Date

A Life-changing Flight

 

KYUHYUNS POV:
I’m waiting outside their door. There’s  only few minutes left for the date (as I call it) to start. I’ll knock their their  door right when the clock hits 7. I want to be in time. Sungmin told that I’m supposed to take her  to a café somewhere here in Paris. It’s pretty far away from our hotel, but I don’t mind that.  I’ll have to give her a good impression about myself. That’s all that matters right now.
Now’s the time! I knocked the door………. Come on, open already……
Ah, finally!
“Yes?” It was Sooyoung who opened the door.
“Hi…. Is Seohyun there?” I asked. She looked behind her, like she was looking for her and shouted.
“ Hyunnie!? Are you here!? Mmm, sorry, she’s not! Bye bye!”
What what what? She has to be there!
“ I’m here! Stop fooling around unnie…..”  Seohyun suddenly came from their room. Aish! I almost got an heart attack you little-!
“Sorry, I was just kidding! Have a happy date you two~. And you, bring her home exactly at 10!”
“Yes….” I glared at her. At 10? Why so early?!
“ It’s not a dat-!” Seohyun was about to protest, but Sooyoung already closed the door. We stood in the hallway awkwardly in silence for a while. She looked away from me and I was staring at her….. She’s SO cute…..
“So, where are we going?”
She’s wearing a white summer dress. It’s a torture being with her…… I just want to kiss those beautiful soft lip-
“Earth calls Kyuhyun! Hello!”
“What? Oh, we are going to a café named _____.” I have to focus now! I can’t just space around thinking about her and her soft lips and long, pretty legs and-
“ Kyuhyun! Where is it? Listen to me and stop staring!”
“Wh- I-it’s in the other side of Paris and I’m not staring at you!”  Focus! F-O-C-U-S!
She raised a brow. I guess she don’t like the idea being too far away from the hotel.
“Isn’t that too far away? how are we even going to get there? We have no car….”
“ We’re going on a bus, of course. Not a big deal.”
Seems like she still doesn’t trust me enough. Well….. After this she’ll change her thoughts about me! Fighting!
-----------------------------
-Inside the girls room-

“Did they already left?” Jessica kept asking while Sooyoung and Tiffany were peeking from the little door opening. Tiffany shook her head.
“ Not yet. They are talking…”
Jessica  suddenly opened the door.
“ Go already! You can talk at the café! Go go!”
She closed the door and left Kyuhyun and Seohyun dumbfounded.
“NOW, they left…..” Sooyoung said sarcastically.
“I think you scared them….” Tiffany announced. Jessica shrugged her shoulders.
“They had it coming. And now that they left, I can go out with Donghae. Au revoir! “ she left the other girls….
--------------------------
The trip to the café went…….pretty quietly. She didn’t sit next to me (I’m reaaaally disappointed!) and she didn’t talk to me at all. She just looked outside the window. Maybe she was just leaving the conversation to the café…. I guess that was it.

The café is pretty nice. Or as Sungmin said, cute. I think Seohyun likes what she sees. She’s smiling right now.
“So, what do you think? Is it cute or is it just absolutely….cute?”
She laughed. Oh, I like her laugh….
“Yes, it’s really cute!  I didn’t know that you know places like this.”
“Well, actually my friend recommended this place…..”
She didn’t care and went inside and took us a table and started to look what’ll she order.
I really wish this goes well…..
“What’ll you order?” she asked me. Seriously, I have no idea. I don’t  know what the menu says. I can’t read French!
“I-…..I think I’ll just take coffee. “
“Nothing else? Ok…..”

SEOHYUNS POV:

It seems like that he can’t read French. He he, he just doesn’t want to admit it…..
I really like this place. It’s very cute.  After we ordered , we started to talk. We told more about ourselves and some random stuff that popped in our minds. I was bit awkward at first, but after a little time, I started to feel little bit more confidence.  He’s actually easy to talk with. And he’s quite funny too. I was laughing at his jokes and stories…….

-At the restaurant near the café-

Donghae and Jessica were having their own date at the restaurant that was very near the café where Seohyun and Kyuhyun were. Actually so close that Jessica could spy from the window at the two.
“Um…..Jessica…. What are you doing?” Donghae asked her when she was looking out of the window all the time.
“ Oh? What-….what am I doing? I’m…..Looking at myself from the reflection of the window of course! I think there’s something wrong with my hair!” She pouted while acting to make her hair look better.
‘Oh God! That was such a stupid explanation!’ she said to herself in her mind.
“I think you look very beautiful. There’s nothing wrong with your hair.” he smiled at her sweetly.  Jessica went crimson red.
“Really? Well, of course I- I do…..” she blabbered.
After a few minutes…… She totally forgot about the other two at the café.
Donghae and Jessica left the restaurant after they ate their food, but they continued their date at the hotels bar……….

SEOHYUNS POV:

We have been talking to each other….. God knows how long! He’s very actually interesting. You really shouldn’t judge the book by it’s cover. I’m having a really good time with him…..
He is pretty good-looking too….. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to be his gir-
Evening! We have some bad news to you…..”  the news started. There was a big TV on the wall……..
“Omo! No way!?”

KYUHYUNS POV:

I guess I’m giving her a good image of myself. She’s smiling and laughing and telling about herself….. Yes! Victory!
Suddenly I hear that someone put the volume of the TV louder. I guess someone wants to hear the news louder. I can’t understand French so I don’t care what it’s saying……
“Omo! No way!?” Seohyuns face suddenly looked bit panicked. What is it?
“What? What now?” I asked her.
“Didn’t you hear? There’s a big storm coming! The traffic is stopped because of it …..! We can’t go to our hotel!” Oh, just that…… I thought it was something much worse.
“ Don’t worry. There’s a motel near, we could sleep there.” I suggested.
“ But girls will be worried and I don’t have any money and- and we can’t go there by ourselves!”
“Why? I’m not planning anything weird if you mean that…..” I said.
“ No, no I didn’t mean that! I’m sorry, I trust you. I was just thinking that…..”
Wait what did she say???? She-trusts-me? YES! Total victory!
“Kyu! Are you listening!”
“Don’t be scared, I’m here. I have money, so that’s not the problem. And you can call to the girls, so they wouldn’t be so worried.” I calmed her. Gosh, I’m so happy now…. Thank you storm!
“……Right….. I’m sorry….. I over reacted……” she blushed. Cute…..cutecutecutecutecutecute……
“ Let’s get going then, before the storm strikes!” I grabbed her hand and we headed towards the direction where I saw the motel….. It was already raining hard…


-------------------------------------------------------
Hi there! I'm sorry that I couldn't update sooner. I tried, but my net has been REALLy annoiying!
It's not working properly......
Well, there's the date~ Muahahah~
Thanks to all you new subscribers! Keep reading!~