Let's start again? Okay?

A Life-changing Flight

SEOHYUNS POV:

‘It’s really nice too see Yonghwa for such a long time…..’ I thought as I hugged him. Suddenly I saw HIM to come into our direction.
“ Hi Seobaby!” he greeted. ‘Seobaby’? What does he think he is?! Yonghwa looked at him surprised.
“ ‘Seobaby’? Oh, is he your…new boyfriend?” He asked me and I was just about to answer when Mr. Stalker interrupted me.
“ What if I am?” he glared at Yonghwa like he was some kind of a bad guy.
“ WHAT!? No he’s n-“
“ If you please, I would like to talk to her, okay?” he interrupted me…again. The way he stared at Yonghwa was like he was going to kill him.
“ Um… Sure I guess…. I was just passing by, I think I’ll leave now… Bye Hyunnie, see ya.”
“ W-wait! Yong-“ I was about to call him to come back, but him came on my way.
“ What’s up?” he smiled to me…. I became really irritated, and that’s rare. Yong already left.
“ How dare you!? I don’t even know you and you just come and claim that you are my boyfriend!” I whispered to him angrily so the others wouldn’t be bothered. He just keeps on smiling….
“ I’m Cho Kyuhyun, 23 years old, I’m filthy rich, I have a mother, father and a big sister, I like playing starcraft, my voice is totally awesome, that’s what others have told me, I’m a good dancer (lie), everybody loves me and the most important thing….. I’m single. And I actually didn’t say that I am your boyfriend.”
…………….. THAT was the most selfish thing I've ever heard………………..
So, his name was Kyuhyun.
“ Now you know me ^^” No I don’t…. “ What about you? Tell me about yourself.”
“ No way, in your dreams.”
“ So I’ll see you in my dreams then.” Oh, gosh….. “ C’mon, tell meee…. I want to know stuff about you!” he said with a sweet voice and pouted….. wait, no, I mean ANNOIYING voice! Annoying….
I sighed…. “ I’m Seo Joohyun…. as you already somehow know…. people I know call me Seohyun…. and I’m 20. That’s all you need to know.” I’m not in ease to introduce myself to someone who is definitely stalking me. Maybe I should call the police…..
“ Aww…. You are mean. I really really want to get to know you better.”
“….Why?”
He stayed silence for a while. I saw his face go little bit red. Is… Is he blushing?
“ Um….” he started “ I, just….. Find you interesting! So…..yeah…..” he put few strands of his hair behind his ear. Pretty girlish act I must say…..
“ Find me interesting? I’ll have to disappoint you by saying that I’m not interesting at all.” I told him coldly. Maybe he’ll left on some point….

KYUHYUNS POV:

Aish! Why isn’t she even a little bit interested!? Or…… maybe she’s playing hard to get? That must be it!
“ Right….. Say what you say, but I still want to know.” I’ll get her I’ll get her I’ll get heeeee-eeer……
“ –SIGH- I’m not going to talk to you anymore….” She shut and looked the other way, where everybody else were chit-chatting happily.
So you’re ignoring me, eh lady? No no,  no one, and I mean NO ONE ignores Cho Kyuhyun!
“ Oh, so now you’re ignoring me? You really don’t mean it….. If you really didn’t want to talk to me you’d walk away.” She glared at me, and was about to go away. I didn’t want that to happen so I grabbed her wrist.
“ No no no! I didn’t mean it! Sorry! Stay here…..”
She stopped and sat on the chair behind us. I sat by her side.
“ Ok now….. Um, we had a bad start…. So let’s start again? I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you.” I bowed my head to her as politely as possible. She stared at me with a blank expression.
“ I hope that you can forgive my behaving. Maybe we can become friends?” Friends my ! I want more! But she wouldn’t trust me if I didn’t say like that….. She’d just think that I’m some kind of a creep.
“……Fine…… Let’s start again…..Kyuhyun-shi.”
“ You can call me oppa.”
A cold glance….
“ Sorry, I mean, just Kyuhyun is alright!”
“…….So, Kyuhyun. How did you end up here? In France I mean.” Uh-oh….. What will I say what will I saaaay….
“ I- wanted to see…… Loubre.”
“…….Louvre?”
“ Uh, yes! That……. Louvre…” Aish! Idiot! Don’t be suspicious!

Meanwhile…..

“Omo! Look at that….” Sungmin stared at the two. The others were doing the same, except Donghae
who was too busy talking to the ladies….
“ Yah! He’s talking to her…..Though she really doesn’t look happy about it.” Siwon said.
“Should we go there…?” Sungmin asked and was ready to go to the two but Siwon stopped him.
“ No, no, no….. let them be. Let’s see where this goes…”

“ Hey, isn’t that one of your friends?” Jessica pointed at the maknaes. Donghae looked where she was pointing.
“ Oh, yes, that’s Kyuhyun…… Why?”
“ He’s courting my Hyunnie!” Donghae looked at them closer with eyes popping.
“ Courting? No, our Kyu doesn’t do that…..……”
Jessica narrowed her eyes, which made her look kinda scary….
“What kind of a guy he is? A jerk? An idiot? Meanie????”
“ Wha- um…. No, well….He can be pretty mean….. But-“
“ Sunny, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany! Meeting!” She suddenly yelled.
‘Huh? I don’t understand….. What if he was flirting with her…… They actually look cute together……
And now they are having some kind of a girl-meeting…..’ Donghae said quietly to himself, watching as the girls gathered up. ‘ What a shame. I had fun talking with her….’ 

----------------------------------------
Sorry for the lateness! But as always in everyone's excuses.....: I had school. School school school.
Many many homeworks.....-_-''
So yeah, I'll be busy, and the chapter is short and it's not good.
But, please comment~please~

Oh! And who LOVES A-Cha!!?? Because I certainly do!!! <3 <3