun shouted at him and coughed because his throat felt itchy.

"Hello!" he greeted with a big part of his teeth showing and with a loud and low tone. Baekhyun thought he was a crazy man who trespassed in his apartment room. He checked the door knob of his apartment and found out that it's still locked. Baekyun just couldn't remember if he locked it last night.

Baekhyun looked at him suspiciously and realized that he was holding a knife... Oh no... "W-w-who are you?!! H-h-hey! I'm warning you! Don't you dare k-kill me! Put down my knife, robber! You have your bow and arrow and then you also want my knife?! Aren't your hearty hearts bow and arrow not enough for you? Put down my knife! And I'll cook my food!" Baekhyun stuttered and cursed himself. He was more worried for the food he'll cook for his illness than his life. He'll get killed by this weird-looking guy!

"No!" He shouted at him. "You should take a rest.. I am just cooking, just wait. Take a rest, you're not feeling well right?" he said with care which Baekhyun was unfamiliar with. Baekhyun then went to the living room and threw pillow at him, "WHO ARE YOU?!!" he shouted at the guy.

The guy then protected himself by raising and crossing his arms before his self and he answered, "Don't hurt me! I'm Mr. Cupid!" the guy said and he looked at Baekhyun whose jaw fell at what he said. "W-W-WHAT?? ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?? Stop telling jokes, it's not funny. Don't mess with me!! GET OUT!" Baekhyun shouted at him forcefully that he was about to vomit because of his coughs.

"No, I-I'm not messing with you.. Y-you wished for this..." he said while shaking his head. He looked like he's afraid. Baekhyun's eyebrows met at what he said, "W-what wish??!!"

"You wished upon a shooting star, right? 'I wish I won't be alone anymore, Mr. Cupid.' You wished for me!" he explained happily and smiled creepily at Baekhyun.

The holes on Baekhyun's nose widened and he sent him a what-the- glare. He shouted, "DO YOU THINK I'LL BELIEVE YOU?!" He nodded frantically and insisted Baekhyun to believe and trust him. But Baekhyun was not that stupid to just believe in him easily.

But when he said, "You won't be alone anymore! Look? I'm here!! Mr. Cupid!" Baekhyun suddenly felt light so he decided to talk to him about this first.

Baekhyun calmed himself first for them to understand each other, "W-why are you here? Y-you could make my wish come true, but don't have to come here!"

"If I'm not here, then you're alone! So it means I didn't make your wish come true!" he explained. Baekhyun's eyes narrowed at what he said so he explained it to him again, "Because if I didn't come here, you're still alone in this house... And now that I am here, we're two in this house then you're not alone! I'm here! You won't be alone anymore! Do you get it??" he explained very well.

But Baekhyun's eyes turned into Kyungsoo's because of what he heard, "What the ..." And he passed out.

After a while, Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes, feeling his headache became worse because of that weird dream. Then he turned his head to the right and found an elf... "WHO ARE YOU?!" there's a weird guy beside him! "Y-you're t-the weird guy in my d-dream!!"

Then he stubbornly pouted, "Nooo... that was not a dream. You just fainted, and you just didn't recognize me. I hid my wings! I'm Mr. Cupid once again." And he smiled afterwards.

"Don't mess with me! I won't believe you. Mr. Cupid?! Wah! In your dreams!" Baekhyun shook his head, thinking these hallucinations would leave his mind.

"You don't believe in Mr. Cupid? Then why did you mention me when you wished upon a shooting star? You mentioned my name, Mr. Cupid." He confidently stated.

"Wait, what?" Baekhyun couldn't understand a thing. "I'm going insane. Wait, is this true?" listening to him made his head worse.

"You will come, you won't. Will come, you won't.. Look!! I'm here!!! I came!!" he pointed at himself.

"Are you the one I wished for? If you're Mr. Cupid, then why are you here?" Baekhyun asked, he suddenly felt something weird, so he somewhat considered what he said.

"So that you won't be alone anymore!!" he answered.

"So, you'll be with me forever?" Baekhyun asked. But he answered, "No.."

"What the ? If you won't stay with me forever, then I will be alone someday. You didn't make my wish come true!!" Baekhyun complained.

"My goal is for you to not to be alone anymore. So for now, because you still don't have a boyfriend, I'd be the one to stay with you so that you won't be alone. But I cannot stay with you forever because I am Mr. Cupid. I have a job, to make two hearts beat as one. So for now, no one will fall in love. That's why I'll only stay with you until February 14." He explained and Baekhyun nodded, understanding every word he said. "But we still have a lot of time! It's only June. I'll help you find a boyfriend so you won't be alone anymore." He assured and then winked at Baekhyun.

"But I'm still young." the 18 year-old Baekhyun opposed. But Mr. Cupid reasoned, "But you wished for it." And Baekhyun thought, "It's unfair."

"Unfair?! You're the one who's unfair. I cannot shoot any hearts this time, no one will fall in love because I'll be busy helping you." he said and suddenly Baekhyun felt guilty. It's as if Mr. Cupid was blaming him that no one will fall in love until February.

"T-then I'll help you too!" Baekhyun decided, so that he won't feel guilty that much. Mr. Cupid then smiled at him and told Baekhyun to eat. But Baekhyun's eyes was fixated to something. "Have you run out of arrows?" he examined the arrows by his tiny eyes.

"No! I will never run out of arrows because this world will never run out of love." He declared lovely. And he smiled at Baekhyun. Baekhyun cocked an eyebrow at him, thinking that this Mr. Cupid really was "Cheesy. Can I touch it?" he asked.

"Of course!" he allowed Baekhyun. Baekhyun then held one of his arrows. He smiled and his eyes were sparkling because of its magnificence, "Wait, does it break?" When Baekhyun realized it, he handed the arrows carefully.

"Yup, if it's one-sided love..." he answered sadly.

"That hurts.. wait, how would you know who should you aim? How would you know when can you shoot them with your arrows?" Baekhyun asked, willing to learn something.

"It depends on the person.. if his or her love for that someone is that high enough, I could aim for their hearts and they'll fall inlove. Their love will start to grow." He explained like he was the one who falls in love.

"H-how would you know?" Baekhyun asked and he smiled at him. Teeth-rich smile. Baekhyun thought.

"I can see it." He stated proudly and as if it's the easiest thing to do in the world. Well yeah, for he was a cupid.

Hearing this, Baekhyun asked him, thinking that he'd be able to see their hearts because he'll be helping Mr. Cupid from now on. "Really? Can I see it too?"

"No.." he smiled and shook his head.

"Why?!! STINGY!!" Baekhyun coughed as he hit Mr. Cupid.

"Nothing, I'm afraid you'll abuse this." He reasoned.

"No, I won't abuse it!" Baekhyun promised but Mr. Cupid shook his head again. Then Baekhyun looked at him and thought of a reason so Mr. Cupid would let him. "Well, it's your decision, if you won't lend me your power, I couldn't help you because I don't know if they pass the test so you could shoot their hearts to be one." Baekhyun told him. Then, a smile was creeping on his lips because Mr. Cupid suddenly fell silent, he considered what Baekhyun had told him.

Baekhyun continued speaking, "Sorry.. it's unfair for you. You help me. But I, I couldn't help you. Well, it's alright to me because I'm lazy." And there Baekhyun felt like he won a competition.

Mr. Cupid stood up and walked away from Baekhyun. He held one of his arrows and he aimed Baekhyun's forehead and shot it. Baekhyun instantly shouted, "Waahh! I'm dying! I'm dying! Am I bleeding? Why did you do that?! Murderer!! You're a murderer!!" Baekhyun ran around hisroom as if he was not sick.

"Ahaha! Wait! Wait!" he held Baekhyun's shoulders and shook it. "I'm no murderer." He laughed at Baekhyun who was so pale that time. "Just look out the window."

Baekhyun slowly looked out the window. And his mouth opened and he was speechless at what he saw. He was shocked, or rather, amazed. There were many hearts - every person, has many hearts. They're too much, it's confusing. But his eyes sparkled.

"Look, can you see their hearts?" he told Baekhyun as he walked near the window too.

"The hell is this! But how could I know who's the person they're falling in love with?" Baekhyun's heart beat faster, maybe because of excitement, yes, he couldn't believe this!!

"You would feel it." He said while smiling at the people.

"I thought you killed me, I thought you shoot me right here." Baekhyun pointed at his forehead and laughed at his exaggeration earlier. "Wait, can I ask you something? Have you killed a person?"

"No, I'm not the one who's hurting their hearts! The heart who hurts their heart is the one who kills the other person's heart. Like when they were played, or betrayed..." he explained defensively.

"Haha, sorry. But why are their hearts color orange, pink, and white? Black? There's white and black heart?! Wow! As far as I know, if it's red, they're happy in love, like mutual feelings. If it is pink, maybe crush?? Then orange..."

"You're happy that the one you love loves somebody else." He continued what Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun nodded, learning something. "I feel sorry for them. How about if it's color black? Crushed heart? Haha, for white?" Yes, Baekhyun asked too many questions.

Mr. Cupid answered. "If it's white, the heart or the person is not yet ready to fall inlove yet~"

"What if the person is ready to fall in love??" Baekhyun pouted as he saw a person whose third heart was white.

"Transparent.." he answered.

Baekhyun didn't know if he'll believe at what he was seeing, "Then why are there three hearts per person? I thought a person can only love one person because we only have one heart. So if someone has three hearts, they can love three people?"

"No, that's wrong because no one loves only one person! Someone can love his mother, father, siblings, relatives, and someone else all at the same time! Here, let me explain the things you need to learn, the first heart is the love for your family--"

"Family?" Baekhyun suddenly felt jealous to others because almost all of them have red hearts for the first heart. He thought that his first heart was color black.

Mr. Cupid nodded. "If it's for the first heart, the family, it will never be white because when you're born, it is color red automatically. Of course! Because you love your family right from the start." He explained.

Baekhyun let it go so he asked, "How about the second one?"

"Friends and your neighbors. Its starting color is white. Then if you liked someone, the third heart would be pink." Mr. Cupid explained as if he was a teacher tutoring a student.

"Oh, what if someone loves two people?" Baekhyun asked, again.

"There's no such person who loves two people. If that person is a playboy or playgirl, his or her heart will soon be a black one. Because the time will come that his or her heart would be broken. And if you love two people, you should choose the second one, because you won't look for someone else if you really love the first one."

"Ahhh.." He explained very well. "Am I the only one who could see you?"

"It depends on me. If I want other people to see me, they would see me. If I don't want, they wouldn't." Mr. Cupid shrugged his shoulders.

"But can I see you even if you don't want me to see you?" Baekhyun curiously asked.

"No." He answered and Baekhyun pouted at that because he guessed he's being unfair to Baekhyun.

"Can you fall inlove?" Baekhyun suddenly asked, absorbing the cheerful feature of the man in front of him.

"No." He answered prudently.

"So you don't want to fall in love? You don't have any hearts, I cannot see yours..." Baekhyun concluded.

"Because I don't have those hearts. I don't have to fall in love. I just have to make two people fall in love with each other." He explained.

Baekhyun pouted, "Huh? Isn't it unfair for you?" he asked, thinking if he gets jealous whenever he saw two people falling in love with each other.

"No, it's not. That's life. I love all of you that's why I am helping you so, I'm not that lonely." He kept on smiling though he found it unfair for himself, too. But what can he do? He didn't want to fall in love.

"Do you have a wife? Mrs. Cupid?" Then he suddenly laughed at what Baekhyun said. He's cute. Mr. Cupid thought. "Haha. No."

"Then who helps you make two hearts beat as one? To make two people fall with each other?" Baekhyun asked, thinking how unfair this world was.

"Mmm, we have like... our guides. They punish us whenever we break their rules. They also help us if they knew we cannot do something successfully." He answered.

"Ahh.. really.. So you cannot fall in love, even if some girls or boys are so attractive, they still haven't caught your attention once?" Asking this made Baekhyun feel like he did not believe that he cannot fall in love. Because it's impossible, even gods and goddesses fall in love with each other, so Baekhyun thought that this cupid was not telling him the truth.

"Everyone has beauty in themselves. Some just cannot see it because all they can see is the other people's beauty and not theirs. And even if they're not that good-looking, somebody will fall in love with them no matter what because everyone has the chance to fall in love." He explained and he answered Baekhyun's question. Everyone has the chance to fall in love. So he has the chance to fall inlove too. Baekhyun nodded.

Then he told Baekhyun to assure him, "Somebody loves you. You just don't know it." Baekhyun smiled sadly and looked out the window again. And he was surprised when he saw a red violet heart. That's why he hit him in amusement. "HEY LOOK!! There's a red violet heart!!"

Mr. Cupid explained again, "It means that that person is looking for their special someone. Waiting and wanting love to come their way."

"I see. Then red violet is the color of yours!" Baekhyun doubted him, but he really couldn't see his three hearts. Or he's just stingy.

"I told you I don't have to fall inlove." He reassured me.

Baekhyun stuck out a tongue at him, "I don't believe you. Or maybe you're just hiding those to me because you're more powerful than me that's why I couldn't see your hearts!"

He then earned himself up to explain everything so Baekhyun would trust him, "Look, first heart is for the family. I don't have a family--"

"How about me? I don't have a family." Baekhyun told him.

And he ruffled his hair because Baekhyun was so talkative, "No! You have a family! They're just not here with you." And Baekhyun could sense that Mr. Cupid was annoyed.

"Then friends and special someone.. Maybe you only have two hearts! Right?!" Baekhyun insisted. And he didn't know why he kept on telling him that Mr. Cupid should fall in love. But Mr. Cupid just laughed. "Yeah right, funny! But can I see mine?"

Mr. Cupid then nodded, telling himself not to tell everything to this Baekhyun, 8 months was not so long. "Of course. Because they are like you, you're equal. You cannot see mine because I'm a cupid."

"Really? Let's see!!" Baekhyun excitedly ran in front of the mirror. And he saw the condition of his hearts.

First Heart: Red Violet

I see, I'm looking for a family. But... "What if my family is dead??"

"Nothing will change! That heart can only be colored red violet like yours, red or black. Don't you have someone with you? Before?" he said.

"I'm alone..." Baekhyun answered then he pinched him, and Baekhyun winced. "Hey!! That hurts!!"

"Because you're wrong! Can't you see me? I'm here!!" he raised his hand and smiled. Baekhyun just nodded even if he didn't understand him. he looked at the mirror again.

Second Heart: Red Violet

"What the hell, it's red violet again." Baekhyun complained to him.

"But red is dominant than violet." He opposed. Baekhyun just fell silent because still, he wanted to have more friends. He really felt lonely especially when he could see the condition of his hearts, it's disappointing. Mr. Cupid then continued, "Because you respect others. You cared for them, sometimes." Baekhyun was about to be happy until he heard the word 'sometimes.'

Third Heart: White

And suddenly, Baekhyun felt shy. Because Mr. Cupid laughed hysterically. "You're not yet ready for love then you want to have a boyfriend."

"I just want a boyfriend because I'm alone! I wa-- hey!" Baekhyun flinched and hit Mr. Cupid's hand because he pinched him again.

"Are you blind? Look, I'm here! And if your heart is not yet ready then don't wish to have a boyfriend, there's no need to rush because you'll find one someday. You could focus first in the first and second heart." He assured Baekhyun.

"Friends? How can I find friends?"

"Be friendly!" He simply said like it's the easiest thing to do in the world. Baekhyun coughed. "What?! You sound like I have the confidence to be friendly to everyone else like I have a friend."

"Then tell me who is Luhan?" he cocked an eyebrow to Baekhyun and he corrected Mr. Cupid, "He's the one who's being friendly, not me."

"It's the same. If you know how to go along with someone, you could be friends. That's why I'm going with you in school tomorrow..." He suddenly said. Baekhyun was about to object but he cut him off. "...If you're not sick. And don't say anything anymore, no one could change my mind." He stuck his tongue out.

"B-but..."

"It's okay. If you want, I won't let them see me. Just rest okay? We'll talk about this tomorrow. You should sleep now so you would feel better." he patted his head and forced him to sleep.

"For now, I would be your mother." He's silly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "So! What's my name?" he asked him when he was lying in bed.

"What the ? Yah, does other people almost wish the same thing I wished?" Baekhyun suddenly got curious of other people's wishes.

He answered. "I don't know. I'm only in charge of love things. But about wishes, Shooting stars can answer your questions."

And Baekhyun's eyes wrinkled at what Mr. Cupid told him, "What? I don't understand, I wished on a shooting star, not on you. Then why are you here?" he asked.

But he told Baekhyun he didn't know either. "I don't know. Shooting star just threw me here, I fell down on your neighbor's backyard. I just found out when I came here, he explained everything to me."

"When did you come here? I locked this apartment last night, as far as I can remember."

"I came here last night, before you came. I just hid under your bed because I didn't know everything yet that time. I didn't know what to do."

"So this is the first time you'll do this kind of thing?" Baekhyun asked and he nodded.

"Enough for that, so, tell me! What's your mother's name? What's my name?!" he scolded him."Wait, what's your name?" Baekhyun was about to fall asleep but it suddenly woke him up. He smacked his head. "Are you kidding me?! YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME?!"

"Baek is the only thing I know." He sheepishly said.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun just told him to settle things down. He had no time for his stupidity.

"Wait, I have something to ask, if it's alright with you." he asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun just looked at him allowing him to ask him what he wanted to. "H-have you ever... i-is there a time that you looked for them?"

Baekhyun looked at his eyes, "I always look for a family. I was from an orphanage. Byun Baekhyun is probably not my real name, because the nuns are the ones who named me Byun BaekHyun. But the only thing I'm sure is the part of my name Hyun. It's embroidered here...." Baekhyun showed Mr. Cupid the towel the nuns gave him. It has a name Hyun on it.

"This is the only thing that could tell me who am I. I thought it would be easier for me to look for my family. I did all I can do to look for them, but I ended on giving up, because maybe, they gave up on me too. That's why I'm alone. I waited for a family to take me but no one wanted me so the nuns just looked after me until I was in my first year of high school. Of course, I have to support myself because I couldn't stay with them. I'm not a kid anymore and they didn't want me in their orphanage either." He stated, throwing them the things he felt whenever he was alone.

"As far as I can remember, I was with them since I'm young, maybe a year old or two. I still don't have common sense that time. No one wanted me. Until now, that's why I'm alone." Baekhyun smiled bitterly.

And Mr. Cupid hated it so he pinched Baekhyun again. "Yah! That's not true. Me! I want you! And I am here oh. For now, I'm your mother so you should call me Eomma! Or mommy." He happily suggested.

He is ridiculous. "Aren't you cold? You don't even have a shirt. And you're wearing a skirt, are you gay?" Baekhyun didn't mind whatever Mr. Cupid told him, rather, he told Mr. Cupid to wear something comfortable. But he pouted at the word gay.

"Okay okay." And suddenly, his clothes changed in one second. Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "Is this okay?" He asked. He just nodded and he smiled. "Oh sleep now my son. You should sleep now so you could find some friends. And your special someone! Yaay!!" He said while patting Baekhyun's head.

"What are you doing, you're not my mother." Baekhyun pouted but smiled afterwards.

"No! I'm your mother! So you should sleep now and I'll wake you up in the morning. Early in the morning." He warned Baekhyun.

And before Baekhyun fell asleep, he watched Mr. Cupid walk out of his room. And Baekhyun thought, Mom, are you looking for me? Or did you ever look for me? Even once? I've always wanted to see you... but first, I want to ask you something... did you love me? If you love me, why am I alone??

- - -

Yaaay! So this is the chapter one! Did you find it okay? I hope you did!!

Well just comment what you want to say in this chapter. I'd gladly to read them. And, I changed the way I narrated the story. And the thoughts became in bold letters. So it wouldn't be so confusing. I thank you for reading this first chapter, please keep on reading, thank you!

--- dandanieeri