Back to others

A Life-changing Flight

 

”Kyuhyun! Wake up!” Seohyun tried to drag him up but he just turned his back to her. It was early in the morning and Seohyun had waken up very early, to tidy herself and check when does the earliest bus go to their hotel, where the others were waiting. Now the only thing she has to wait is Kyuhyun.
“Mmh…. Not now hunny….. I don’t want to go to work today….” he mumbled in his sleep. Seohyun stared at the sleeping man, with an “are you serious”-face.
What is he dreaming about…… You better hope it’s not about me!
“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Wake up! We have to go!” she shouted in his ear making him wince and almost drop out of his bed.
“What!? What’s going on!? “ Kyuhyun looked around him.
“We have to go…. It stopped raining a while ago and the public transport is moving again.”
Kyuhyun just snorted like he didn’t care and sat tiredly on the bed.
“ What’s the hurry…. The clock is only-…. How much is it?” Seohyun looked at her watch.
“It’s 7 am.”
“7? Oooh no, I’m not getting up this early.” he laid down and pressed his head on the pillow. Seohyun rolled her eyes and exhaled loudly through her nose.
Did I really gave a chance to THIS guy? What is wrong with me?
“I you really want to impress me…. You should do as I say.” Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at her in disbelieve. He was just about to protest that it’s unfair, but Seohyun was already at the door.
“I’ll give you 10 minutes to clean yourself.” she stated and left the room.
“Huh!? 10 minutes!? Seohyun wait-!” he yelled after her, but she was already that far she couldn’t hear anymore.
Agh….. Better do what she says….
Kyuhyun tried to crawl out of the bed. You know how hard it is to try to get up early for something important, but you can’t? It’s REALLY hard for some people. He is one of those. Especially when he was still in school. He often skipped the first classes just because he had played Starcraft for the whole night and wanted to sleep (for some reason he still graduated).
“Up….Get up, up, up…. She want’s me to get up and I’ll do as she says, so she’ll see that I’m not an useless guy after all….”
Finally (after an serious struggle) he got himself up and stretched himself.
“Why is she waking me up so early….  Women….. Figure them out….” he complained while washing his face.
He sat on his bed to wait Seohyun to come back from where ever she went.
He waited and waited, but she didn’t appear.
“Where is she….. First she says that I have to be ready in ten minutes and now she’s late! Ten minutes went  already! Wait…..She didn’t say that I’ll have to wait her….Did she leave already? Without me?” Kyuhyun stood up and rushed to the door to find out where Seohyun went. He quickly opened the door and didn’t see that there was someone behind it. He stopped right before he was about to bump into the person.
“Yah! Watch where you’re running!” Seohyun hit him slightly on the shoulder “You almost bumped into me!”  she was carrying food with her. “Where were you going?”
“I-….Thought you left me alone….. So I just- um- I was coming after you…” he blabbered while blushing a bit.
“ And why would I do like that?” she passed him and placed the food on the little table of their room near the TV.
“I- I don’t know….” Kyuhyun cleared his throat and wondered what she was doing. He raised a brow.
“ Um… Aren’t we going…?” he asked carefully, feeling a little embarrassed at the moment.
“First we eat breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.” she said and looked at him giving a sign to come to eat.
“You bought this? Why didn’t you ask me to buy, I-“
“You paid yesterday for the food and the room, so now is my time to buy something.” she gave him some food. Kyuhyun took the food and was silent for a little while.
She’s paying me back? That’s not the idea of a date….. She’s pretty naïve. Oh well.
“Um, thanks….”
They ate their breakfast in silence.


--------
9am at the hotel

“ I swear, if he’s not coming soon, something bad will happen to us….” Siwon rubbed his temples. The girls were panicking and fussing around for hours until the hotel staff came to complain about it.
“ I didn’t think he’d be away all night.” Sungmin said while eating his sandwich.
“Those girls were nicer at the party…..If he did something…..They’re going to kill us with him.” Ryeowook pouted while making the situation in his head. Donghae patted him on the shoulder. Suddenly the door knob moved. The guys turned their heads.
“I’m back….”
“KYUHYUN!!” they all said in unison making Kyuhyun surprised.
“What?” he asked with his eyes wide open. I t wasn’t an welcome he expected.
“Where were you all the night!?”
“Where is she!?”
“Hello Kyunnie, did you two have fun?”
“Thank you Sungmin….. Yes we had. And what are you three fussing about? What do you mean by ‘where is she’?” Kyuhyun pointed at Siwon, Donghae and Ryeowook.
“Sungmin told us that you had a date with that girl from the plane! Why didn’t you come back yesterday? We want to know what happened!” Ryeowook explained to Kyuhyun who glared at Sungmin.
Sungmin tilted his head and made an puppy eyes look so Kyuhyun would forgive him, because he wasn’t supposed to tell about his date to anyone.
“The public transport didn’t move…. So we stayed in a motel.”
“Different rooms…?” Siwon asked very hopefully.
“Same” was the feared answer. The guys sighed heavily.
“You better hope that she won’t tell about that to her friends…..”

----------------
I'm so so so so so sorry for the really late (and lame) update!! D:
I wish I could've updated this sooner, but I had problems at school.....
I promise to make the another chapter as soon as possible (That'll be my new years promise!)

Have a Happy New Year everyone!! Saranghae 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

tumblr_lx0wuc4oyr1qkq34eo1_500.gif