give me a chance?

A Life-changing Flight

 

Our lips were just lightly brushing each other. Then I stopped. Well, of course I still was going to kiss her, but I needed time to think a little.
What if she’ll wake up… She’ll kill me for sure! And if she doesn’t kill me, her friends will! I have to think what will I say if she wakes…..
I made something up in my head and started focusing on the kiss again. It was harder than I expected… I have kissed already and stuff, but somehow this was strangely nerve breaking. I was just about to kiss her-
“Mmm…” -when she started mumbling in her sleep. I startled and backed off.
“ Aish! You almost gave me an heart attack! Don’t do like that!” I whispered angrily to her, but it seemed like she still was sleeping.
“ Oh… You sleep talk?”
Okay….She is still sleeping….. I can try again. And now don’t get scared if she just moves a bit! Right! Fighting!
The more and more I went closer to her face the more faster and louder my heart beat. It was so loud it felt like she is going to wake up because of it…..

------------

I felt a warm breath on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw HIM in front of my face, just a few inches away. He stared at me like he was a kid, who got caught by doing something bad.
“ WHAT- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”
“ Um….. Hhhiii?” ‘Hi’!? What the-
“ I was….going to go to… to to….to the WC. And I tripped. Oops.” he said, still staying on top of me.
What kind of an lame excuse was that!?
“Tripped!? Yeah right! You trying to take advantage of a sleeping girl!? Go away!”
“No! Nothing like that!”

------------

“No! Nothing like that!” she glared at me furiously.  Uwaah, I’m in trouble! Gotta do something!
“ I just woke up and- and going to go to the WC and-….”
“ And what!?”
“ Wanted to do like this-“ I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, got up and went to the WC.
-------------

He……. Kissed me…. I was so shocked and surprised, that I just stared at the ceiling, eyes wide open.
That…. Arrogant, evil guy kissed…me?
Why I’m not feeling angry…. I should be….. Even a little….?
I sat up and looked at the way Kyuhyun just went. I touched my lower lip.
“Why- why did you do like that….?”

-------------

Damn! That was not good! Oh, wait- IT was good. The kiss was really good (Even if it was just a little one), but the fact that she was awake is not! She’ll really kill me! But…..well, then I’ll die as a fricking happy man! I kissed her~ <3
I couldn’t hear any yelling or swearing from the other side of the door. Actually, I couldn’t hear anything. Why is she so quiet? Or is she just so angry she can’t say anything?
I peeked from the door carefully to see what she’s doing. And for my amazement, she wasn’t doing anything. Just looking down.
Huh? Did I depress her? No way! My kiss was not that bad!
“……
Joohyun….?” I softly called her name. She turned her head to look at me. I couldn’t see her so well because it was pretty dark, but I can almost swear she was blushing! That made me want to smile victoriously, but I tried to hold it back.
“Why did you do like that…..?” she asked me, referring to the kiss.
“ Like what?” I made an innocent face and went bit closer to her. She frowned and pouted.
“You kissed me!” she sounded slightly pissed off and slightly embarrassed. She looked down again.
Yup, she’s definitely blushing!
“ Oh my… are you perhaps blushing, Seo Joohyun?” I said teasingly and smirked at her.
“Sh-shut up! This is all your fault!” she stuttered and continued “ I- I would be with the girls right now, in our room, safely, b-but because of you we went on a date and the storm came and we’ll have to sleep in the same room and now you’re confusing me-“
“Hey, hey! Don’t panic all of a sudden. And actually, nothing of this is my fault. It’s YOUR fault.” I stated and sat on the bed.
“….My fault?” she looked at me. She looked so very confused.
So cute….
“Well duh. I wouldn’t have followed here in France if I didn’t suddenly fell for you at the airport.”
She went totally speechless.
Like she really haven’t noticed yet…. Why are you so confused? Wasn’t it obvious?
“You…… Followed me?”
“ Eh? That was the only thing that caught your attention?!” I’m insulted! I just told you I like you!
She blushed even more and started to stutter again.
“W-well….I did notice that you tried to get my attention and to make me be interested in you…. But I really don’t like the idea. W-we don’t know so much of each other yet and we just met-“
“Oh c’mon Seohyun.” I cutted her explanation “ We know kinda lot of each other already. That’s a bad excuse. What’s the real problem? Is it because of me?”  I want know, if it’s really just because of my attitude  or something else about me. I can try to change! She sighed
“ It’s really not because of you exactly…  I just don’t trust men so much anymore….”
“Why?” she shook her head.
“I don’t want to talk about it….”
“ But I’m  VERY TRUSTABLE! You can trust me!” I smiled widely and pointed at myself.
“Really…” she raised a brow.
“ Neh! I’m the most trustable guy in Korea!” I praised. She smiled lightly.
“ I doubt that…. And there is some huge problems in you…” she said sarcastically and crossed her arms.
“ No one is perfect.” I defended. She was looking at me for a little while, thinking something. She let out an heavy sigh.
“ Maybe…..Just maybe…. I should give you a try…. I need to move on.”
“YA-!“
“BUT! Don’t get your hopes up! If you do anything, and I mean ANYTHING wrong, I will never see you again!”
Too late! My hopes are already touching the sky! And I promise I’ll make you forget that Yon-Yong….. DUDE!
“I’ll do my best!”  I’ll make you fall for me, even if it takes forever!
“ Good…. Go to sleep now. We need to wake up early…” she laid down and went under her blanket.
“Okay…… Can I kiss you again, hunny?” I grinned.
“ SLEEP. And I said ‘don’t get your hopes up’.” she went back to sleep. I chuckled at myself. The things are going smoothly~…
Goodnight….Saranghae~

------------------------
Yay~  Another update~ She DID wake up, but he still kissed her XD
Hope you liked this chaptie....