Finally...

A Life-changing Flight

KYUHYUN’s POV:
“GUYS! Let’s get going! The clock is almost seven!!!”
“ Cho Kyuhyun stop yelling!” Siwon yelled back.
“ What is wrong with you??” Sungmin asked.
“ NOTHING….. You are just too slow! We are going to be late!” I yelled to them.
The clock was almost seven and Ryeowook, Sungmin and Siwon were still not ready. Ugh! I want to go!
“ Seems like you are more eager to go there than we are! That’s unexpected….” Donghae said to me, amused. I glared at him.
“ Am not….. I just don’t want to be late. Don’t let the ladies wait.”
“ Someone has brainwashed our Kyu! Did you just heard what he said?” Siwon pointed at me with his eyes wide open. They ALL looked at me like I was some kind of an alien or something.
“ STOP staring! Argh…..”
“ Oh, I know. Maybe he got an crush to that girl we met. Sooyoung.”
“ SUNGMIN, THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I EVER HAVE HEARD FROM YOUR MOUTH.” I said to him with an angry face. Sungmin went behind Siwon.
“ Help, he’s going to eat me!” He said panicked. How could he say something like that!? Like I would have a crush to girl who is carrying two bags of food with her?? No way! Nuh-uh! It’s Seohyun I’m waiting to see for! Stupid hyungs!
“ Don’t eat Minnie Kyu. He doesn’t taste good!” Ryeowook shouted from his room and came to us.
“ How do you know that…..” Donghae asked.
“ When we were at the plane, he came to sit beside me so we could stop Kyuhyun from teasing that young girl. “
“ I knew it! You did it on purpose!”
“ Let him continue Kyuhyun….” Sungmin cutted me.
“ So…. He was sleeping while I was listening to my iPod. I yawned and suddenly I felt something in my mouth. Sungmin was stretching in his sleep and accidentally his fist got in my mouth.”
“ Hahahahahaha!!! How random is that???!” Siwon laughed with Donghae. Sungmin looked at Wookie, confused.
“ I didn’t even notice!”
“ What ever….” I looked at my watch. “ THE CLOCK IS 7.05?! Ryeowook this is your fault!” I took my stuff and went outside our room. Ryeowook looked after me dumbfounded.
“ What’s with him….?”
“ Someone brainwashed him.”

I went to the dressing room and changed my clothes into my swimming stuff. I was wearing a T-shirt too…. For my own reasons.
“ Aish, Kyuhyun you are too fast!” Donghae came to the room. I was already going to the place where the pool was.
“ Wait for us!” I didn’t listen to him and went.
It was nice.

 guillaume-de-laubier-Paris-piscine-Burgu

That Jessica has booked the whole place to them for the whole night. This is good. Looks romantic.
Heh heh. Now I’ll just wait for Seohyunnie….. I sat on the edge of the swimming pool.
“ OMG! This looks sooooo amazi-EEEEEK!?”
I heard a girl scream behind me and it startled me. It was the girl who interrupted my introducing to Seohyun.
“ Here’s a man!” She screamed and went back to the dressing room.
“ Sunny calm down!” Another girls voice said and peeked from the room. It was the “Two Bags of Food” girl.
“ Oh, don’t worry! I know him! I invited him and he’s friends.” She laughed. Sunny came back to the pool side.
“ Really? You know him?”
“ Nope. I don’t.”
“ Then why did you invited them????”
“ HEY! I’m right here!” I got irritated, because they were talking like I wasn’t even present. They looked at me and the short girl smiled to me cutely.
“ I’m sorry mister! I thought you were some weirdo! Ha ha!” She came to me and gave her hand in front of me. I shake it.
“ I’m Lee Soon-Kyu! But everyone calls me Sunny!” she sang.
I smiled to her. She was using really much aegyo! Just like Sungmin!
“ Ok….. Nice to meet you Sunny. I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” she suddenly looked at me with an really serious face.
“ Hmmm….. Have I seen you before……..?.....Oh yeah! Now I remember! You were the one who was talking to Hyunnie! At the airport! ”
The other girl looked at Sunny.
“ What? Seohyun knows him???”
I chuckled. So they really are her friends! What a luck!
“ Yeah. We kinda know each other.” I answered to her with a coy smile on my face. She looked really surprised.
“ But how could you know her?? You are really mean! She wouldn’t talk to someone like you??” Ouch. That hurt……. I glared at the tall girl.
“ Cho Kyuhyun don’t glare at the lady!”
“ Aish, Donghae! She insulted me!” I pouted to him angrily. Tall girls face lighted up.
“ And he is the nice guy!”
“ That’s my name.” He laughed and came to us. He bowed to Sunny and continued
“ I haven’t met you yet, right? Lee Donghae.” Sunny smiled and introduced herself to him.
One after another, the others came in and started to talk to the two. I just sat there thinking what should I talk to her about….. Would she talk to me? I really have to behave well today. Even if hyungs are going to tease me about it. I’m not going to let this change pass me by!

SEOHYUN’S POV:

Me and Jessica came back to the hotel and saw that Sunny and Sooyoung had already left.
“ Eh? They already are there! They should’ve wait for us!” Jessica said angrily. I saw an note on the table.
Jessica! Seohyun!
Me and Sunny are going ahead! I know that you will be angry, Sica, but I have an surprise to you when you come to the pool! Mianhe!
ShikShin <
3” I read to Jessica. Her angry face went into a wide smile.
“ A surprise? FORGIVEN!” She said happily. “ Come on Seohyun! Let’s hurry!”
Sigh….. This is so troublesome….. I wish I had taken my swimsuit from home…. So I didn’t have to put this one today…. Well, it’s for Jessica….
I followed her…..

--------------------------------
“Shhh! I heard Jessica talking!” Sooyoung whispered. Everyone went silent.
“ Let’s be quiet! We’ll have to surprise her!” She giggled.
Tiffany and Taeyeon had already came to the place too with couple other friends….
-------------------------------
“I can’t hear anything!” Jessica tried to listen if she could hear any talking from Sooyoung and Sunny.
“ I want to see my present.”
“ Wait a little bit unnie. I’m almost ready….” I said to her while putting on the bikini…… I really really really don’t like this! I’m so embarrassed!
“ Oooh, Hyunnie, you look HAWT!” Jessica laughed to me.
“ Don’t laugh, I’m embarrassed!” I blushed. She came to me and hugged me.
“ Sorry maknae, you look good! You go first!” She pushed me a bit. I peeked from the door and saw someone familiar…..

IT WAS HIM…..

“Oh, Oh my God Jessica. I can’t go there!” I panicked.
“ What? Why? What is in there?”
“ I- I can’t-“ I didn’t know how to react. Why is he here? Did Sooyoung invite him? Oh no no no! What if he sees me like this!?
“ Seo come on!” I’ll have to go there…..
“W-Wait a second unnie….” I got myself an bathrobe and put it on me.
“ What are you doing?? A bathrobe?” She looked at me like I was crazy.
“ I’m little bit cold…..Let’s go…” I opened the door…..

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I saw the door open and someone coming out of the dressing room…. Yes! Finally! Seohyu- wait! A BATHROBE?! She is wearing A BATHROBE!? Why God WHY?? Argh!
Aish….Just calm down! At least I can see her again!
“ SURPRISE!!!!!” everyone yelled when Jessica came in. Her eyes went wide open.
“ Oh my God!? Tiffany! Taeyeon! Jonghyun, Krystal, Onew! And Yuri! What are you doing here?!” She asked happily and hugged everyone of them.
“ We wanted to see you Sica! Happy Birthday!” Jonghyun said.
“ Happy B-day Unnie!” Krystal jumped.
“ Thank you! Oh, who are they?” She pointed at us. Sooyoung went to her side.
“ These are the guys who helped me! Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin , Ryeowook and Kyuhyun!”
“ Nice to meet you all!” we said all together and bowed.
“ Nice to meet you! This is really cool! You all look good!”
They started to chat with each other. I looked around to search for Seohyun.
There!
I was about to call her…. “Seo-!” until someone interrupted me…..
“ Seohyun!”
I looked around and saw this guy who approached her. He hugged her…… And she hugged back!? What the-
“ Yonghwa! It’s nice to see you!” Seohyun greeted him happily. What is this?! Who is he?!
“ Sunny called me to ask if I wanted to come to see you! And of course to celebrate Jessica’s birthday.” He smiled to her….. She laughed to him and hugged him again! Ma- maybe he is her brother? Or something like that??
“ I’ve missed you Joohyun….” WHAT????
“ I ‘ve missed you to Yong. How have you been?” OH…. Now I want to punch him!
……. But I’m just someone……. I don’t have a right to do that….. AGH!
I walked towards Sunny who was talking to Sungmin.
“ Sunny, Who is he?” I asked her angrily and pointed at him and Seohyun.
“ Kyuhyun, try to be bit more polite to women….” Sungmin said to me.
 “ It’s okay oppa! He is Seohyun’s old boyfriend. They are only friends now though. It’s a shame. They were such a cute couple!” Sunny pouted.
BOYFRIEND? CUTE COUPLE????? I WOULD BE SO MUCH CUTER! I glared at him…..
She’s mine! Go away from her! I gritted my teeth.
“ Is something wrong Kyu?” Sungmin asked and looked me in my eyes. “ You look angry.”
“ No… I’m alright…..” I lied and walked towards them…….

SUNGMIN’S POV:

Wow. That’s weird. Last time I saw him that angry was when Kangin hyung took away his computer for being too arrogant….. I wonder…… Wait. That girl looks familiar….. Oh! She’s the one Kyuhyun was talking to in the plane! I need to talk to Ryeowook…
“ I’m sorry Sunny. Could you wait a bit?”
“ Of course!”

RYEOWOOK’S POV:

I saw Sungmin coming to my way.
“ Ryeowook!”
“ What is it?”
“ Look, isn’t she the one Kyu was harassing?” I looked the way he was pointing. Indeed, that was her.
“ Yes…. But he didn’t “harass” her. He was flirting.”
“ Kyuhyun asked who that guy with her is. I think he’s jealous!”
“ Jealous? Our Kyuhyun?” Siwon said behind us. “ Is our baby having his first jealousy attack??”
“ What do you mean by “ Our baby”…..” I asked.
“ I’m kidding I’m kidding. What are you talking about?”
Sungmin and I pointed at Kyuhyuns way….
“ Oh”

--------------------------------
Comments are loved O3O