Choi Sooyoung's here!

A Life-changing Flight

Sunny drove to the hotel they were supposed to have the party. It really was a beautiful place.
Jessica was waiting for them in front of the hotel’s entrance.
“Hyunniieee~!! It’s so nice to see you!” Jessica screamed and hugged Seohyun as tight as possible.
“ Ugh, same to you unnie!” Seohyun hugged her back.
“ Well, did you have a nice flight?” Jessica asked and dragged Seohyun inside the hotel.
“……Yeah…..It was pretty….nice I guess.” She answered to her. Sunny looked at Seohyun with curiosity in her eyes. “ Hyunnie, who was that man you were talking at the airport….?” She asked and smiled evilly.
“What? What man? Where?” Sica got curious too….
“ Umm….H-he was no one. I was sitting next to him at the plane…..He- um- just wanted to say bye to me. That’s all, don’t think ANYTHING weird, OK?” She said to her too curious friends.
“ Seohyun, Seohyun……You are LYING~.”
“ Huh? W-what do you mean Jessica?”
“ You blushed when I asked who he was!” Sunny chirped happily.
“ I- I did not!” She said to her. The fact was that she really was blushing. She knew it herself too, but didn’t want to admit it. Why would she blush for that kind of a stalker? And she just met him! Nuh-uh, No way.
“ Well, what ever. We’ll talk about this later. Here’s our room ladies!” Jessica opened the door to their room. It was really just fantastic!

KYUHYUN’S POV:

Finally! We are now at the hotel….I hope it’s the right one….”Scripe Paris”… Yup! It’s the right place!
“ Oh wow, Kyu, this place is AWESOME!” Donghae was dazzled. The others were too.
“ Quick! Get us a rooms we can go have some fun!” Siwon commanded me. “Have some fun” means staying here for me. I’m going to find Seohyun…..What was the room number….200…something…..
“So we’ll get a suite, huh?” Ryeowook asked me. I nodded and tried to remember the room number of hers.
“C’mon, let’s get the room already!” Aish…..I can’t think!
“Fine , fine! I’ll get it! Just wait a second!” I glared at Siwon. He rolled his eyes and went to Ryeowook who was looking around the place.
----------------
“ You know, Kyu has been in his own thought’s since we left the airport….” Siwon whispered to Ryeowook.
“Really?” He asked “ I think he is the same as always.”
“ Well, yeah, but today he is different.” Siwon said bit frustrated and pointed at Kyuhyun.
“…….I still think he’s the same.” Ryeowook looked at Siwon and continued “ …but if you really think he’s strange today, then it must be because of the girl we met in the plane.”
“ Girl?” Siwon asked curiously. He and Donghae were sitting in front so they don’t know what happened.
“ Kyuhyun was bothering this girl who sat beside him. I don’t know….Maybe he got an crush or something.”
“ Bothering? How? A crush? He?”
“ What’s with the questioning? He was talking to her. That’s all. I wasn’t listening what he was talking about, if you were going to ask. Sungmin might know.” He started walking away leaving Siwon behind him.
----------------
I got the room hyungs.” I said to them. They came to me and Sungmin took the key to the room.
“ Then let’s get going. I want to see the room.” he said with a sing-song voice and smiled.
“Yeah, me too!” Donghae said happily. We went to the elevator. The number of our room was 202.
“Hey, look.” Ryeowook pointed in front of us. I looked at the way he was pointing and saw a girl, who was trying to carry many bags and suitcases. It looked rather funny ‘cause she was cursing the amount of them.
“Should we help?” Siwon asked.
“ Of course! She’s a lady, and good gentlemen help them.” Donghae answered and went to the girl.
“ Hi, do you need help, miss?” He asked ,smiling to the girl. She turned up with her eyes popping.
She then had a wide smile on her face.
“ Thanks oppa! Yes I need!” She gave him the suitcases already. Donghae took them and looked at us.
“ Hey! You too! Come here!”  he shouted. It seems like the cases are heavy. Sungmin was already walking to them with Ryeowook.
“ You’re Korean?” Min asked her. “ You said “oppa”.”
“ Yes I am! Thank you for helping me. Choi Sooyoung imnida.~” She chirped. She’s hyper…..
“ I’m Lee Donghae. And here are Sungmin, Ryeowook, Siwon and that little devil there ,WHO ISN’T HELPING ,is Kyuhyun.” Donghae introduced us…..
“ Yeah, yeah, I’m coming….” I rolled my eyes and came to help too. The bags were heavy.
“ Whoa, what are you carrying in these??? Rocks and bricks??” I asked her. She glared at me, maybe because of my tone.
“ Food.” Sooyoung answered. “Food”? Is she serious?
“ Excuse me? This much?!”
“ Not in all of them! Only the bags you are carrying! Then there’s my clothes and other stuff.”
“ Why so much?” Siwon asked politely. She smiled to him.
“ We are having a party with my friend’s in our room. Hope it’s not going to bother you! We try to be quiet!” She convinced.
“ Oh, a party! Can we come too~?” Donghae asked innocently smiling. She chuckled.
“ Unfortunately not. It’s a birthday party of one of my friend.” Donghae pouted. “Aww, what a pity.”
I started to think something….
“ Is your friends name Jessica?” I suddenly asked her. She looked surprised.
“ Mwoh? You know Jessie???” So she is one of HER friends too….
“ Whatwhat?! Kyuhyun, how did you know??” Siwon asked me.
“ Um….I- …. don’t know her. I just guessed. “ Aish, what a poor lie! How could I guess something like that???
“ Well that was a too lucky guess in my opinion!” Donghae looked at me with disbelieved look in his face.
“ Uh, okay….This is my room! Thank you again!” Sooyoung said, took the bags and opened the door.
“ You’re welcome! And if you change your mind, we are in the room next to you!” Siwon smiled to her.
“ Okay! Bye!”
“Bye!” all my hyungs waved at her.
“She was cute.” Sungmin said to us. Everyone nodded except me. I know someone even cuter… And she is in that room…. Next to ours. What a luck I must say.
“ This one here is spacing out again.” Ryeowook laughed and waved his hand in front of me.
“ Gotta say, that was a pretty lucky guess, maknae. Are you sure you don’t know this Jessica?”
Sungmin curiously asked me.
“ No I don’t.” I continued my thinking process. How should I meet her….Knock the door? No, some of her friends might open it….Maybe I should call her (I took her number in the plane while she was sleeping and gave mine to hers) ? No….. She might really think that I’m a stalker!.....Well, my actions really are kinda weird…. So no wonder she thinks that…..But! When LordKyu want’s something, he’ll get’s it!
“ He is having a determined look in his face….” Ryeowook whispered.
“ He’s thinking somethiiii~ng.” Donghae whispered back to him. Yes, I am hyung. I am thinking something really important….


SEOHYUN’S POV:

I heard someone open the door and thanking. It was Sooyoung. Who is she saying thank you  to?
“ Seohyun! Hiiiiii~!!” She came to me and hugged me tightly.
“ Hi, unnie!” Who were you talking to?”
“Some really nice guys who helped me with my luggage!” She grinned. “ They were all really handsome, I’m such a lucky girl.” she laughed. Jessica shouted from one of the bedrooms “What!? Handsome guys! Where!? Oh Sooyoung, it’s only you, what a disappointment!” She acted disappointed. Sooyoung pouted to Jessica.
“ I’m kidding! No guy could beat you! ShikShin! It’s sooooo nice to see you~!” She screamed and hugged Sooyoung.
“ I know! I’m so much better that dudes!” They both laughed. I smiled.
“Where’s Sunny?” Sooyoung asked Jessica.
“ She went to look around the hotel. There is a pool! And we are totally going there tonight! Oh, and a bar!” Jessica answered happily. I flinched at the bar idea. I don’t like alcohol…. Jessica saw my reaction.
“ Don’t worry maknae, we are not getting drunk! And you can have some water or Coke instead of alcohol! I know you hate it!” She smiled at me. Sooyoung suddenly jumped and cutted Jessica “ OH! One of the guys who helped me knew your name Sica!”
“ Really? Who?” She asked with curiosity. “ Do I know him?”
“ I don’t know….He said your name, but said to me that it was just a guess. His name was…..umm…..K-….Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun was his name.”
“…….I don’t know anyone with that name.”
Weird…..
“ He was really rude! Yet pretty good looking.” Sooyoung continued.
Even more weirder….. Sound like that Cho guy…….I still don’t know his name…
“ One of them asked if they could come to your party.”
“ Oh! What did you answer!?”
“ No.”
“ Huuuuuh??? Whyyy???” Jessica pouted angrily. “ Of course a party need’s some cute men!”
“ Well, I thought this was a girls party! Is there anyone else coming?” Sooyoung explained.
“ Yeah, Tiffany and Taeyeon.” Jessica said , still bit angry. Good that Sooyoung said ‘no’ to them…. It would be really uncomfortable for me. I’m bit shy with new people. Oh yeah! I almost forgot….
“Oh, um…..unnie?”
“ Yes, Seohyun?” Jessica turned to me.
“ I…..About  the pool thing……I don’t have a swimsuit…..” I said to her embarrassed. Her eyes popped.
“ HUH! Why??”
“ You didn’t tell me we are going to swim!”
“ Aish, you troublesome girl!” She patted my head. “ Fine, we’ll have to go to buy you a swimsuit from here then! There are some REALLY good clothing stores here! Maybe we find something y for you!” Jessica winked evilly to me.
“ Ugh, unnie! I don’t want anything like that….” I blushed. She just chuckled.
“ It’s a punishment to you for forgetting! Let’s go!” She took her purse and dragged me with her. Sooyoung waved to us.
“ I’ll stay here in case if Sunny comes! I want to see her!”
“ Okay, see ya!”
Oh no…….-__-‘’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. I have been busy with school.
Hope you liked the chapter, soon there will be some SeoKyu moment’s
O3^ ~<3