Meeting Again

A Life-changing Flight

We waited about two and a half hours for the flight to start. When the announcer told everyone aboard I got my stuff and hurried to the gate.
“ C’mon, what are you waiting? Let’s  go to the plane!” I shouted to my friends ‘cause they were too slow.
I don’t like waiting.
“ Shut up Kyu. It’s not like the plane is going away this instant.” Donghae came to me. I was in a hurry ‘cause I wanted to know if my pissed angel was there too.
“ You know that I don’t like waiting Fish. You are too slow!”
“ Am noooot.” He laughed to me , showed his ticket and went inside. Sungmin patted my shoulder.
“ Try relax pal. This supposed to be a vacation…Let’s have fun!” He smiled and went after Hae.
“ I AM going to have fun….” I answered to him with a whisper so he wouldn’t hear.
“ What? Well that’s nice.” Ryeowook was behind me. “ Are you SURE you don’t have ANYTHING on your evil little mind Maknae?”
“Aish! No, I don’t! Don’t scare me Wookie!” I don’t have anything in my mind…yet.
“ Fine. Let’s go…”

-Inside the plane..-

“ Waa~ the seats are looking nice.” Siwon amazed and tried to find he’s place. “ I am so tired.”
“ Right , right.” I said and turned my head to look where she was. Damn, I can’t see her! Is this the right plane??
“My seat is here…” Sungmin murmured and was going to sit. “ Ah! Wait ,wait Sun!” I yelled and everyone
stared at me. I noticed that his place was beside the girl I met and I want ME to sit there!
“ U-um….-cough- I mean, c-could you chance the seats with me? My place is beneath the window….And uh I don’t like heights….” I explained to him. Well, of course I lied, but I had to do it.
“Since when you’ve been scared of heights? He asked and looked at me surprised.
“ I’m not afraid, I just- I’m feeling bit sick that’s all.”
“ Oh, well ok. I don’t mind.” Thank God , Sungmin is such a nice fellow . I smiled to him and bowed my head.
“ Thanks Hyung~! I appreciate this!”
“ ‘Appreciate’? He’s definitely sick.” Ryeowook commented to Siwon. “ He’s just weird.” He said back and closed his eyes.

SEOHYUN’S POV:

“This is not what I wanted! My shirt is totally ruined! Ugh, Jessica will be so angry to me….” I thought to myself and looked out of the window. I was going to Paris to my friend who was having birthday tomorrow.
These seats are really nice….I turned my iPod on and closed my eyes. I heard someone’s yell behind me, but I didn’t care.
Suddenly, someone poked me on my back.
“Hiya!?” I yelped, turned my head and saw who it was. My eyed went wide open
“ Oh my go-….”

KYUHYUN’S POV:

“ Hi there!” I said happily and chuckled at her reaction. Her eyes really are big.
“ WHAT THE- krhm…..What the hell are you doing here!” She lowed down her voice. She was still angry.
“ Are you following me?? “ She had changed her shirt. Now it was a black T-shirt.
“ Are you listening!?” I got  back from my thoughts. “ Huh- No I’m not following you.” Lie.
“ My friends and I are going to Paris to a vacation!” I said to her with a smile on my face.
“ Ugh, I’ll change my seat!” She was getting up, but I stopped her by grabbed her arm gently.
“ DON’T touch me!” She hissed. “ The plane is just leaving, you don’t have time to take a new seat.”
She sat back to her seat. Whew, that was close. I tried to smile as sweetly as possible so she wouldn’t think that I’m a bad person. Because I’m not BAD, I’m just EVIL.
“ What are you staring at? And don’t smile like an idiot!” She glared at me. I can see a little blush on her face. She likes meee.
“ I was just staring at your face. It’s angelic.”
“ Wha- Excuse me? Can I change my seat? I’m sitting next to an ert!” she shouted to the stewardess.
She looked at me surprised.
“ Aish! Don’t yell something like that! She’s just kidding! Ha ha ha…” I said to her.
“ Humph! Just tell me what do you want and leave.” She sighed and closed her eyes angrily.
“ I want to know your name, Angel~, so I can pay you a new shirt.” I said with a voice that could melt any girls heart.
“ Right, what kind of a cheap punch line was that?” Expect hers I see…..
“ Um, A punch line you’d fall for?” I asked her innocently.
“ In your dreams.” She rolled her eyes frustrated.  “ Then I’ll have to go sleep. “ I winked at her and closed my eyes.
“ GOD, what an idiot….” I heard her say. I just chuckled.

SUNGMIN’S POV:

I saw Kyuhyun  talking to a lady beside him. He was smiling at her and being really close. Thought the girl didn’t seem to be happy about it. I listened them amused.
Wait? Did I just hear a cheesy punch line? Ha ha, so that’s why…
Such an funny Maknae…..
“ Hey….Ryeowook? Did you hear that?”
“ Hear what?” He was listening music.
“ Ah, nothing…..” I smiled and continued looking at them.

-Later at night-

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I was watching her sleeping. I couldn’t sleep myself ‘cause I was thinking my next move.
She was so pretty. The moonlight coming at the window made her look even more beautiful.
“ How can I make you fall for me, Angel?” I whispered to myself. ‘Angel’ is her nickname because I still don’t know her name. Wonder where she’s heading at……I saw her purse at her feet. Maybe I should do a little checkup….? I quietly took her purse without waking her and opened it.
Hmm….. Phone, wallet, make-up…..Passport! I took it in my hand and looked at her ID.
Seo Joohyun. So that’s her name. She’s few years younger than me. OK, what else…..Oh? A card….

“Hi Seohyunnie!!  I’m having my birthday coming and I want you to come here, Paris, to me! I invited Sunny and Sooyoung with us too! Please come! We are going to have an AMAZING party at an five star hotel
called ‘Scripe Paris ‘! Of course in a suite! Our number of the room is 201.
I’m waiting! Saranghae!

Love your ultra best friend Jessica”


Scripe Paris…….Fu fu~. So that’s where we are heading too.  Five star hotel. Guys are going to be so happy ‘bout that. AngelSeo’s friend must be rich. Well so am I. Money is not the problem. I’ll get her….
-evil smile-….